Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
What's Your Opinion on Miyu?; What do you think of her?
Topic Started: Feb 4 2011, 11:49 AM (1,383 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Or an abortion. Give or take.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Back on topic, Miyu is feminine enough to be sexy, but masculine enough to be fun (from a straight guy's point of view), hence why I love that "Burp" picture of her so much. :)

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
I think that Miyu got replaced by Katt Monroe now that I think about it like Fay got replaced by Bill. Have anyone ever noticed that, though Fay and Miyu "aren't official", there are still a cat like and a dog like character? It would make sense that Katt and Bill may be the reincarnations of those two.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Jun 6 2012, 09:57 PM
I think that Miyu got replaced by Katt Monroe now that I think about it like Fay got replaced by Bill. Have anyone ever noticed that, though Fay and Miyu "aren't official", there are still a cat like and a dog like character? It would make sense that Katt and Bill may be the reincarnations of those two.
Quite a possibility, though Katt Monroe did exist in the Manga comics...though were those before or after SF64? I forgot. (Oops, sorry, my bad)

It seems very plausible indeed. Great call, Saphiria!

Here's her bio page from Star Fox wikia:

http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Miyu
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 6 2012, 10:23 PM.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
No, Katt wasn't inside the old Nintendo comics as much as I remember... *checks the comics again* No, but she was inside the Saraba itoshi no Fuaruko (Farewell, beloved Falco) Manga.

But it does make sense in some way, since those are the only two characters that got kind of revived and have some similarities with Katt and Bill, just that the species are different.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Yeah pretty much so (I made a boo boo on my research and got the timeline mixed up, sorry).

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
It's okay, things like that can always happen :lol:

Yeah... but I hope that Nintendo will, someday, revive Miyu together with Fay. It's a shame that those never get used, especially Miyu. I still can't think around the idea that she's as cocky as Falco is and flirty like Katt.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: