Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Problem with Xbox 360 Headset/Controller
Topic Started: Jan 31 2011, 08:51 PM (819 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Fox-Shot
Jan 31 2011, 08:51 PM
I recently got a new Xbox 360, it came with a headset. The problem is when I use this headset in the controller included, it'll make a lot of fuzzy noise, especially when the headphone jack gets moved or touched. The weird thing is that it only happens with the included black controller, but it works just fine in my 25$ cheapy MadCatz Controller. I can get it to work for a small while by licking the headphone jack, but the fix doesn't last long, does anyone know what's wrong, do I need to return the headset or controller?
Sorry to hear that dude, and I'm even more sorry that I can't help you. A buddy of mine once had an X-Box headset mic that had a glitch that made him sound like a girl. xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Xbox · Next Topic »