Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Why the Wii is Good; I'm gonna prove why the Wii is good.
Topic Started: Jan 15 2011, 12:59 PM (801 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Jan 15 2011, 12:59 PM
Now I well and shall prove why the wii is fantastic.
1. The wii has plenty of good and great game's, ports or exclusive's.
2. It single handed change the entire game indursty.
3. It does not lack any games
4. ps3 and 360 stole from the wii.
5. okay maybe its online sucks but at least its free :D
6. HD doesn't mean games are good and gameplay > graphics.

So does anyone got anything to argue with?
I love the wii too. Its just, I think I have to express some of the downsides of the wii.

Let's start with your question 1.

You say plenty. I know few that meet "great" game requirements. Care to give me a few games?

2. That I agree on.

3. Oh yes it does. What site are we on now? Starfox galaxies my friend. They are missing Starfox. And a few other games...

4. In your perspective, yes. In fact, to a customer's perspective, yes. To the business, no. I mean, is it right for me to say that goldenye for the wii was stolen? I mean, the original Goldeneye was strictly for the N64. Now, it can be for the Xbox 360, Ps3, etc. I can't say that because those companies have legal rights to do so.

5. Online....:(

6. Agreed.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Enjoyable?

Let's get real. Would you, good sir, buy something like monopoly for the wii? Even IF you bought it (which I highly doubt), would you play it regularly?

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
But companies aren't putting games out there for sale for people to rent, are they?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »