Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon Rp; a little something for us Pokemaniacs ^^
Topic Started: Jan 13 2011, 07:09 AM (13,381 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
This rp has been approved by Ris

Rules:

People playing Pokemon have choice of being caught (This makes it to where People playing a Pokemon are not stuck if the Trainer is not online)

No Move Restrictions

Trainers can have any pokemon (as long as it is reasonable)

Legendaries can be played (again with reason and moderation on their strength)

No putting down about how others play certain roles (pretty much how open say a Charizard would be to a human or how wimpy a Psyduck can be)

and of course the basic rules of God Moding and what not....

EDIT: The rp is open to everyone, anyone can join. Furthermore, RPers already in the rp are welcome to bring in other characters they have as they see fit, this will keep things interesting as well as bring in new material for the rp

HERE WE GO!!!!

Charizard laid near the lake of the forest, his body was curled up with his tail touching his nose. Even though the city was only a couple of miles away, he heard nothing from it. He slowly began to open his eyes and gave a yawn as he woke into the morning. He raised his neck, but tilted his head downward, seeing young Charchy by his side, which made waking up a little worth while. "I think I'll let him sleep a little while longer...." He thought to himself, as he began to hear the Pidgey and other wild Pokemon beginning to stir, but he didn't really mind it, it was peaceful.
Edited by Radigal, Feb 22 2011, 02:58 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Charizard heard something nearby, it was faint, but he felt something. Charchy began to slowly stir awake, "Grandpa?" the little one asked. Charizard began to nuzzle his grandson, "It is ok Charchy, just the usual checks...." he tried to reassure. Charchy began to stand up, "I'm hungry..." the little one stated as his stomach began to growl rather loudly. "Alright...." Charizard the rolled onto his stomach, "Hop on." he instructed to the kid. Charchy did as suggested and once on Charizard's back, Charizard began to walk around looking for some berries.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Charchy began to look around, "Granpa.....I heard...soemthing.." Charizard began to look around as well, until he noticed a Pidgey flying frantically overhead. He decided to head into the direction it came from, walking that is, as little Charchy was still on his back. He reached the edge of the forest after some time, seeing a lone Leafeon. Judging by how she was acting, he knew it had to of been her who did something. He slowly walked over to her, "Um.....excuse me miss..." he began, hoping to get her attention.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Charizard tilted his head, "You...do not have to worry.....I'm not here to fight, just wondering what causes you to want to..." he stated. Charchy peeked over his grandfathers shoulder. "Grandpa......what is that?" he asked. Charizard chuckled, "Someone who is scared.....and what have I told you about referring to other Pokemon as "whats"?" he asked playfully. Charchy then jumped down and slowly walked up to the other pokemon, "I'm Charchy.....what's your name?" he politely asked the female. Charizard watched, tensing himself slightly if the new comer was to suddenly attack.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Charchy looked back at his grandfather and waved, "You have nothing to fear from my grandpa.......he is a huggable type..." he began to giggle a bit as he turned back to Kas. "Wanna meet him up close?" he asked, beginning to jump around. Charizard shook his head, but laughed, "Great.....there is that energy again.." he sat onto the ground as he laughed.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Vixie Darkmatter
Jan 13 2011, 08:16 PM
"I'm not sure," Kas nervously says. Her uncertainty showing greatly. She begins to walk in a small circle, trying to find something to occupy her mind, even if slightly. She finds a small patch of dead grass about a foot away. The leafeon trudges up slowly to it and gathers some verdant energy around her. She begins to shine slightly with a soft green glow. She closes her eyes and begins to revive the grass. It perks right up at her feet and the glow that surrounds Kas begins to fade. She opens her eyes and looks around.
Charchy began to clap in amazement, "That was cool!!!" he stated in excitement. He quickly began to look around, trying to find something similar. Once he has he placed his claws over the dead patch of grass. He to closed his eyes and tried to focus, but instead of the desired result, his tail began to burn more brightly. Charizard say this and fell back laughing, soon getting a hold of himself as he got up and walked over to his grandson, "That was a nice attempt Charchy..." he soon turned to the Leafeon. "That is a nice little trick you have there miss, would be a great help to the forest..." he stated, giving her a wink complimented with a smile as he picked up his Grandson, who began to flail to get out of his Grandfathers hold. Charizard soon let go to let the little one play. Charchy began to run around to burn off his energy. Charizard looked down towards the Grass type. "So, what brings you to this forest, or do you live here?" he asked.

Sophia could be found down in the lake, on a surfboard?? "Alright Gyarados, Use your tail to try to make a wave!" the giant Pokemon smiled as he raised his tail and thrusted it through the water, pushing up a pretty decent wave. As the wave approached Sophia she got prepared and soon began to stand on the board, surfing back towards the shore as a high speed. After a few moments she landed, turning back to her Gyarados, "Awesome job, boy!" she said smiling, which made the Pokemon bobble back and forth, before sinking into the water. Vaporeon soon came running over with a towel, giving it to Sophia to cover the lower half of her body. She turned her head to find Zangoose laying just inside the brush of the forest, keeping away from the water, it made Sophia laugh that of all the water type pokemon she had, the one oddball was afraid of the water. Sophia and her pokemon soon began to look around, "Barking?" she asked them. She began to investigate, walking slowly through the forest with Vaporeon and Zangoose at her two sides like always. She soon discovered what looked like a boy running from a pack of dog looking pokemon. Zangoose began to run towards the oncoming pack and took a stance, hoping the boy would get behind him for protection.
Edited by Radigal, Jan 14 2011, 08:16 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Sophia happened to trip over the poor Eevee as she was trying to keep up with her Zangoose to stop him from doing something foolish. She turned back around, seeing the Eevee, "Are you ok?" she asked quickly. Vaporeon came up from behind the Eevee and giggled a bit, looking the little one over, "Hello there... Vaporeon spoke to the little one. Sophia was unsure of what exactly to do, she stood up, "Vaporeon, can oyu make sure this little one is ok so I can make sure Zangoose does not do anything foolish?" she asked. Vaporeon gave a nod, and watched as Sophia went to find her other pokemon. Vaporeon chuckled,"Suddenly get brave to play with a trainer?" she asked.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Vaporeon smiled, "Well, I don't normally see a tiny tike like you being much of a hassle..." she giggled, "And you don't have to worry, my trainer was not trying to hurt you a moment ago, she was just in a hurry..." Vaporeon turned her head as she heard something coming. "Why hello, Golduck..." she stated as one of her partners came up into view, "What is all the ruckus?" he asked as he stretched. Golduck then noticed the little Eevee, "Oh I am sorry, is everything alright?" he asked.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Vaporeon and Golduck looked at each other for a moment until finally Vaporeon nodded, "Of course, dear..." she responded. Golduck crossed his arms, waiting to see what would happen.

Charizard nodded, "Do....do you have a trainer?" he asked, "It is not very common for a pokemon to travel around the world, unless they are usually used to it from being with a human..." Charchy chuckled, "But grandpa.....we don't have a trainer...." Charchy began to run around rampantly again. Charizard watched, "I used too..." he muttered. He turned back to Kas, giving her a warm smile.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Charizard bowed his head at her request. Charchy on the other hand followed at a distance. Upon seeing the Scyther come out of hiding, Charizard began to panic for Charchy's safety, "Crap......Scyther's hate the color red....." Charizard stood up, keeping a watchful eye on the tiny group.

Vaporeon tilted her head, "Um...what do you mean dear?" she asked, she was confused, but her tone of voice still came across as calm.

Zangoose stood there, tilting his head now, trying to understand what was going on. "ZANGOOSE?!" Sophia cried out. She finally found her Pokemon and knelled down to it, "What have I told you about running off to strange sounds?" she asked. Sophia soon lifted her head, smiling at the trainer, "Oh.....are these your Pokemon?" she asked, trying to understand the situation.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Sophia smiled, "Yeah, everything is ok......it is just that from a distance it looked like you were being chased rather then running along with.." she tried to explain. She slowly walked up to the trainer, holding out her right hand, "My name is Sophia.." she greeted.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Sophia finished shaking the hand. When introduced to his Pokemon she gave a bow to them out of respect. Zangoose on the other hand crossed his arms in slight embarrassment on the former misunderstanding. Sophia smiled "I have a team too....except they are around around here and the lake.." she explained while scratching the back of her head. Just then another Pokemon appeared, Swampert. Sophia turned her head and raised a waving hand in greeting. Swampert smiled and turned away, "Apparently she was wondering what the commotion was all about a well..." she chuckled. A moment later a sound could be heard from Zangoose, but he was not moving his lips, it was his stomach. Sophia turned to Darrien, "Well it is nearly lunch time..." she stated with a sigh, "Would you like to join us?" she asked with a smile.

Charizard now began to walk towards the pair, "Excuse me...Kas....there is no need to provoke the Scyther...." he stated, "She could just be curious..." he knew the Scyther was a female by the size of her lower body. Charchy on the other hand stood there a little dumbfounded, not sure what to do.
Edited by Radigal, Jan 14 2011, 07:00 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Sophia smiled, "Well I am parked by the lake, it is not too far." she stated. She soon raised a whistle and give a quick soft blow. Zangoose covered his ears, as he hated the sound so close. Sophia turned back, "Alright, follow me..." she stated. As they would walk, the Swampert from a moment ago and now an Empoleon would come out of hiding and begin to walk near her. She turned back to Darrien, "So any particular favorite snack?" she asked.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Sophia smiled, "It is no trouble, but suit yourself." After a few moments they reached the lake shore, and Sophia tapped on Empoleon's shoulder, "You wanna go get him?" she asked and Empoleon instantly dived into the water. Only a few seconds past when Gyarados came purging out of the water. He looked down towards his Trainer giving a smile. Sophia looked around, "Now where are Golduck and Vaporeon.....probably still messing with that Eevee.." she thought allowed. She soon lead them to a small beach like set up. As she and the Pokemon neared it, Gyarados began to circle the sitting area. Sophia looked back at Darrien, giving a waving hand for him to follow.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Vaporeon soon realized she was not looking at an Eevee anymore. She jumped back, and Golduck chuckled. Vaporeon shot a small Ice Beam towards his tail, making him shut up. She soon calmed down, and walked back up to the changeling, "I have heard rumors of this before.....either by birth or Rocket Experiments I am unsure.." she began to sniff the new little girl, "Are you ok....did that Hurt at all?" Golduck came back with a large block of ice on his tail, talking to her as if she still understood him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: