Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
What Has Your Wii Been Up To?; What have you played on the Wii recently?
Topic Started: Jan 12 2011, 11:17 AM (687 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
null

Goldeneye looks tempting though

It isn't tempting. IT IS AWESOME. Though I didn't like the story and how they adjusted it from the N64 version. Its just less epic.

The multiplayer is quite good though. Favourite mode is either hero mode or golden gun mode.

For england, James?

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Heheh. I got a Wii...And its locked tight in a dark room with no windows in my basement. That is...until I get a 90% or above...average...on all my courses...

T_T

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
null

null Smash Bros Brawl, that's about all I've done on it recently. About a couple weeks ago I was playing Metroid Prime 3, but it's gotten a little too easy for me.EASY??

lol. Easy and Metroid Prime in the same sentence?!

I've met no more than one person who claimed the Metroid Prime series was a piece of cake.
But with my own experience, I have to say the Metroid Prime series is probably the most challenging game Nintendo has yet to make. Wait. Don't quote me on that. At the moment, I can only think of this series as the most challenging...

I'm still stuck on Metroid prime 2 on my gamecube. Beat Metroid Prime 1 and refused/swore that I would never touch that game again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »