Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
What Has Your Wii Been Up To?; What have you played on the Wii recently?
Topic Started: Jan 12 2011, 11:17 AM (681 Views)
crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Just as the functional little description under the title listing says, what have you played on your Wii recently?

My Wii has been sitting in a sealed box underneath my Gamecube for quite some time; the last game I played for it was SSBB. Goldeneye looks tempting though :blush:

Fox-Shot
Member Avatar
CDF Private First Class
Black Ops.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
null

Goldeneye looks tempting though

It isn't tempting. IT IS AWESOME. Though I didn't like the story and how they adjusted it from the N64 version. Its just less epic.

The multiplayer is quite good though. Favourite mode is either hero mode or golden gun mode.

For england, James?

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
No for me alec,
My wii hasb been next to my tv, while I play blackops and soon conduit 2 :D

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
My Wii has been a bit out of action the past couple of days, since I got my PS3. Not saying the PS3 is better or anything, I love the Wii. <3

I've been playing Wave Race Blue Storm, (GC) SMG2, Other M, (GREAT game) and Donkey Kong Country Returns (another great game).

But yeah, it's a great system and has some awesome games.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Smash Bros Brawl, that's about all I've done on it recently. About a couple weeks ago I was playing Metroid Prime 3, but it's gotten a little too easy for me.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
goldeneye peps, goldeneye ftw.

Shinigami
Member Avatar
CDF Conscript
Epic Mickey; nearly finished with the hero ending. next is the bad one--bit reluctant though. Not. XD

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
My Wii has been up to...running into the locked door glitch on Metroid: Other M. :P

Fox-Shot
Member Avatar
CDF Private First Class
It died.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
My Wii has been sitting there, has not been played with much in awhile, thinking of changing that tonight. The last thing I played was the Ninja Gaiden i bought from the Wii-store. I bought it because i played it back on the original NES, and I am trying to bring back some old memories...I used to own at that game on like, the first four levels.....now I suck at level one xD

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Get goldeneye mate.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Leader of the Celtic Demons
Playing modded Wii games.
Heh. Nothing like creating your own FC for Brawl. XD

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Heheh. I got a Wii...And its locked tight in a dark room with no windows in my basement. That is...until I get a 90% or above...average...on all my courses...

T_T

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
null

Smash Bros Brawl, that's about all I've done on it recently. About a couple weeks ago I was playing Metroid Prime 3, but it's gotten a little too easy for me.

EASY??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »
  • Pages: