Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Pokemon Rp; a little something for us Pokemaniacs ^^
Topic Started: Jan 13 2011, 07:09 AM (13,308 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Articuno was resting next to a nearby tree. He raised an eye, spotting this rather strange gathering of Pokemon. He saw at least a Charizard, Charmander, Leafon, and Umbreon.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Articuno decided to mess with them. Remaining out of sight, it flapped its wings, and a small amount of snow fell around them. It giggled in its glee.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm out of this. There's no place for me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

[offtopic]I'm leaving this RP. Not anything for me to do and I would only get in the way[/offtopic]

Deleted User
Deleted User

Articuno only continued to watch them.

Soon, the air grew colder, and the snow began to fall heavier. He wasn't trying to hurt them, but rather to have a bit of fun with them.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Articuno chuckled to itself. Its little playful ruse was working.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Radigal
Jan 19 2011, 03:21 PM
Near the area the snow was coming from, a few men in black stood behind it from a distance. "Is that......" one started, "Articuno.....yes.." said another. "But it is just a baby..." a third went on. "It does not matter, once it is full grown, it'll be powerful....a great gift for the boss.." all at once they each threw their pokeballs, a Houndoom, Golbat, and Raticate appear behind the baby Articuno, already in a charge towards it
Articuno heard the voices loud and clear, and it angered it.

A baby, am I? I'm adolescent at best!

Without warning, it turned around and fired a powerful ice beam at the men dressed in black.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Articuno let out a great squawk and sent a howling Blizzard their way.

Deleted User
Deleted User

The blast did indeed hit Articuno, but not dead on, rather striking one of its wings.

Still rearing in pain, it threw another Blizzard followed by an Ice Beam

Deleted User
Deleted User

Feeling weaker, Articuno tried a last-ditch effort to summon the last of its strength to throw a blizzard, Avalanche, and Ice Beam before collapsing on the ground.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Articuno still lay out cold on the ground

Deleted User
Deleted User

[offtopic]Errr... Somewhere a little ways away from the main group, close to where the Rockets attacked.[/offtopic]

Deleted User
Deleted User

[offtopic]I'm still waiting for something to happen to Articuno.[/offtopic]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »