Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
What's Your Opinion on Panther Caroso?; What do you think of him?
Topic Started: Feb 3 2011, 08:57 AM (2,271 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I think he's a big jerk womanizer.

Kinda like this guy.
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Personality=snobbish.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And you earn a bonus internet cookie if you can get the name of that guy in the picture I posted :3

Deleted User
Deleted User

Miroku the Letcher XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

And I may be shot/torched for saying this, but the same can be kinda said of Krystal as well. Some of the decisions that she made were kinda stupid and in some endings she deserved what she got.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I destroy him first so he'll shut up. XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

X_X

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, but how would you feel if you were shot by canon bullets from a giant mecha robot? :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well of course it would hurt, or it would hurt so much your body can't comprehend what to do anymore.

Deleted User
Deleted User

It's a good thing Command isn't canon. That would be disastrous.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »