Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Pokemon Rp; a little something for us Pokemaniacs ^^
Topic Started: Jan 13 2011, 07:09 AM (13,375 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Silva stared silently out his window. From the window of his condo, he could see into the heart of his own city, Goldenrod city. His reflection from the clean, clear window revealed a 14 year old boy with soft silver eyes. He was searing his favourite cap that he received on his 5th birthday. At that point in time, the cap was the only thing he ever wanted. Silva was one of those kids who would dream on something he wanted for a long period of time, only to realize 5 minutes later that he had a very low chance of getting it. Thanks to his awesome uncle, Silva was gifted the cap as a birthday present. Silva took off his cap from his head. He started to examine the object he had once begged his mom about getting. Silva sighed as his childhood memories flooded his mind.

He was brought back to Johto when a familiar voice called his name.
"Silva! Silva? Are you home?"
Silva turned towards the direction of which the voice was coming from and responded, "Yeah, I'm here."
A woman with blond hair entered Silva's room. "Oh! There you are Silva!" The woman said. She walked towards Silva and sat down beside on his bed.
"Hi mom. Why are you back so early?" Silva asked as he angled himself so he was facing his mother.
"Why shouldn't I be back so early? Aren't you happy to see me? You need to be happier when you see this face, you know!" Silva's mom said. It was obvious she was trying to hold back a laugh.
Silva rolled his eyes. "Very funny, mom."
Silva's mom chuckled. She got up and left the room briefly, and then entered back in again. This time, she came back with her hands behind her back. Silva tilted his head to the side in curiosity and asked, "What's that?"
"Oh, nothing. Your uncle just gave me something on my way back from the pokemall..."
Silva immediately sat right up upon hearing about his uncle. With past experiences, Silva knew and thing to do with his uncle was good. No. Superb. Silva put on his best puppy face and asked for the second time, "What is that behind your back? Plleeeeaaasse tell mee!"
Silva's mom shifted a bit and finally gave in. "Well, it is your birthday in 3 days...so me and your uncle got you something..."
The look on Silva's face told his mom to go on. Silva's mom brought her hands out from behind her back, along with a beautifully wrapped box. The wrapping paper had a pokeball design on it. There was a letter attached to the ribbon that was holding the box's lid shut. Silva's face lit up and he had a smile that went from ear to ear. "Thanks mom!" Silva exclaimed. He gently took the offered gift from his mom's hands and unwrapped the gift eagerly. Before opening the box, Silva changed his focus on to the letter. It was from his uncle. Silva read it out loud.

"Hey kiddo. I decided that your 15th birthday should be one you should never forget, so your mom and I got something I'm sure you'll love. Take care of it, okay? Man. You're lucky to have a mom like the one you have. She's the one that convinced me to get this specific gift for you. This almost cost me my position in the Pokeresearch centre. Anyway, have fun Silva and Happy Birthday!

From, Your uncle."

Silva put the letter down and lifted the lid covering the box. He gasped at the sight. Silva's mom smiled. Inside the box lay a single pokeball. Silva stared at it with awe. He would've continued to do so if it wasn't for his mother.
"Well go ahead. Try it out." His mother encouraged.
"T-T-Thanks mom. I think I will." Silva managed to say. He took the pokeball and was about to leave when he was stopped by his mom.
"Before you go, I packed your bag. I think you'll like what's in it."
Silva glanced in the bag that was being offered to him. In the main pocket, there was a pile of pokemon related items such as potions, a couple common TM's, pokesnacks, and some more. Silva opened up the two side pockets revealing a few extra pokeballs. Silva took a deep breath and unzipped the small front pocket. He almost cried when he saw the latest version of the pokegear sitting right in his very own bag. "I...I don't know what to say, mom. This is the best birthday ever." Silva said, trying not to cry.
"No need to thanks me. You deserved it anyway." Silva's mom replied.
"I don't think I'm gonna be back for a while, seeing as I have so many things here to try." Silva said.
"It's alright, Silva. I already entered in your uncle and my own phone number in the pokegear. If anything comes up, just call."

And with that, Silva left the building clutching his prized pokeball in his right hand.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
The first thing Silva did when he got outside was grab his bike from the condo bike rack. It was a red mountain bike; the same kind of bike any other normal boy would have. Silva unlocked his bike from the rack and walked it out onto the streets. Cars filled the road, making the city look like a whole mess. Surveying the scene, Silva hopped onto his bike. An idea popped into Silva's mind as he was crossing the street. Hmm, maybe I should give it a try... Silva thought. Silva braked on his bike and got off. He leaned his bike over on a nearby building and took out his Pokegear. Interesting... Silva pulled out some earphones and connected them to the Pokegear. Next, he pressed a few buttons and music started blasting out of his earphones. "Oww! Ow!" Silva said while wincing in pain. He turned the volume down and put the Pokegear back in his bag. "There. That's more like it." And Silva began his journey back on his bike. He changed gears and headed towards Ilex Forest, south of Goldenrod city.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
The moment Silva hit the forest, he immediately took out his pokeball. Using all the energy he had stored from being excited, he whipped the pokeball across the grass, eager to see what pokemon was waiting for him inside.

The Pokeball twirled in the air for a few seconds and opened up, shining a beam of light towards the ground. Silva's eyes widened. Emerging from the light, his pokemon's silhouette grew and grew until it finally showed itself. "A...A...Quilava?" Silva stammered. The Quilava looked around nervously. Its eyes me Silva's eyes. The Quilava let out what seemed like a bark. Silva didn't no what to do. Slowly, he reached out his right hand and began to pet his new pokemon. Quilava hesitated in seeing a unknown hand coming at him and barked even louder. Silva froze. Then, he quietly said, "Its okay, boy. I'm Silva. Nice to meet ya! I'm gonna be your trainer now, okay?" While saying those words, he ever so gently petted Quilava. Quilava nuzzled against his new owner's hand and made a smiling face showing gratitude and satisfaction. Then, it pounced on Silva making him fall over and started to rub itself against Silva's chest.
"Ow! Hey! Stop it...haha." Silva laughed.

After a small while, they both got back onto their feet and were ready to explore the area. "Hold on a sec. Quilava. I think I hear something..." Silva said suddenly while giving the sign for his pokemon to stop. Quilava stopped dead in his tracks and sniffed the air. He started growling. "I think I hear...electricity...Hey! Get back here!" Silva shouted as Quilava scurried off the forest path. I sure hope this pokemon knows where he's going... Silva thought while chasing after his new friend.

Silva stopped running when he saw that Quilava had began to start hugging a bush. "Huh? What is it?" Silva asked. He turned to the direction his pokemon was facing and gasped. He quickly dove into the bushes with Quilava. "Are those...Rockets?"

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Silva stayed silent. His heart was pounding. His mind were full of questions and options on what to do. Silva glanced at Quilava. Dang it. Quilava's fire type. I don't think he can get through those nets...even IF I somehow got past those Rockets... Silva thought. He stared intently at Quilava. Hang on...I think one of moves Quilava learns is Smokescreen...I sure hope my uncle taught him that... Quilava was making a whimpering noise each time the captured Charizard let a flamethrower loose. "I know, I know. I wish we could help. But the only thing we can do so far that I've come up with is for a distraction. But what's the use if there's no one else around here?" Silva whispered.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Silva lay in shock. He had never before seen such a scene in his life before. Quilava was experiencing the same feelings. So many things happening all at once. All they could do was watch and hope that things would be alright.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Silva watched in confusion as everything went by. Why is Team Rocket here? What do they want? Who are these trainers? Silva wondered while still trying to put together what he should do. Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw a wounded Rocket half limping and half running away from the scene. Silva almost fainted from the stress of the decision he should make. The more he waited, the more the Rocket started to slip away from the battle. Silva noticed that the grunt had a walkie-talkie in his hand and seemed to be shouting into it. He's calling for reinforcements! Silva realized. Quilava was at Silva's feet. The pokemon was tugging on Silva's pant leg with his mouth. Silva took notice and stared into Quilava's eyes. "I don't know what your thinking, but I think its better than letting that guy get away. C'mon! Get 'em Quilava!" Quilava grinned. He didn't need to be told twice. Immediately, the duo jumped from their hiding spot and began to dash after the fleeing Rocket. The grunt turned around and froze in fear. "Quilava! Use Tackle!" Silva shouted. The volcano pokemon sprang up from the ground and threw itself upon the rocket, causing him to drop like a stone. The man grunted and tried to get up, but Quilava pinned him down. "Yeah! Good job!" Silva cheered. His pokemon looked up and smiled.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
null

A Rocket member noticed the Quilava attacking his teammate. Thinking quickly he threw his first Pokeball, "Go Gengar!" he ordered, and soon came the simple but scary form of a Ghost type pokemon. "Let's see what you are made of kid..."

Silva turned around to the sound of a pokemon being released from a pokeball. He jumped in fear when he saw a Rocket grinning towards him with his gengar at his side. "Quilava! You've got one more!" Silva shouted. Quilava perked his ears and jumped off the half-conscious Rocket. The pokemon did a back flip in mid-air and landed facing the Gengar that was only a few steps away. Dang it. My first battle has to be against a Rocket. What to do.... Silva thought as he gritted his teeth under his stress. Quilava growled at the gengar and took a fighting stance, waiting for any attack that was to come his way. He's not affected by normal type moves... Silva concluded, with his fists clenched. He never took his eyes off of the Ghostly enemy in front of him as he continued to come up with his move. "Let's try this...Quilava! Use Flame Wheel!" Silva shouted as he pointed his finger at the target. Quilava started to shake. His fire-like fur appeared at his neck and tail. Quilava roared with intensity as flames formed in a circle around Quilava's upper body, slowly closing in on him. The fired up pokemon charged at full speed right at his foe, head first. The moment he made contact with the enemy's Gengar, flames blasted and rebounded off of the Ghost sending the enemy pokemon sliding away from the impact. Quilava saw that he successfully hit his target, so he jumped back and landed beside his trainer. That should have done it....right? Silva hoped. "Good job, boy!" Silva congratulated. The pokemon looked up at Silva and grinned for a second, then put his focus back on the battle. It had only just begun.
Edited by X-Gamer, Jan 18 2011, 04:09 PM.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Radigal
Jan 18 2011, 09:48 PM
The Rocket member watched as his pokemon was hit by two attacks. "Gengar, Shadow Sneak..." the Gengar would soon collide with a tree and vanish. After a few moments it reappeared under the Quailava, thrusting upward to send the pokemon into the air.

Zangoose chuckled, "Excellent, now for the next one!" he commanded, as if he had become a pokemon trainer himself.

Vaporeon giggled, "Thank you Chispa..." she then nuzzled against his cheek, "That was really kind and brave of you to say..." she commented.
Silva watched in horror. Quilava was launched into the air ruthlessly with such an impact that Silva thought his first pokemon would be his last. Quilava hit the ground with a thud and did not move. Silva only stared and prayed with all his might that his close friend was alright. It was when Silva started to rush through his bag for a revive when Quilava began to open his eyes. Slowly but steadily, it got up using its four paws. Quilava wobbled a bit from side to side, but eventually got the feeling back of where he was. He shook his head briefly and locked eyes with his enemy who had just hit him. "Are...Are you okay, Quilava?" Silva asked silently as he knelt down beside his pokemon. Quilava looked up at his trainer and sincerely nodded. Silva understood. They were working as a team and together, they would not fall, especially not after one hit. Silva got up with confidence. He glared at the Rocket who seemed to be smirking as if he had just earned himself an easy promotion. "Quilava. Hit 'em with another flame wheel. This time, make sure he's down." Silva commanded as he continued to glare at the enemy with anger in his eyes. Quilava was now more pumped than ever. The pokemon's eyes flared with fire as he stained itself for a weakness in the enemy Gengar. Once again, the volcano pokemon began charging up its power. Flames gathered in a circle around his upper body. The heat from the flames intensified as they got closer and closer to the head. Quilava's eyes shined and it gave out a yell. It ran at a blinding speed and hit the Gengar right between its eyes. As Quilava bounced off of the enemy, it did somersaults in the air and spat our a few embers for extra damage. Quilava landed on the ground with style. Silva smiled as he watched the enemy's Gengar bounce off and on the ground backwards from the hit. When it hit the ground for the last time, it remained motionless. Was that...a critical hit?!? Silva wondered. His eyes went from the Gengar to the tensed Quilava on the ground beside him. "You...you really did it..." Silva managed to say.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
(Wait...what? *checks past posts* Oh...man. Sorry guys. I'll just delete my last post...)

Silva was caught by surprise when he saw the Grunt burn up in flames. "Wha?" Silva said. Quilava looked just as stunned. Even so, the volcano pokemon didn't let his guard down. He eyed down the remaining Gengar until it fled. After a moment, Silva and Quilava sighed in relief and relaxed. Silva fell right on his bottom for the stress was just too much to bear. "Whoa." Silva said while taking off his cap and brushing his hair with his hand. Then he looked up and saw the large pokemon that sent the final attack at their enemy. "Hey Quilava. Wanna go check out that pokemon? Its a fire type, just like you." Silva asked while pointing to the direction of the Charizard. Quilava hesitated at first, but then realized that it was in debt to the flying hero and decided to tag along with his Trainer. Silva got up from sitting and put on his cap. Then he and Quilava started making his way towards the pokemon that saved them.

Quilava was the first to approach Charizard. It gracefully leaped over to the Charizard's feet and politely poked his leg with his nose. Silva was just behind and said, "Hey!"

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Radigal
Jan 21 2011, 06:28 AM
Raticate and Golbat finally fell from the barrage of Ice type attacks. Houndoom on the other hand, still being nearly full of energy, placed his front paw on the Articunos neck. He reared his head back and blasted a fire ball into the air, signaling to the Rockets that they had one.

Sophia had happen to turn her eyes to a ridge not far from where Derrian and her were. She turned once more, "There is the target.....let's move..." she suggested, letting go of his hand to begin running. Zangoose, even though showed he had a belly, had no trouble keeping up with her. Vaporeon honestly had to slow herself down to not get too far ahead.

Charizard heard and felt the heat from a fire ball in the distance. He pointed his nose into the direction the sense came. He picked up Charchy and helped him crawl over his shoulder and onto his back, "Hold on tight..." he suggested as he began to walk. He turned back for a moment to the other pokemon, "Someone needs help..." he turned his head to the trainer that was nearby, and began to carve into a tree the letters, "T-H-I-S-W-A-Y" and began to walk forward again.

Silva was confused. One moment he was about to introduce himself, the next, the Charizard had left in a hurry. Silva walked to the tree with the words "This way" carved on the bark and examined it. After reading the short note, he looked at the direction the Charizard had left in. "I guess there's no harm in following them, is there?" Silva said half to himself, half to Quilava. Quilava looked up and nodded his head eagerly. The pokemon then ran to the direction of which the Charizard went. Silva followed.
Edited by X-Gamer, Jan 21 2011, 05:21 PM.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Radigal
Jan 21 2011, 05:23 PM
X-Gamer
Jan 21 2011, 05:21 PM
Radigal
Jan 21 2011, 06:28 AM
Raticate and Golbat finally fell from the barrage of Ice type attacks. Houndoom on the other hand, still being nearly full of energy, placed his front paw on the Articunos neck. He reared his head back and blasted a fire ball into the air, signaling to the Rockets that they had one.

Sophia had happen to turn her eyes to a ridge not far from where Derrian and her were. She turned once more, "There is the target.....let's move..." she suggested, letting go of his hand to begin running. Zangoose, even though showed he had a belly, had no trouble keeping up with her. Vaporeon honestly had to slow herself down to not get too far ahead.

Charizard heard and felt the heat from a fire ball in the distance. He pointed his nose into the direction the sense came. He picked up Charchy and helped him crawl over his shoulder and onto his back, "Hold on tight..." he suggested as he began to walk. He turned back for a moment to the other pokemon, "Someone needs help..." he turned his head to the trainer that was nearby, and began to carve into a tree the letters, "T-H-I-S-W-A-Y" and began to walk forward again.

Silva was confused. One moment he was about to introduce himself, the next, the Charizard had left in a hurry. Silva walked to the tree with the words "This way" carved on the bark and examined it. After reading the short note, he looked at the direction the Charizard had left in. "I guess there's no harm in following them, is there?" Silva said half to himself, half to Quilava. Quilava looked up and nodded his head eagerly. The pokemon then ran to the direction of which the Charizard went. Silva followed.
[offtopic]This is to help Silva get caught up :P[/offtopic]

Since Charizard had stopped and was laying down to cover the two girls, he raised his head towards the Trainer from before, giving a nod to his coming.
[offtopic]Thank you. I'll try to keep up with the story, even when I'm not posting. Being sick sucks :([/offtopic]

Silva stopped running when he saw the Charizard up ahead. As he was walking towards it, Quilava ran past his trainer and went up to the Charizard. Quilava made eye contact with the fire-flying pokemon and said, "Hey. I believe we owe you for helping us defeat those bad guys back their. I'm Quilava, and back there" Quilava turned around and pointed his nose at Silva, "is my trainer. You said someone needed help. Is there anything we can do? If its healing or something, I think Silva has a couple potions or so left..." Quilava finished off. By the time Quilava was done talking, Silva had sat down in front of the Charizard. He took off his bag and sat there, unsure of what to do.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Radigal
Jan 21 2011, 06:24 PM
X-Gamer
Jan 21 2011, 05:33 PM
Silva stopped running when he saw the Charizard up ahead. As he was walking towards it, Quilava ran past his trainer and went up to the Charizard. Quilava made eye contact with the fire-flying pokemon and said, "Hey. I believe we owe you for helping us defeat those bad guys back their. I'm Quilava, and back there" Quilava turned around and pointed his nose at Silva, "is my trainer. You said someone needed help. Is there anything we can do? If its healing or something, I think Silva has a couple potions or so left..." Quilava finished off. By the time Quilava was done talking, Silva had sat down in front of the Charizard. He took off his bag and sat there, unsure of what to do.
Charizard chuckled at the young Quilava, "Actually I owe you....if you have not Distracted that one Rocket, he might have been able to get more into the area..." he admitted. He raised his head to the Trainer. Seeing his confusion he lifted his left wing to reveal the withering Leafeon and Amy.

He then started clawing into the ground, B-R-E-A-K. He wrote, making sure it was readable right side up to the human.
Silva read the word that was scratched onto the ground. "Break." Silva read out loud. He looked up and said, "So you guys are taking a small break huh?" Silva said, still not quite sure if that's what the group of pokemon meant. "I guess I could use one too..." Silva said while reaching for his bag. He put his hands inside the bag and looked around for his items. Finally, he pulled out some fresh water bottles and pokesnacks. He took a bottle for himself and fed some to his Quilava. Quilava munched them down like he never had food before. Silva drank some fresh water and capped the bottle. He stopped for a moment, then looked up at the Charizard and his friends. "Take some. There's plenty so don't be afraid." Silva encouraged. Quilava took a piece of a pokesnack and nudge the piece up to the Charizard's foot. "These are delicious! You gotta try some..." Quilava said happily to the Charizard.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Radigal
Jan 22 2011, 02:45 PM
Sophia could tell that Derrian was nervous, "That Nidorino is a Poison Type, but there is still some grass like root in it...." she whispered.

The Rockets laughed, "This is getting boring..." one of them muttered. "Machoke, use Cross Chop on that Houndoom!" The Machoke began to run forward, getting its hands ready for the attack.

Sophia watched as the pokemon got closer. "Vaporeon, Use Protect!" and without hesitation, Vaporeon jumped into the way and created a quick barrier against the attack, landing in front of Reaper.

Meanwhile, Charizard shook his head to the offering, "I am fine, but I think Leafeon needs some help...." he suggested. He turned to the Trainer and nodded his head for the humans kindness nonetheless. He began to scratch into the ground again. 'T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U" he spelled.
Quilava stopped eating. It looked up and carefully examined the Leafeon under the giant's wing. Quilava gasped when he finally got that the Leafeon was weak. "Gee. I'm so sorry for not realizing this before! Please forgive me and my friend." Quilava apologized. The volcano pokemon quickly scurried to the bag and put half of its body in it, trying to find a potion. Silva looked up from his snacks. "Whatchya trying to do there, Quilava?" Silva asked. Quilava popped his head back out with a potion locked tightly in his jaw. "Oh." Silva said as he put down his snack and took the potion from his pokemon. "Who needs it?" Quilava went over to the Leafeon and its friend and pointed at both of them. Silva nodded and sprayed the medicine onto the Leafeon. Next, he pulled out his second last potion and sprayed it onto the pokemon beside the Leafeon. "Feel any better you guys?" Silva asked. Quilava looked in curiosity.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
[offtopic]As much as I love this RP, I think its time for me to sit this one out. I can't seem to keep up with the pace. And on top of that, I'm not sure where we're gonna even go from here...so yeah. This is a great RP and all, but I just don't seem to fit in its story.[/offtopic]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »