Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
What's Your Opinion on Panther Caroso?; What do you think of him?
Topic Started: Feb 3 2011, 08:57 AM (2,228 Views)
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Personally, Panther was a nice add in Assault, since he replaced Pigma as the 3rd wingman of the Star Wolf Team. I can't take him very serious when I encounter them in Assault nor in Command, but though he kind of is an 'romantical idiot character', he sure has a bit of a charm. Well, not that I would support guys that love to play dumb games with woman, but he is a bit outstanding with this behaviour, and come on, every bad side needs to have an good looking but heartbreaking member that you can love or hate. This is the perfect role for Panther. But otherwise... he's a bit... useless... xD not wanting to offend any Panther Caluroso fans here, but we all can say that this guy or this girl is a master pilot and gets beaten down so easely. From the Concept Arts I saw from Assault, he kinda reminded me a bit of Buzz Lightyear with the helmet on... lmao!

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
That's something very common in Japan. In nearly every Anime, Manga or Game exists a character like Panther, so you can't really blame him for this 'awkward' personality and behavior *laughes*

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
lmao, who doesn't know the pervy guy called Miroku from Dog Demon (Inuyasha) :P

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Julius Quasar

Well said! After all, Pigma was gross, selfish, and a degenerate coward like Wayne Knight's typical characters (Nedry, Newman, Al McWhiggin, etc.), but he was a 'villain you love to hate'. Panther is the new 'villain you love to hate', but in a "romantic idiot with charm" kind of way, like you said.

I think even Star Fox needs to have a snobbish and semi-dumb character with a special charm to make you love or hate him/her. Also Star Wolf wouldn't be a really big threat anymore when just Wolf and Leon would be the members of it. Panther Caluroso is well known as a very skilled pilot, it's just a good question of how they met with each other. Probably by the time Star Fox Adventures was running, since the 3 of them where acting very close as a team already.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
@RedFox8:
I agree with you about Krystal. She is also a love/hate character for me in some ways. Sure she is pretty and has a nice ability, but I think she still is a bit 'in the wrong place'.

@Kursed:
Congratz and don't worry, I've shot down Panther as first, too :P

@Julius:
True to all what you said, though I love how crazy Leon is in Assault.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »