Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon Rp; a little something for us Pokemaniacs ^^
Topic Started: Jan 13 2011, 07:09 AM (13,313 Views)
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Name: Darrien Richter

Actually human.

Appearance: Darrien stands 5' 8" with a fit, though not very muscular, build. He has calm, emerald green eyes with fairly short, though maybe a little messy, straight, light brown hair, his bangs almost reaching down to touch his eyes. Darrien wears baggy, black pants, held up by a black belt, and a plain white wifebeater (the tight tank tops, you know). He carries a small backpack on his back where he keeps whatever little equipment he has with him ( http://www.parkour-online.com/images/PKBag.jpg ). Over his right arm is a white wristband and further up another band goes over his elbow, his left arm remaining uncovered.

---

Four Pokemon were running in a pack through the forest, two of them giving an occasional bark. A young boy was running ahead of them, his eyes set straight ahead of him as he raced ahead of the Pokemon. But he wasn't running in fear. A grin adorned his face, his green eyes eagerly lit. Looking back slightly over his shoulder for just a second, he called back, "You're doing great, guys!"

A small Growlithe barked in reply, his tongue lolling out as he ran along with the others, his own eyes wide and bright in his youth. A Manectric then ran up beside the human, keeping pace with him, his features of a rather stoic nature so far. Perhaps determined would be the better word. Off to the other side and a little behind the boy ran a Houndoom, sleek and proud, and just beside him, almost directly behind the trainer, ran a little Poochyena, the puppy occasionally glancing up at the Houndoom before looking back at his trainer's heels. A little yap escaped him, too, at the praise they received, a quiet gleam of pride in his eyes despite holding a rather composed expression.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
The boy and his Pokemon were running still when a Zangoose suddenly jumped out from the brush a short ways ahead. He looked like he was ready for a fight. A look of quiet concern suddenly crossing the trainer's face, Darrien slowed down until reaching a quick stop no more than ten feet in front of the Zangoose. The Manectric and Houndoom stopped on either side of the boy, the Poochyena taking his place close to the Houndoom's side, the last puppy--Growlithe--peeking out from behind Darrien's legs.

"Hey there," Darrien began, obviously a little uneasy to see a seemingly restless wild Zangoose. "Heh, we're just passing through, alright? Nothing bad, okay?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Darrien was confused. Of course they were his Pokemon. Why else would they be following after him? "Yeah, they are...Is everything okay with you and yours?" he asked, relaxing now that he knew he and his team weren't about to be attacked. Upon better looking at the girl, he smiled--he hadn't yet encountered another trainer in the forest, though here seemed a perfectly nice one. What luck, right?

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
After a few seconds, her explanation struck Darrien as perfectly reasonable. A sheepish grin crossing his face, he couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed now. "Yeah, heh, sorry..." Reaching out, he took the girl's hand, giving it a little shake. "I'm Darrien. These fellas around me," he said with a light nod to both sides, "are my best friends."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Well, we were planning on finding the next PokeCenter..." Though from behind him came a quiet bark and whine, the little Growlithe gently pawing at his leg. Looking back over his shoulder at the puppy, Darrien smiled. "You hungry, Tigre?"

His tail began to wag as he sat down, barking happily, his tongue again lolling out.

"Heh, alright then." Turning his attention back to Sophia, he smiled and nodded. "That'd be great."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
When Darrien started following after the other trainer, his Pokemon followed after him, his Growlithe keeping close behind. The Manectric was off to one side, the Houndoom and Poochyena on the other--again. The Houndoom looked just a little annoyed.

"Oh, it's fine. I have my own PokeSnacks, thanks," he replied, not wanting to trouble the girl.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Darrien looked up at the Gyarados with quiet awe. It was such a big, powerful creature...a little intimidating. Though he knew it belonged to Sophia, so he wasn't worried. With the girl again leading on, he started to follow after, stopping only when a quiet whine sounded. Stopping and looking back, Tigre was poised low to the ground, gazing up in fear at the water Pokemon. His tail was motionless and tucked against him, his forepaws shifting uneasily.

With a soft smile, the boy stepped back over to the Growlithe and crouched down, gently scooping him up. "It's okay, boy," he quietly reassured him, starting after Sophia again with Tigre in his arms. Pausing another moment, however, Darrien looked to his right. "You good, Fang?"

The Poochyena yipped in response, holding his head high, though he was walking undeniably closer to the Houndoom.

"Yep, you've got the right idea. No one messes with Reaper."

As they all started off again, the Houndoom known as Reaper lightly bowed his head, what seemed like a sigh escaping him.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Whether or not they understood the girl's words, the two young Pokemon seemed a little more at ease, though Tigre still seemed to prefer resting in Darrien's arms for the time. His paws on his trainer's shoulder as he looked behind them, his tail began to wag once more as he barked down to the others. He was so far up!

Darrien grinned, lightly ruffling the Growlithe's fur. "So Sophia, what other Pokemon should we expect to meet?" he asked.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
The trainer heard the Flareon before Sophia had even made mention of it, looking down at the Pokemon. "Nice." His voice lowering as he adjusted his focus, Darrien said, "Hear that, Tigre? Nothing scary."
Edited by Ris, Jan 14 2011, 08:15 PM.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Radigal
Jan 14 2011, 08:15 PM
Sophia smiled as she pet the new fire type, "Vaporeon invited you didn't she?" she asked, Vaporeon giving a slight kew. Sophia raised to Darrien, "When ever you guys are ready we can bring out the chow..." she stated.
As soon as she said the word "chow", Tigre's ears perked up, his head swiveling back around towards Sophia. Letting out another happy little bark, he wriggled just slightly, Darrien stooping down before letting go of the Growlithe. "Yeah, I think we're ready to eat," he chuckled, looking back at the Manectric. He was quiet, but he was usually quiet, simply looking over everything as he often did. Looking to the others, Reaper had sat down, a defeated expression on his face. Beside him sat the little Poochyena, copying his posture.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
TheRedFox8
Jan 14 2011, 11:53 PM
I'm out of this. There's no place for me.
(Red, you've gotta be patient. I mean, do you think I feel very involved in the Disaster roleplay? Heck no. But given time, I'm sure I'll be able to get more involved with the story and everyone else.)

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Sophia wasn't the only one who felt a surprisingly chilling breeze, and Darrien could have sworn he had seen snow.

'Can't've been...It's still summer...'

It must have been a Pokemon messing with them...but what?

Tigre, meanwhile, didn't care what had caused the little bit of snow. He was busy cautiously sniffing at it, powdery and white, lightly pressing his nose against it and quickly recoiling. Cold! Giving his head a brisk little shake, the Growlithe again leaned forward and quickly lapped up a bit of the snow. Still cold, very cold, but recognizable too. It seemed like water.

Manectric watched the pup as he experimented, what may have been a small grin crossing his muzzle as he calmly sat still.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Unexpected," he replied, feeling a little bad when he realized he had left Sophia with all the work, "but yeah, it does...Thanks again for inviting us, Sophia. It really is nice of you."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Darrien nodded in reply, comfortably situating himself--though he waited to eat until she began. It would be rude otherwise, wouldn't it?

The Growlithe, meanwhile, padded over to the Vaporeon, whom he knew belonged to Sophia. Gently pawing her side, he quietly whined, "Can we eat now? I'm hungry..."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
With a light smile himself, Darrien took some bread for himself and quietly started in, looking back to his other Pokemon. Tigre had eagerly started in, his tail wagging happily behind him, and Reaper had started forward as well, Fang tagging along close beside him. "Come on, Chispa," he called, the Manectric's attention turning to his trainer, "eat up. You guys deserve it."

Subtly nodding, Chispa got to his paws and padded up to the others, taking a moment to find an unoccupied bowl to start eating.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: