Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon Rp; a little something for us Pokemaniacs ^^
Topic Started: Jan 13 2011, 07:09 AM (13,318 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
A leafeon was walking in the grass, searching for any nearby forest she could find. She had just been released by her old trainer after he became a gym leader. He chose to specialize with the Flying type. He chose to release his other pokemon, since he figured he wasn't going to use them anymore. He did so to give them another chance at freedom, and to live their own lives, however, this leafeon did not feel this way. She was bitter toward him, having felt her trust betrayed. "How could he do this to me after all we had been through?" she asked out loud to no one in particular.

"Excuse me miss...." a voice cried out from some nearby grass. A pidgey flapped it's way out to avoid startling her too much. "I couldn't help but over hear you. What's your name, are you alright?" it asked, bombarding her with questions.

"My name's Kassandra," she said getting into a fighting stance, "and I'm not about to trust a pidgey of all things." She let loose a battle cry and charged at the offending bird. She stops a few feet short and launches a bunch of leaves out toward it in a Razor Leaf attack. "Get out of here, now!!!" she screamed as a few leaves hit the pidgey, but not enough to knock it out. The pidgey shrieked in agony and promptly flew off.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Kassandra whirled around, her teeth still baring from her previous encounter. She looked at the charizard with deadly intent, but her attitude instantly changed when she knew that she would be outmatched easily by it. "What would you like?" she asked, her ears drooping a little and tucking her tail between her legs slightly. She was now looking toward the ground, trying not to invoke the more powerful fire types wrath.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Kassandra looked up as Charchy walked up and introduced himself. She looked out of the corner of her eye in time to watch as the large charizard tensed himself. "She looked back toward Charchy and reluctantly introduced herself. "I'm Kassandra, or Kas for short," she says, her own muscles tensing in case she had to flee in an instant. Charizard is part flying type, she thought. She relaxed some however after seeing that there wasn't going to be any attacks coming her way.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
"I'm not sure," Kas nervously says. Her uncertainty showing greatly. She begins to walk in a small circle, trying to find something to occupy her mind, even if slightly. She finds a small patch of dead grass about a foot away. The leafeon trudges up slowly to it and gathers some verdant energy around her. She begins to shine slightly with a soft green glow. She closes her eyes and begins to revive the grass. It perks right up at her feet and the glow that surrounds Kas begins to fade. She opens her eyes and looks around.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Radigal
Jan 14 2011, 07:03 AM
Charchy began to clap in amazement, "That was cool!!!" he stated in excitement. He quickly began to look around, trying to find something similar. Once he has he placed his claws over the dead patch of grass. He to closed his eyes and tried to focus, but instead of the desired result, his tail began to burn more brightly. Charizard say this and fell back laughing, soon getting a hold of himself as he got up and walked over to his grandson, "That was a nice attempt Charchy..." he soon turned to the Leafeon. "That is a nice little trick you have there miss, would be a great help to the forest..." he stated, giving her a wink complimented with a smile as he picked up his Grandson, who began to flail to get out of his Grandfathers hold. Charizard soon let go to let the little one play. Charchy began to run around to burn off his energy. Charizard looked down towards the Grass type. "So, what brings you to this forest, or do you live here?" he asked.
Her mind wandered back to her old trainer at the question. "No, I don't live here, or anywhere for that matter." she says as calmly as she can. She turns to face Charchy and Charizard. "I'm heading to the forest to find a place though," she told them. She looks upward toward the sky. She could have sworn she saw a Staraptor up there. She shook her head and looked back up, seeing nothing. "It must have been a trick," she thinks out loud.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Kas could feel her anger rising from the mention of a trainer. She tried as calmly as she could to explain, "I had one once, and he abandoned me. All because I wasn't part Flying type." she exclaimed, her voice growing as she continued on. "We were friends and he just leaves me like this." She couldn't take it anymore and begins to gather energy. After a couple of seconds, she unleashes another Razor Leaf, but in the direction opposite of Charchy and Charizard. "It's all his fault." she cries out.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Kas's ears perked up, she thought she could hear a slight rustle in the bushes. "If you'll excuse me for a moment," she said as she closed her eyes. Her ears flicked every now and then as she was trying to pick up even the most subtle of sounds. She walks around in a very small circle, her eyes never opening.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
As soon as Katie moved Kas knew exactly where to strike. She sends a weakened Magical Leaf in that direction, hoping that it will follow whoever is intruding and trip them up. "Show yourself!!!" Kas yelled in the general direction.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Radigal
Jan 14 2011, 06:42 PM
Charizard bowed his head at her request. Charchy on the other hand followed at a distance. Upon seeing the Scyther come out of hiding, Charizard began to panic for Charchy's safety, "Crap......Scyther's hate the color red....." Charizard stood up, keeping a watchful eye on the tiny group.
Kas looked back at the two fire types. "I'll be right back," she snarls, diving into the brush. Once in she grabs the Scyther by its foot and drags it out. Once it's out in the open she looks back at Charizard. She then pins the Scyther down then speaks. "Why were you eavesdropping?" she demands.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Arashikage
Jan 14 2011, 07:17 PM
"Wait, hold on you don't understand" The scyther pleaded, "I was here earlier, but when you guys started talking I heard you and just decided to listen a bit" She explained nervously
Kas hopped off the Scyther's back, her tail falling down in submission upon hearing the Charizard. "I am sorry," she says directing the apology to no one in particular. She takes a step forward, then promptly falls on her face. "Ow," she cries out. She looks back at her left rear paw and sees a thistle in it. "Well that's not something you see every day," she exclaims, reaching back in an attempt to pull it out. She manages to grab on to it with her teeth and pulls, but yelps as it only seems to drive in further. "Alright, that thing is really starting to hurt!" the Leafeon yells.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Radigal
Jan 14 2011, 07:51 PM
Charizard heard the yelp and moved his step a little faster, "Hold still Kas...." he stated as he gently laid her down and lifted the hurt let. He turned to Charchy, "Puncture wound....go get what I need, just to be on the safe side.." he instructed the young pokemon as he saluted and ran into the forest. A few moments later he returned holding several Berries and Leaves. Charizard peered at the foot, "Now Kas, this will hurt just to warn you..." he would wait for her response to his warning.
She jumped up and limped a few steps away. "I think I'll try it myself once more," she nervously says. I can't believe I was so careless in that bush. I didn't want to try this, but I hope that my Synthesis can take care of this, She thought. Kas closes her eyes and focuses. She lifts her tail and her ears high, trying to catch whatever sunlight she can as she tries to heal her wound. After a few moments of doing this she relaxes and takes a step forward, only to collapse again as the thistle digs deeper into her paw. The wound has closed some over the thistle from her attempt as healing herself. "That's great," she sarcastically says as she sees it, "real great. I just made it worse." She goes off on a rant for a little while, lying on her side. She calms down after a while and falls completely silent.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Radigal
Jan 14 2011, 08:15 PM
Charizard lifted her leg again, "This time stay put...." he stated, and before she could move, Charchy gently pounced on her so she could not move while Charizard worked. "Yeah you got that in there pretty deep.....should have let me take care of it in the first place...." he raised his claw, slowly digging into the wound, but new it was for her own good. After a few second his claw got a hold of the problem and slowly pulled it out. He seen the wound bleeding and made sure to keep her leg up. With his now free claw he began to crush some of the berries and leaves together. He placed the new mush onto the wound, "This should numb the pain after a bit, as well as heal it..." he stated, putting the leg gently down as Charchy got off her.
"AAAARRRRGGGHHH," Kas screeched in pain, she teeth bared fully as Charizard dug his claws inside her wound. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!" she screamed as loud as she could as he put some healing mush on her wound, which was reopened from the removal. "You couldn't be a little more careful could you?" she snarled. She stood up and began her Synthesis again, but she felt too weak to do so. She soon collapsed again, fainting from her injury. As she blacks out she weakly blurts out, "Stay......back....."

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Kas mumbled a little in her sleep, her breathing normal. Her feet occasionally twitched. As a breeze blew by a smile could be seen creeping across her face. She began dreaming of her time in the skies above on the back of a Staraptor. Her head lifted up slightly as she tried to take in her breeze.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Kas stirred some more, her eyes fluttering open. She noticed an increase in the amount of pokemon surrounding her. She jumped up and got into a battle stance, thinking that she was about to be attacked. "Who are you all, what do you want with me?" she demands, gathering up some verdant energy in the event that they decide to attack.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Radigal
Jan 15 2011, 02:17 PM
Charizard rolled his eyes towards Kas, "Will you sit down and rest? You could faint again from using too much energy so soon...." he stated, pointing down towards the bed of leaves he had made for her. "They are only looking for their Trainer, nothing more.." he stated, hoping to calm her down. Charchy on the other hand turned to Kas, "Are you ok, you had us worried..." he asked. Charizard heard the question asked about his Trainer and he lowered his head, "He...passed on several years ago, he was older then me by their years....so it was his time...I am just honored to have met and worked with him." he answered.
The Leafeon looked toward Charizard and lets go of the energy she had been gathering. "Fine," she reluctantly said. She see's another Charizard, although smaller than what she assumed was the elder Charizard, she still looked more than formidable. She also spotted the Scyther from earlier, feeling a little bad for it because it was not they typical Flying type, but the feelings soon turn back to some bitterness upon the thought that it is part Flying type. She lays back down, looking down at her wound. "Thank you," she mumbled.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: