Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Pokemon Rp; a little something for us Pokemaniacs ^^
Topic Started: Jan 13 2011, 07:09 AM (13,373 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(It's not Amy ,but I will reveal who it is later for now go on.) Amy woke up and saw herself in human form at first she cocked her head to the side in confusion getting up and shakeing her head she looked where she saw hereself. Whatever it was wasn't there.

"hehehe." Giggled Amy or what looked like her hiding behind a tree.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Quote:

Vaporeon chuckled, "Well, I can use Ice if you prefer..." she giggled.

"Why don't we just not use any of our abilities for a while? I haven't threatened you with electricity," he teased, giving her a lighthearted nudge.

Quote:

Charchy stood where he was, getting himself ready to Endure the attack.

As the Charmander didn't even try to avoid the attack, Fang tackled him head-on, the full force--as much as it was, at least--slamming into Charchy.

Quote:

Amy woke up and saw herself in human form at first she @#!*% her head to the side in confusion getting up and shakeing her head she looked where she saw hereself. Whatever it was wasn't there.

Tigre lightly stirred, blinking open his eyes. He looked up curiously at the Pokemon Amy, tilting his head to the side as she did.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Did anybody see that?" Amy asked looking around the Tree. Zorua who was mimicking her human form had changed to her normal form and ran up the tree she had been hiding behind.
Edited by Kursed, Dec 29 2011, 03:00 PM.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
His ears perking up, Reaper raised his head from his forepaws, looking toward the Umbreon. "See what?" he asked, briefly following her gaze before again looking to Amy.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"me.. ,but in human form.."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"...Human form?" The Houndoom cocked an eyebrow, looking to Zangoose for help. That just didn't sound...normal. Not at all. "What do you mean by that?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"oop...I saw a human.." Amy quickly corrected as to not give away her secret. continuin to look around for...herself oddly.
Edited by Kursed, Dec 29 2011, 05:52 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Ris

"Why don't we just not use any of our abilities for a while? I haven't threatened you with electricity," he teased, giving her a lighthearted nudge.

Vaporeon smirked, "It wouldn't be the first time I have been electrocuted. One time Sophia and I fought against a powerful electric type pokemon. I somehow survived......." her footsteps began to get a bit heavy though.

Ris

As the Charmander didn't even try to avoid the attack, Fang tackled him head-on, the full force--as much as it was, at least--slamming into Charchy.

Charchy took the attack head on, since he had Endured the attack, he wasn't pushed back too much. In fact, the little lizard still had a hold of the puppy.

Kursed

"oop...I saw a human.." Amy quickly corrected as to not give away her secret. continuin to look around for...herself oddly.

Ris

"...Human form?" The Houndoom cocked an eyebrow, looking to Zangoose for help. That just didn't sound...normal. Not at all. "What do you mean by that?"

Zangoose had run up behind Reaper, and heard the words of the Umbreon. The white furred pokemon looked around, but tried his best to listen to the Umbreon's exact words.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Kursed

"Well...Alright, if you say so," he grumbled, returning his muzzle to his paws and closing his eyes. After a few moments, though, an eye peeked open again, looking back to Zangoose. "Something wrong?"

Quote:

Charchy took the attack head on, since he had Endured the attack, he wasn't pushed back too much. In fact, the little lizard still had a hold of the puppy.

Fang winced slightly, the pup feeling like he took more force from the blow than usual. Slowly opening his eyes, his tail lashed out in alarm behind him at the sight of Charchy. "Huh--wha? I hit you!"

Quote:

Vaporeon smirked, "It wouldn't be the first time I have been electrocuted. One time Sophia and I fought against a powerful electric type pokemon. I somehow survived......." her footsteps began to get a bit heavy though.

"A powerful electric type?" Chispa repeated, growing a little interested in that portion of Vaporeon's past. Curious to know a little more, he asked, "What Pokemon was it?"

He was too preoccupied at the moment to notice her tiring pace.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Amy continued to Search for herself untill she was tackled by Zorua.. "hey what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I got bored so I cam to find you." Zorua replied.

"You missed me that much?"

Radigal
Member Avatar
Ris

Fang winced slightly, the pup feeling like he took more force from the blow than usual. Slowly opening his eyes, his tail lashed out in alarm behind him at the sight of Charchy. "Huh--wha? I hit you!"

Charchy looked down at the pup, "I trained with my Grandpa, 'member?" The tiny lizard then jumped back and looked at Fang, beginning to pant form the energy he lost from using the attack and taking the damage.

Ris

"Well...Alright, if you say so," he grumbled, returning his muzzle to his paws and closing his eyes. After a few moments, though, an eye peeked open again, looking back to Zangoose. "Something wrong?"

Zangoose snapped out of his train of thought, and turned to Reaper, "I just....thought I saw what she saw...." he then followed Amy from a distance, until he saw what was transpiring between her and another pokemon.

Ris

"A powerful electric type?" Chispa repeated, growing a little interested in that portion of Vaporeon's past. Curious to know a little more, he asked, "What Pokemon was it?"

He was too preoccupied at the moment to notice her tiring pace.

Vaporeon looked at Chispa as they walked, "It was the dog of thunder.........Raikou..." she spoke, still feeling the chill she got from the encounter.

Just then a small pokemon looked from behind the brush at two pokemon, one covered in white fur with red markings, the other, fully black with horns above his head. Upon seeing the four legged, dog like creature, the smaller then usual pokemon began to wag his tail. Without much thought put into it, the pokemon walked up and sat next to Reaper. If the Houndoom was to notice, he would find a Lillipup was sitting next to him.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Quote:

Charchy looked down at the pup, "I trained with my Grandpa, 'member?" The tiny lizard then jumped back and looked at Fang, beginning to pant form the energy he lost from using the attack and taking the damage.

A little growl rumbled in Fang's throat as he sat down heavily on his haunches, mentally nursing the wounds of his pride.

Thankfully, being a pup, that shouldn't last long.

Quote:

Vaporeon looked at Chispa as they walked, "It was the dog of thunder.........Raikou..." she spoke, still feeling the chill she got from the encounter.

"Raikou...?" Chispa stopped in his tracks, a paw in midstep, his eyes having widened slightly. "But--...Isn't that a legendary Pokemon? I've never met anyone who's met Raikou..."

Quote:

Just then a small pokemon looked from behind the brush at two pokemon, one covered in white fur with red markings, the other, fully black with horns above his head. Upon seeing the four legged, dog like creature, the smaller then usual pokemon began to wag his tail. Without much thought put into it, the pokemon walked up and sat next to Reaper. If the Houndoom was to notice, he would find a Lillipup was sitting next to him.

For a few moments, the Houndoom lay undisturbed, not seeming to have noticed. Then, gradually, his tailtip began twitching as he lay there, eyes closed still. He could have sworn he felt the subtle radiance of heat from something else nearby, and Zangoose had left. Fang was busy with the fight and Tigre had fallen asleep.

Chispa certainly wasn't one to cuddle.

Before he could get too restless, Reaper raised his head and lightly opened his eyes, his gaze falling upon the stranger of a Pokemon. He blinked, simply watching the small puppy, soon awkwardly scuffing the ground with a forepaw. "...Evening, pup," he finally spoke.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Ris

A little growl rumbled in Fang's throat as he sat down heavily on his haunches, mentally nursing the wounds of his pride.

Thankfully, being a pup, that shouldn't last long.

Charchy then kneeled down, that last attack had taken more out of him then he had previously thought. Soon something came to his mind in the moments they both rested, "Grandpa, I wanna be big and strong like you!" The little lizard said, looking up to his grandfather. "Someday, but first, you need to learn your opponent.." Charchy soon snapped out of it, raising back up. "Wanna play?" he asked, having a grin on his face.

Ris

"Raikou...?" Chispa stopped in his tracks, a paw in midstep, his eyes having widened slightly. "But--...Isn't that a legendary Pokemon? I've never met anyone who's met Raikou..."

Vaporeon chuckled, "Yeah........my Trainer and I have been through a lot, we met all three of the dogs at one point. My Trainer had a rivalry with Suicune once..." she chuckled.

Ris

For a few moments, the Houndoom lay undisturbed, not seeming to have noticed. Then, gradually, his tailtip began twitching as he lay there, eyes closed still. He could have sworn he felt the subtle radiance of heat from something else nearby, and Zangoose had left. Fang was busy with the fight and Tigre had fallen asleep.

Chispa certainly wasn't one to cuddle.

Before he could get too restless, Reaper raised his head and lightly opened his eyes, his gaze falling upon the stranger of a Pokemon. He blinked, simply watching the small puppy, soon awkwardly scuffing the ground with a forepaw. "...Evening, pup," he finally spoke.

The tiny puppy sprang up and away from Reaper, "Uh.....evening.." he suddenly became scared of what the other pokemon might do with the sudden intrusion.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Quote:

Charchy then kneeled down, that last attack had taken more out of him then he had previously thought. Soon something came to his mind in the moments they both rested, "Grandpa, I wanna be big and strong like you!" The little lizard said, looking up to his grandfather. "Someday, but first, you need to learn your opponent.." Charchy soon snapped out of it, raising back up. "Wanna play?" he asked, having a grin on his face.

Fang blinked, ears perking up as he tilted his head to the side. "Play? Well...what do you mean?"

Quote:

Vaporeon chuckled, "Yeah........my Trainer and I have been through a lot, we met all three of the dogs at one point. My Trainer had a rivalry with Suicune once..." she chuckled.

"Wow..." Chispa was rather dumbfounded. He had never met anyone who had met the legendary dogs, like he told Vaporeon, and he figured that he never would. And yet here she was--she had even had a rivalry with one of them. "That's incredible..."

Quote:

The tiny puppy sprang up and away from Reaper, "Uh.....evening.." he suddenly became scared of what the other pokemon might do with the sudden intrusion.

The dog Pokemon's reaction only worked to confuse Reaper a little more. Gradually rising to his paws, his tail lightly flicking, he casually asked, "You lost?"

Radigal
Member Avatar
Ris

Fang blinked, ears perking up as he tilted his head to the side. "Play? Well...what do you mean?"

The tiny lizard chuckled, "Instead of fighting for who is better, we, or at least I, have only been using attacks my grandpa taught me.....what is we just played around, trying to figure out what else we can do, without hurting one another?"

Ris

"Wow..." Chispa was rather dumbfounded. He had never met anyone who had met the legendary dogs, like he told Vaporeon, and he figured that he never would. And yet here she was--she had even had a rivalry with one of them. "That's incredible..."

Vaporeon shrugged, "You would have been there to see how it was. At first, it was amazing, but after time, it became routine, and sometimes, we were able to predict how the other would act.." she went on as she walked.

Ris

The dog Pokemon's reaction only worked to confuse Reaper a little more. Gradually rising to his paws, his tail lightly flicking, he casually asked, "You lost?"

The Lillipup sat back, lowering his head a bit, "Y-yes and no..." he stammered out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »