Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
What are you playing at this moment?; basic question of curiousity
Topic Started: Jan 13 2011, 06:34 AM (621 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Zelda OOT 3D. Just finished the main story, and playing the Master Quest.

I'm just on the Deku Tree, but the enemies HURT :(

Deleted User
Deleted User

GTA IV Episodes Collection, Wipeout HD, and Armageddon Riders

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
null

- null  Replaying SSBB.SSBB is always a fun game...as long as you have people playing with you. Otherwise...it gets boring. The story mode on single player was pretty good actually.I've gone back to Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for the GameCube. It was a great game, especially when you play multiplayer (which I do with my friends).And as you can also tell from my avatar and sig, I'm playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for the DS.

I agree, I mostly play it alone which gets me bored of it. It's a shame I haven't played any Final Fantasy game or Golden Sun.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Alternating between Motorstorm, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Playing with my friend's old "Mario Paint", and his SNES.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Been a toss up between Pokemon Black, Pokemon White, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's reverse of Arcadia. Fun games lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: