Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
No One Understands My Hardships
Topic Started: Jan 15 2011, 12:42 AM (1,153 Views)
Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
"Something like that." Arakine said, that look still in his eye.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
With a light shrug of his shoulders, Tucker turned his attention to Ryoohki before nodding. "Might as well say yes then. If he's willing to pay and do the hiring, I don't see any reason to turn it down."

Deleted User
Deleted User

*time jump a year and two months*

A message came on over the PA system: "Tucker and Arakine, please report to the bridge."

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Arakine sighed and set his book down. He locked his room door and climbed up the ladder to the main floor where he got on the elevator to the bridge. He stepped on deck.

"You rang?" he asked.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Tucker arrived a few minutes later, a little over half of a blueberry muffin in his hand. The rest was obviously already resting in his stomach. "Yes?" he asked casually, crossing his arms before raising the muffin to his muzzle to take another bite.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ryoohki happily clapped his paws together. "Guys, I have great news. Judging by our crew count, I believe we finally have enough to get this ship off the ground! Problem is, where are we do go? I never really thought of that."

[offtopic]Remember, Dahvir. Your story, your plot, and you are driving it[/offtopic]

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
"Really? We have enough??" Arakine said excitedly. "Excellent! Well, I guess we should at least dust off the locks holding the ship in and get it moving into space before we fix on a location."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Tucker grinned, finding the nearest seat and taking a load off, slouching slightly as he finished his muffin. "Well, glad to hear it, boys. So I guess we'll be off pretty soon, huh?"

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
"Looks like it." Arakine said happily, sitting down as well.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"We just need to make sure our inventory and supplies are all set and good to go," Ryoohki said. "Also, we need to make sure every crew member is accounted for, and one other thing....... I need to polish myself off on these controls," he admitted.

((Remember, Dahvir. You are driving this plot))

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
((I'm aware of that, and I guess I'm making up a planet XD))

"I can have the crew members accounted for in minutes, and I already have an idea for our destination. Heratia.

((Heratia is a planet that is kind of the equivalent of NYC, Tokyo, and Hong Kong all rolled into one. And there's no weapon restrictions so its a pretty dangerous planet. The entire planet is literally one giant city, kind of like Coruscant from Star Wars))

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
null

((I'm aware of that, and I guess I'm making up a planet XD))"I can have the crew members accounted for in minutes, and I already have an idea for our destination. Heratia.((Heratia is a planet that is kind of the equivalent of NYC, Tokyo, and Hong Kong all rolled into one. And there's no weapon restrictions so its a pretty dangerous planet. The entire planet is literally one giant city, kind of like Coruscant from Star Wars))

"Uh-huh, I see..." Tucker idly replied, bringing a hand to his muzzle as he offered a slow, thoughtful nod. "Any reason in particular you want to go there?"

Dahvir
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
"Well for one, I can make us a lot of money with my keyboard." he said happily. "So we can pay the crew of course...heh...and I can buy supplies for the kitchen. Besides, isn't it obvious? We need somewhere fun before our work gets completely serious."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: