Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon Rp; a little something for us Pokemaniacs ^^
Topic Started: Jan 13 2011, 07:09 AM (13,310 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
A shiney Umbreon stood deep in the forest far from the others snacking on some berry's she had found not bothing to bug anyone. (Sorry i forgot to post.)

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
The Umbreon whcih was known by the name Amy looked up from her berries she had gathering ear flciking as she thought she heard something slowly returning to her berries eyes looking up her mind turned back to her berries 'Coulda sworn i heard a pokemon bark along with....a trainer this deep in the forest?' The rare colored Umbreon thought to herself returning to her berry snack a small pile of Oran berries in front of her that was quickly dissapearing.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Finsihed with her Berry Meal Amy was now spying on Sophia. A few minute later her body sunk into the shadows of the forest trees as she moved close to Sofia however she ran into a problem there weren't enough shadows to get close to sophia. thinking of a plan she came out of the shadows just out of the trainers site her form now a normal Eevee she slowly appproched the trainer with a towel covering her lower end, however she didn't realize the trainer was moving towards her and soon bumped into Sophia's leg. Rearing back she looked up at the trainer.'Oooh crud please have no pokeballs...'
Edited by Kursed, Jan 14 2011, 09:19 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I'm not what you think Vaporeon...." Amy talked back. "I'm not a threat though."
Edited by Kursed, Jan 14 2011, 09:28 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
AMy looked around "Can you two keep a secret?" Eevee asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Amy sighed "I'm not..."She stopped her form chanign to a female trainer wearing a white tanktop and red shorts her long brown hair reached down to her shoulders her blue eyes looking to the pokemon infront of her "Completely a pokemon." Amy sighed looking down to the ground.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(Sheese leave me out much) "So you aren't scared of me?" Amy asked slowly reaching to the vaporeon she had been looking up to not a minute ago.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I could melt that as a flareon." Amy offered. "yes i'm a trainer who was caught into a rocket experiment...It's kinda a gift and a curse in one. Amy said hearing someone coming she quickly changed to a flareong slowly melting away the ice block on Golduck "There better?" She asked in pokemon talk walking back up to vaporeon "remember our secret... OW!" She yelped as a firestone fell onto her head landing next to her feet. Looking up she noticed a Dragonite flying across the sky quickly. "i really need to work on that... she muttered in poketalk.
Edited by Kursed, Jan 14 2011, 07:36 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Unless your trainer has some Oran berries or something I doubt i'll be able to change again see every time I change i use up energy if i change too much...Well let's just say I'll be a fainted pokemon."
Edited by Kursed, Jan 14 2011, 07:44 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"If you insist my names Amy by the way." Amy replied with a nod.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Alot more than you think...." Amy replied to Darrien, knowing very well all he could hear from her was "Flareon flare eon...." or something like that she never really could tell what normal humans heard anymore.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Amy ran up to Sophia with a whimper. "Note to self tie bag of pokefood to arm next time you go out." She grumbled to herself lookign down to the ground.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Amy rolled her eyes at Darrien's comment. "I guess what he don't know won't hurt him." Amy muttered under her breath.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(I"M BACK!!!) "a Large Charizard still smaller than the older one but very large landed near the two and looked at the leafeon, then back to the older Charizard. "excuse me grand Charizard but have you seen my trainer she's a ...." He was soon cut off by a Dragonite landing near him.
Edited by Kursed, Jan 15 2011, 08:51 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Here use this on the leafeon." the Dragonite named Dragonkari said handing the older Charizard a revive.

The Charizard named Charry nodded looking to his friend he refered to as Kari.... he thend turned back to the older charizard "How old are you?"

"Brr I knew i should have been a Glaceon..." Amy complained.
Edited by Kursed, Jan 15 2011, 01:13 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: