Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Pokemon Rp; a little something for us Pokemaniacs ^^
Topic Started: Jan 13 2011, 07:09 AM (13,319 Views)
Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
(Would it be entirely possible I could play a wild scyther?)
(EDIT: Alright, great)

A female scyther was crouching in the grass of a secluded forest area, she was rather tired, having just escaped being captured and decided to take a nap in it's hiding place.[edit_reason]Didn't want to DP[/edit_reason]
Edited by Arashikage, Jan 14 2011, 12:59 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
null

Kas could feel her anger rising from the mention of a trainer. She tried as calmly as she could to explain, "I had one once, and he abandoned me. All because I wasn't part Flying type." she exclaimed, her voice growing as she continued on. "We were friends and he just leaves me like this." She couldn't take it anymore and begins to gather energy. After a couple of seconds, she unleashes another Razor Leaf, but in the direction opposite of Charchy and Charizard. "It's all his fault." she cries out.

Seeing this from behind a bush, Katie, the scyther couldn't help but feel sorry for Kas 'This is why I don't trust humans' She thought, staying hidden behind said bush

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Katie saw her doing this, 'Crap' she thought, perhaps she was found out, she creeped backward ever so slowly to try to find an escape route

Arashikage
Member Avatar
'*&@!, compromised' She thought, slowly stepping out, "Yeah?" She asked, at the ready seeing as how Kas struck first, she was going to attack should the other show any more signs of hostility

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Vixie Darkmatter
Jan 14 2011, 06:55 PM
Kas looked back at the two fire types. "I'll be right back," she snarls, diving into the brush. Once in she grabs the Scyther by its foot and drags it out. Once it's out in the open she looks back at Charizard. She then pins the Scyther down then speaks. "Why were you eavesdropping?" she demands.
"Wait, hold on you don't understand" The scyther pleaded, "I was here earlier, but when you guys started talking I heard you and just decided to listen a bit" She explained nervously

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Katie got up and walked over to Kas, keeping her distance just in case "are you okay?" She asked
Edited by Arashikage, Jan 14 2011, 08:02 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Katie approached Kas further now, "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked, hoping there was something she could do, it seemed like she was angry at her, and she didn't want that

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Katie ran to her now, seeing her pass out, "Oh god... What happened?" She asked, nervously, maybe she'd wake up and blame her, she seemed pretty hostile, "S-Should I go?" She asked afterward
Edited by Arashikage, Jan 14 2011, 10:28 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
The scyther had decided to follow the charizard, but saw another charizard and a dragonite landing, she shied away, staying where she could see them, but far enough away to not be noticed as well

Arashikage
Member Avatar
(Is there still interest in this RP? It was very popular before if I recall correctly, but lately it seems like interest has faded away. Let me know if I should take it down or not ;) )

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »