Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
What's Your Opinion on Panther Caroso?; What do you think of him?
Topic Started: Feb 3 2011, 08:57 AM (2,259 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
if I was to say....I kinda like Panther....would I be killed with Fire too :(

Radigal
Member Avatar
but....that...is ....the point of the topic to argue over a 3 dimensional character that is sometimes a flirt and sometimes a complete annoyance............WE MUST ARGUE

I think he rocks sometimes....

"Aww......my favorite Cafe has been totaled....." (i -roflmfao-)

Radigal
Member Avatar
I think it is for his piloting skills....after losing Andrew and Pigma, Star Wolf was down to two people.....they needed the help....and Panther seemed to fit xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
No....Leon is in a class all of his own.....he is a heartless cold killer...Wolf is a dominant leader.....

It seemed like Andrew only got appointed to StarWolf because he was Andross' Nephew and as for Pigma....as he somehow got onto the original StarFox team with James and Peppy, so if anything it was out of spite.

Panther on the other hand is a total mystery.....one I would love for them to explain someday

Radigal
Member Avatar
I mean.....according to the timeline (not to mention the games) Star Wolf was pretty quiet for what seemed like ten years.........

Andrew was able to form an army

Pigma managed to screw up again..

I smell a fanfic for Panther xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
um....i figured he meant 'embarrassing' on the first try...either way

I kind of agree.....especially when Wolf says "You talk too much...."

Radigal
Member Avatar
But that is the fun part.....his annoyances are just along the same line as Slippy's if not more or less

Radigal
Member Avatar
I think that IS his charm.....i personally like it -blushes-

Radigal
Member Avatar
As true he is a ladies man.........i think SF needed that kind of change from all the "totally seriousness" of all the other characters....he is just...FUN

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »