Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
No One Understands My Hardships
Topic Started: Jan 15 2011, 12:42 AM (1,140 Views)
Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Arakine threw his last punch and his opponent went down. His hands were bleeding, and so were the three other guys around him. He sighed and wiped his mouth, blood dripping from his bottom lip. He started walking back to his home, holding his wrist up. Broken, again. Perfect. Better go get it wrapped. He walked the streets of Corneria going for his home. He had to keep his tail tucked back so it didn't get him in yet another fight.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
An Eastern Quoll was casually walking down a street in Corneria, his hands in the pockets of his dark blue jeans, his torso covered by a plain white T-shirt and a blue-and-white pinstriped button-up shirt over top. The shirt was unbuttoned and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, looking perhaps formally casual. His hair was messily spiked, almost able to reach halfway down to his warm hazel eyes, which were calmly looking about. He had nowhere in particular to go just then--simply walking about.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Hey, ugly!" a passerby shouted to Arikine. "Do I need to wipe that smug ugly face off of ya, or are you going to give me all your money?"

"HEY UGLY! I'M TALKIN' TO YA!"

Suddenly, they guy was tapped on the shoulder. As he spun around, he met a clawed fist right to the face, bringing the ugly brute to the ground.

"Hmm... Why can't the bullies back up their trash talk? It's quite annoying," the twin-tailed fox said, crossing his arms.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
The quoll's ears perked up at the sound of someone shouting, and after a moment more of walking towards the scene he could make out the words. 'And there's another petty crime...' he thought to himself, lightly shaking his head. 'Now I just wonder if that man was desperate or if he was just greedy.'

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Arakine shook his head. "How sad." he said. "Thanks." he muttered to the stranger before turning and walking away.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Er... no problem," the fox said before turning away himself.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Rounding the corner, the quoll noted the two men walking away with a third out cold on the sidewalk. Looking up to the one approaching him, not yet noticing his two tails, he gave a light nod of acknowledgment. "Hey there. What was all that about?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Oh, nothing. It just irks me when people act like that to who doesn't deserve it," he replied.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Act like what, exactly?" he casually persisted, his question not fully answered. He hadn't been there to witness the event, after all. He only heard half of it, if even that.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Like a total jerk, that's what. You saw him picking on that guy over there rubbing his wrist. It sickens me to see people take advantage of that."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Actually, no, I didn't, and I'd appreciate it in the future if you didn't tell me what I did and didn't see," he replied, and although his words may have seemed odd his eyes remained warm and his smile one of friendly curiosity. "You know, it's amazing how many people resort to crime like that fellow just because they feel the need to be dominant."

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Arakine looked back at the two guys talking, and then crossed the street to the club, going to do his job...that he hated. Entertaining simple minded folk with minimal skill required. He just had no way to get off-planet with his keyboard to play anywhere else. He sighed and walked in, cracking his knuckles and wincing. He walked inside and sat down at his bench, beginning to play somewhat skillfully.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Suddenly the fox stopped talking. "Hey, hear that? Sounds like an electronic keyboard. Let's go check it out!" He began to walk over to the club to investigate.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
'Huh...What a strange person...' thought the quoll to himself, a subtle smirk crossing his muzzle as he nodded, following after him in search of the sound. 'To knock a guy out and then explore music with a complete stranger...'

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Arakine played with no effort needed. His hands moved and played but his mind was somewhere else entirely. He couldn't help thinking about that fox guy he saw. His tail was different too...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: