Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
What's Your Opinion on Panther Caroso?; What do you think of him?
Topic Started: Feb 3 2011, 08:57 AM (2,157 Views)
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
I think we all flirt with women/guys here and there lol, but panther seems to be a fine member of starwolf, but I wonder why wolf recruited him.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think his supposed skill speaks for us all. Just look at his ship in Command. I call it the "Sniper Ship"

And for good reason.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I think it is for his piloting skills....after losing Andrew and Pigma, Star Wolf was down to two people.....they needed the help....and Panther seemed to fit xD

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
If we're going by skills here I wouldn't be surprised if Panther was better than Andrew and Pigma combined.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You forgot Leon.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Leon is actually good though, so I didn't mention him. Probably should have though.

Radigal
Member Avatar
No....Leon is in a class all of his own.....he is a heartless cold killer...Wolf is a dominant leader.....

It seemed like Andrew only got appointed to StarWolf because he was Andross' Nephew and as for Pigma....as he somehow got onto the original StarFox team with James and Peppy, so if anything it was out of spite.

Panther on the other hand is a total mystery.....one I would love for them to explain someday

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know, he just sort of... appeared.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I mean.....according to the timeline (not to mention the games) Star Wolf was pretty quiet for what seemed like ten years.........

Andrew was able to form an army

Pigma managed to screw up again..

I smell a fanfic for Panther xD

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Panther, seem's to have skill's but he's a embracing the team.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"He's a embracing the team?" What?

Not calling you out on grammar, but I have no idea what you just said.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
He make's the team look bad, He's like the slippy of starwolf.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, you mean disgrace.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
That, and another word.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dare I ask what it is?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: