Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cornerian Academy
Topic Started: Jan 31 2011, 07:03 PM (18,884 Views)
Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
Machines whirled around in the bright blue sky, flying cars, ship transports and numerous other flight vehicles. Corneria was always hustle and bustle-and it always showed it's activity through the flying machines in the sky.

General Pepper twirled his baton thoughtfully as a transport ship arrived. A twinkle showed in the hound dog's eye as it landed with a slight hum. He knew that within the ship, was hope. Hope for a gaxlaxy divided.....hope for the Lylat System.

At his side stood his valiant bodyguard Ryker Baxter. The german shepard had said nothing as always. However the seriousness of his face, expressed his alertness and professionalism. Sometimes Pepper had thoughts as to what ran in his mind.....but as long as he was loyal to his job, it was really none of Pepper's concern.

A little past Ryker's command team, stood the Starfox team. Or remnants of them at least. Pepper wasn't exactly sure where the other members were at. Then again that wasn't his business either......the Starfox team was just here to train the brightest and the best.

Clearing his throat, the hound dog flourished his baton some more as the transport ship opened it's hatch. He gave an endearing smile as various characters exited the craft.

"Welcome....." his voice boomed over the small area. "To the Cornerian Academy!" He paused ever so slightly wondering if he had everyone's attention. There was still some chatter among the crowds.

"Here we will focus on honing your unique skills and talents in ways to better the Lylat system and win the incoming war. Even if you feel you are not special in anyway, you can still be put to work. Remember: There is always a use for you here at the Academy."

General Pepper pointed toward a large building with his baton.

"Commander William Grey will give the majority of your assignments and classes. Some of you will be assigned teaching roles, while some of you will serve as students until ready to be deployed into the field. Whatever the case, I hope you will treat Commander Grey's decision with respect and authority."

General Pepper twirled his baton, returning it to his backside, shortly afterward giving a salute.

"That is all. Good Luck in the Academy, and godspeed. Dismissed!" General Pepper barked. He slowly surveyed the crowd looking for any familiar faces he knew.
Edited by Falcory, Feb 4 2011, 05:56 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
A blue vixen wearing a almost matching Jumpsuit leaned to the general, her muzzle near his ear "umm excuse me general,but is the baton really necessary?" The vixen asked the general with a whisper slowly standing back up to a straight position.

Behind the Blue vixen andTowering over her and the general stood a large white tiger also wearing a matching jumpsuit her ice blue eyes scanned the horizon a blank expression on her face.
Edited by Kursed, Jan 31 2011, 09:28 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
"This baton is a symbol of my high rank." General Pepper replied to Krystal, flourishing it respectively. " I would imagine it very much is." He gave a hound dog smile, before turning back to the crowd.

"Gee if he wants to play Cheerleader, who are we to stop him?" Falco said obnoxiously somewhere from behind.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"QUiet bird."Growled the Tigress behind Krystal.

"I see...' Krystal replied still confuzed.....

Falcory
Member Avatar
"Hey!" Falco's voice rose from the back of the group again. "Don't make me come up there and clock you in your fat head Tigress!"

Ryker flinched slightly at the tension, while General Pepper cleared his throat softly. This wasn't a good way to welcome the new recruits.
Edited by Falcory, Jan 31 2011, 10:01 PM.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Fox shot a look over at Falco. "Respect the General, Falco," he hissed under his breath. This was a new day in the Academy, and the Star Fox team was invited to teach this year. Fox scanned the crowd, looking over some of the new recruits. He didn't see anyone who really stood out. He simply nodded and smiled throughout the General's whole speech. Upon hearing Falco's remark he whipped his head around. After silencing Falco he slowly turned his head forward, acting as if nothing had happened. "Krystal, could you please keep Tigress under control?" Fox asked as politely and softly as he could in her direction.
Edited by Vixie Darkmatter, Jan 31 2011, 10:15 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Marcus stood at attention, listening to the General's speech. Once dismissed, he silently made his way to where he was supposed to learn whether he would teach or follow, either way was fine with him. "Dad was right, General Pepper does like to give speeches..." he chuckled to himself.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Mark stood with the Starfox team and saw the new cadets. He stood proudly in his CDF uniform which held many decorations. He had served along side with Bill Grey and other units that assisted the Starfox Team. He knew them well, and considered them all good friends, he was excited that they would be teaching at the academy this year

He looked at the recruits and smiled. This was going to be a fun year, he knew it.

Falcory
Member Avatar
The dark lair, lay quiet on the planet venom. Nothing stirred. Nothing made a sound.

Suddenly an Angular flung himself through the throne room doors. He panted slightly and bowed.

"My liege. Your new mercenary approaches." He gasped.

"Calm yourself." Andross replied with a bit of humdrum. "I have seen a mercenary before. What makes this one different than all the others?"

"She is highly recommended, my lord. A top notch solider for hire."

"I will be the judge of that." Andross raised his hand in the air and waved it slowly.

"Leave us. And prepare the test."

Andross watched as the Angler left the room, and waited patiently for his mercenary to arrive.
Edited by Falcory, Jan 31 2011, 10:51 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
null

Fox shot a look over at Falco. "Respect the General, Falco," he hissed under his breath. This was a new day in the Academy, and the Star Fox team was invited to teach this year. Fox scanned the crowd, looking over some of the new recruits. He didn't see anyone who really stood out. He simply nodded and smiled throughout the General's whole speech. Upon hearing Falco's remark he whipped his head around. After silencing Falco he slowly turned his head forward, acting as if nothing had happened. "Krystal, could you please keep Tigress under control?" Fox asked as politely and softly as he could in her direction.

Edited by Vixie Darkmatter, Today, 1:15 AM. View Edit History
"you seriously think I can control her ,Fox?" krystal whispered to the red fox beside her.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Fox chuckled lightly to himself. He knew that she was right, and that Tigress would do whatever she wanted regardless of what Krystal would say or do. I guess I just need to try and keep Falco in line at least until this is over, he thought, keeping a straight face. This was going to be a long day. Fox gave a soft sigh as he knew that he would have to spend part of the day trying to keep Falco and Tigress from tearing each other apart.

Khroma entered the large dark chamber, stepping up before Andross. She never bothered to bow or show any manners. Upon reaching his throne she simply looked at him and snapped a question, "What do you want?" The calico colored vixen flicked her tail and pulled some of her long flowing hair away from her face. She stole a few glances around the chamber before turning her attention toward Andross. Waiting to hear why he needed one with her skills of stealth.

Falcory
Member Avatar
Falco folded his arms and scowled a little. He hated it when Fox told him what to do. On the other hand, Fox had made a mention of wanting Tigress to be silent as well....so maybe he was just tense.

Andross glared at the vixen that stood before him. Here she stood before one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy, yet she showed no fear.

"You're quite a bold one." he commented. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully as if wondering what to do with her.

"Am I to believe what they say about you is true?" he asked her from his dark throne.
Edited by Falcory, Feb 1 2011, 07:45 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Tigress Smirked "hey falco want to see what i've been working on lately?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Fox's face grew worried upon hearing Tigress's latest remark. He never turned around though, hoping that she was simply joking and that any antics would happen when the ceremony was completely finished. The only thing Fox did was sigh gently once more and subtly shook his head, praying that no one could see that.

Khroma never once flinched in Andross's presence. All she did was stand there, her arms now crossed. She looked around some more, expecting to see something with more flare to it. For one with his reputation, he doesn't seem to keep many guards around, she thought. She flicked her tail once more, speaking yet again in a highly sarcastic manner. "Look, I'm very busy, if you need something infiltrated I'll do it for a fee, if not then I'm leaving." Khroma was hoping he'd fall for her bluff, when she was really having a hard time finding work with the current peace that's spread across Lylat, despite current tensions. She was hoping that Andross would be able to give her the work she so desperately needed.

Falcory
Member Avatar
"Maybe later..." Falco mumbled. He didn't care in particular what the tiger had to show him-she had a knack for getting him into trouble.

Ryker stood there silent, observing the crowd with his peripherals. Nothing really stood out in the ordinary....everything seemed ship-shape.

Suddenly out of the corner of his eye, he noticed an Artic Fox. His thoughts broke for a few seconds as his head turned in her direction. He had never seen her before.....or anyone like her for that matter.

As if reading his thoughts, her gaze met his for what seemed like a few minutes, but was less than a few seconds. Ryker watched as she walked off toward the main building.

Andross admired her behavior. She was worthy of the test indeed.

"I can make use of your talents." He said after a few moments. "But before I do...I must make sure your skills are more than just local rumor.

Suddenly the room darkened considerably. Every window shut, and every door closed.

In the darkness, four figures jumped out of nowhere. They surrounded the fox on all sides. A shark growled, while a monkey made a sinister laugh. The other two made various grunts not giving away their species in particular, but made a point in sounding ferocious.

"If I'm not dead within the next five minutes....." Andross leaned back on his throne in pitch blackness. "You will be."
Edited by Falcory, Feb 1 2011, 08:27 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: