Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon Rp; a little something for us Pokemaniacs ^^
Topic Started: Jan 13 2011, 07:09 AM (13,363 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
This rp has been approved by Ris

Rules:

People playing Pokemon have choice of being caught (This makes it to where People playing a Pokemon are not stuck if the Trainer is not online)

No Move Restrictions

Trainers can have any pokemon (as long as it is reasonable)

Legendaries can be played (again with reason and moderation on their strength)

No putting down about how others play certain roles (pretty much how open say a Charizard would be to a human or how wimpy a Psyduck can be)

and of course the basic rules of God Moding and what not....

EDIT: The rp is open to everyone, anyone can join. Furthermore, RPers already in the rp are welcome to bring in other characters they have as they see fit, this will keep things interesting as well as bring in new material for the rp

HERE WE GO!!!!

Charizard laid near the lake of the forest, his body was curled up with his tail touching his nose. Even though the city was only a couple of miles away, he heard nothing from it. He slowly began to open his eyes and gave a yawn as he woke into the morning. He raised his neck, but tilted his head downward, seeing young Charchy by his side, which made waking up a little worth while. "I think I'll let him sleep a little while longer...." He thought to himself, as he began to hear the Pidgey and other wild Pokemon beginning to stir, but he didn't really mind it, it was peaceful.
Edited by Radigal, Feb 22 2011, 02:58 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
(Would it be entirely possible I could play a wild scyther?)
(EDIT: Alright, great)

A female scyther was crouching in the grass of a secluded forest area, she was rather tired, having just escaped being captured and decided to take a nap in it's hiding place.[edit_reason]Didn't want to DP[/edit_reason]
Edited by Arashikage, Jan 14 2011, 12:59 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Charizard heard something nearby, it was faint, but he felt something. Charchy began to slowly stir awake, "Grandpa?" the little one asked. Charizard began to nuzzle his grandson, "It is ok Charchy, just the usual checks...." he tried to reassure. Charchy began to stand up, "I'm hungry..." the little one stated as his stomach began to growl rather loudly. "Alright...." Charizard the rolled onto his stomach, "Hop on." he instructed to the kid. Charchy did as suggested and once on Charizard's back, Charizard began to walk around looking for some berries.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
A leafeon was walking in the grass, searching for any nearby forest she could find. She had just been released by her old trainer after he became a gym leader. He chose to specialize with the Flying type. He chose to release his other pokemon, since he figured he wasn't going to use them anymore. He did so to give them another chance at freedom, and to live their own lives, however, this leafeon did not feel this way. She was bitter toward him, having felt her trust betrayed. "How could he do this to me after all we had been through?" she asked out loud to no one in particular.

"Excuse me miss...." a voice cried out from some nearby grass. A pidgey flapped it's way out to avoid startling her too much. "I couldn't help but over hear you. What's your name, are you alright?" it asked, bombarding her with questions.

"My name's Kassandra," she said getting into a fighting stance, "and I'm not about to trust a pidgey of all things." She let loose a battle cry and charged at the offending bird. She stops a few feet short and launches a bunch of leaves out toward it in a Razor Leaf attack. "Get out of here, now!!!" she screamed as a few leaves hit the pidgey, but not enough to knock it out. The pidgey shrieked in agony and promptly flew off.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Charchy began to look around, "Granpa.....I heard...soemthing.." Charizard began to look around as well, until he noticed a Pidgey flying frantically overhead. He decided to head into the direction it came from, walking that is, as little Charchy was still on his back. He reached the edge of the forest after some time, seeing a lone Leafeon. Judging by how she was acting, he knew it had to of been her who did something. He slowly walked over to her, "Um.....excuse me miss..." he began, hoping to get her attention.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Kassandra whirled around, her teeth still baring from her previous encounter. She looked at the charizard with deadly intent, but her attitude instantly changed when she knew that she would be outmatched easily by it. "What would you like?" she asked, her ears drooping a little and tucking her tail between her legs slightly. She was now looking toward the ground, trying not to invoke the more powerful fire types wrath.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Charizard tilted his head, "You...do not have to worry.....I'm not here to fight, just wondering what causes you to want to..." he stated. Charchy peeked over his grandfathers shoulder. "Grandpa......what is that?" he asked. Charizard chuckled, "Someone who is scared.....and what have I told you about referring to other Pokemon as "whats"?" he asked playfully. Charchy then jumped down and slowly walked up to the other pokemon, "I'm Charchy.....what's your name?" he politely asked the female. Charizard watched, tensing himself slightly if the new comer was to suddenly attack.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Kassandra looked up as Charchy walked up and introduced himself. She looked out of the corner of her eye in time to watch as the large charizard tensed himself. "She looked back toward Charchy and reluctantly introduced herself. "I'm Kassandra, or Kas for short," she says, her own muscles tensing in case she had to flee in an instant. Charizard is part flying type, she thought. She relaxed some however after seeing that there wasn't going to be any attacks coming her way.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Charchy looked back at his grandfather and waved, "You have nothing to fear from my grandpa.......he is a huggable type..." he began to giggle a bit as he turned back to Kas. "Wanna meet him up close?" he asked, beginning to jump around. Charizard shook his head, but laughed, "Great.....there is that energy again.." he sat onto the ground as he laughed.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
"I'm not sure," Kas nervously says. Her uncertainty showing greatly. She begins to walk in a small circle, trying to find something to occupy her mind, even if slightly. She finds a small patch of dead grass about a foot away. The leafeon trudges up slowly to it and gathers some verdant energy around her. She begins to shine slightly with a soft green glow. She closes her eyes and begins to revive the grass. It perks right up at her feet and the glow that surrounds Kas begins to fade. She opens her eyes and looks around.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
A shiney Umbreon stood deep in the forest far from the others snacking on some berry's she had found not bothing to bug anyone. (Sorry i forgot to post.)

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Name: Darrien Richter

Actually human.

Appearance: Darrien stands 5' 8" with a fit, though not very muscular, build. He has calm, emerald green eyes with fairly short, though maybe a little messy, straight, light brown hair, his bangs almost reaching down to touch his eyes. Darrien wears baggy, black pants, held up by a black belt, and a plain white wifebeater (the tight tank tops, you know). He carries a small backpack on his back where he keeps whatever little equipment he has with him ( http://www.parkour-online.com/images/PKBag.jpg ). Over his right arm is a white wristband and further up another band goes over his elbow, his left arm remaining uncovered.

---

Four Pokemon were running in a pack through the forest, two of them giving an occasional bark. A young boy was running ahead of them, his eyes set straight ahead of him as he raced ahead of the Pokemon. But he wasn't running in fear. A grin adorned his face, his green eyes eagerly lit. Looking back slightly over his shoulder for just a second, he called back, "You're doing great, guys!"

A small Growlithe barked in reply, his tongue lolling out as he ran along with the others, his own eyes wide and bright in his youth. A Manectric then ran up beside the human, keeping pace with him, his features of a rather stoic nature so far. Perhaps determined would be the better word. Off to the other side and a little behind the boy ran a Houndoom, sleek and proud, and just beside him, almost directly behind the trainer, ran a little Poochyena, the puppy occasionally glancing up at the Houndoom before looking back at his trainer's heels. A little yap escaped him, too, at the praise they received, a quiet gleam of pride in his eyes despite holding a rather composed expression.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
The Umbreon whcih was known by the name Amy looked up from her berries she had gathering ear flciking as she thought she heard something slowly returning to her berries eyes looking up her mind turned back to her berries 'Coulda sworn i heard a pokemon bark along with....a trainer this deep in the forest?' The rare colored Umbreon thought to herself returning to her berry snack a small pile of Oran berries in front of her that was quickly dissapearing.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Articuno was resting next to a nearby tree. He raised an eye, spotting this rather strange gathering of Pokemon. He saw at least a Charizard, Charmander, Leafon, and Umbreon.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Vixie Darkmatter
Jan 13 2011, 08:16 PM
"I'm not sure," Kas nervously says. Her uncertainty showing greatly. She begins to walk in a small circle, trying to find something to occupy her mind, even if slightly. She finds a small patch of dead grass about a foot away. The leafeon trudges up slowly to it and gathers some verdant energy around her. She begins to shine slightly with a soft green glow. She closes her eyes and begins to revive the grass. It perks right up at her feet and the glow that surrounds Kas begins to fade. She opens her eyes and looks around.
Charchy began to clap in amazement, "That was cool!!!" he stated in excitement. He quickly began to look around, trying to find something similar. Once he has he placed his claws over the dead patch of grass. He to closed his eyes and tried to focus, but instead of the desired result, his tail began to burn more brightly. Charizard say this and fell back laughing, soon getting a hold of himself as he got up and walked over to his grandson, "That was a nice attempt Charchy..." he soon turned to the Leafeon. "That is a nice little trick you have there miss, would be a great help to the forest..." he stated, giving her a wink complimented with a smile as he picked up his Grandson, who began to flail to get out of his Grandfathers hold. Charizard soon let go to let the little one play. Charchy began to run around to burn off his energy. Charizard looked down towards the Grass type. "So, what brings you to this forest, or do you live here?" he asked.

Sophia could be found down in the lake, on a surfboard?? "Alright Gyarados, Use your tail to try to make a wave!" the giant Pokemon smiled as he raised his tail and thrusted it through the water, pushing up a pretty decent wave. As the wave approached Sophia she got prepared and soon began to stand on the board, surfing back towards the shore as a high speed. After a few moments she landed, turning back to her Gyarados, "Awesome job, boy!" she said smiling, which made the Pokemon bobble back and forth, before sinking into the water. Vaporeon soon came running over with a towel, giving it to Sophia to cover the lower half of her body. She turned her head to find Zangoose laying just inside the brush of the forest, keeping away from the water, it made Sophia laugh that of all the water type pokemon she had, the one oddball was afraid of the water. Sophia and her pokemon soon began to look around, "Barking?" she asked them. She began to investigate, walking slowly through the forest with Vaporeon and Zangoose at her two sides like always. She soon discovered what looked like a boy running from a pack of dog looking pokemon. Zangoose began to run towards the oncoming pack and took a stance, hoping the boy would get behind him for protection.
Edited by Radigal, Jan 14 2011, 08:16 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: