Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
What's Your Opinion on Panther Caroso?; What do you think of him?
Topic Started: Feb 3 2011, 08:57 AM (2,264 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
He's too much of a ladies man for me. He seems as if he's the type that'll woe a girl and then later ditch her for someone else because he's bored. I do not think too highly of him in other words.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Panther is just too disagreeable for one reason or another. For me I don't like how much of a ladies man he tries to come off as. I've seen people like that before and they're all show. Once or if they actually get into a relationship they become even more arrogant, showing off their other as nothing more than a trophy instead of a person.

(Whoo hoo, finally my 1000th post. :blush: )

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
TheRedFox8
Feb 3 2011, 09:02 PM
Congrats. Award will be coming to you soon ^^
(It's not necessary, but thank you.)

I do have one more thing to say about Panther before I'm done ranting about him. Even if he were to remain loyal to one person, I have no doubt that he'd continuously flirt with other women. He's just too flashy toward them to just stop after finding one he wants to stay with IMO.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Nope, no flames coming at you from me. That's just what I see in the guy, others may see different things. No sense in arguing over it.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
If we're going by skills here I wouldn't be surprised if Panther was better than Andrew and Pigma combined.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Leon is actually good though, so I didn't mention him. Probably should have though.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
^ :lol:

That is so true.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Kursed
Feb 10 2011, 03:01 PM
He's a piece of filth that's too much of a ladies man for anyone to really care about...
This, this is exactly how I feel. I just couldn't put it in words for some reason. He does add something new to the series, and has his place, but that doesn't mean we have to like him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »