Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Krystal or more females?
Krystal? 0 (0%)
Krystal,Miyu,Fay,Fara? 9 (100%)
Total Votes: 9
Krystal as the Only Female or Not?
Topic Started: Jan 28 2011, 10:42 PM (481 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I've noticed that starfox is really lacking in females krystal is the only one on the team and katt has only been in two games and the comic WHY!

which do you think would be better?

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Frankly, I'd like to See Miyu Back in the Picture. She's interesting, and could use a bit of background.

Hell, The whole series could use a bit more story in it....
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Jan 28 2011, 10:45 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
More females! :D

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
The series needs more females. Should they add in these forgotten ladies more personality and intercharacter conflict can come from the series as a whole.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
somtimes I wonder why they dropped starfox two as far as i could tell (I've played it) it was a complete game.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
It was probably the designers second guessing their work and withdrawing the idea at the last minute, or they were commanded to scrap the project even though they were almost finished. Whatever it was it's pretty sad that the majority of us miss out on what was supposed to be a great game.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Jan 28 2011, 10:59 PM
somtimes I wonder why they dropped starfox two as far as i could tell (I've played it) it was a complete game.
Because they feared Star Fox 2, made/completed in 1995, would steal the thunder from StarFox 64 and N64, which were due in 1996

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
More females wouldn't hurt. I mean getting rid of slippy and replacing that annoying thing with katt would be nice. Nah, I joke.

But a little variety wouldn't hurt, would it?

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
It'd be cool if they brought Miyu back, but honestly I'm afraid they'd mess up the image I have of her.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
I think they should add more female characters, like make up a few, I mean, it's not like it's hard at all to make up a character, I do it all the time.
Edited by Arashikage, Jan 29 2011, 03:13 PM.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
More females, but there's also slippy's gf.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
null

More females, but there's also slippy's gf.

Slippy's a boy?

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Erm..... yeah, he has gf amanda is her name i think.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Technically Krystal is not the only female in the Star Fox series...after all, we got Katt Monroe in SF64.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
null

Technically Krystal is not the only female in the Star Fox series...after all, we got Katt Monroe in SF64.
Yes but as far as I know she's only shown in two games..

I'm talking about Females who are constiantly in the games like how Krystal has been in the last 3.
Edited by Kursed, Feb 1 2011, 03:33 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: