Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
My 3D Renders and Mods; Yeah...
Topic Started: Feb 20 2011, 08:04 PM (3,967 Views)
TomLucas
Member Avatar
Leader of the Celtic Demons
Let's start with Jack Thorn...
Posted Image
Or rather, his eye.

Posted Image
Jack just posing, looking ready for a fight. Heh. The black smoke effect was just for show. He can't emit a black aura. But his eyes ARE self-illuminating and glow in the dark (kinda makes stealth an issue for him).

Posted Image
Umm... Wesker and Jack... can't be good...

Posted Image
Krystal in bolivia... Well, Krystal still needs some work. The reason I chose Bolivia... well... Krystal comes off to me as the kind of person who enjoys forests and tropical looking places.

Posted Image
Jack, on the other hand, comes off as the kind of person who stays in the dark. All you see are his eyes glaring at you, wondering when the appropriate time to strike is. The moonlight coming from the window, casting over Jack was meant as a symbollic reference to Jack's supremecy.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Topic moved as requested.

btw, How exactly did you give the Eye's that glow in the render?

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
So... much.. fur :animeeyes:

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Quote:

Topic moved as requested.

btw, How exactly did you give the Eye's that glow in the render?

I add an emission map to make it self-illuminating. And use some halogen effects to give it a more soft glow.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That pic of Krystal in Bolivia, I recognize that scenery. You didn't happen to get that from a Tomb Raider game did you?

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Pretty observant. Yeah, it's from a Tomb Raider game. Tomb Raider Legend, to be precise.
I have a forest scene, that I made myself, but it's very low quality and takes far too long to render due to the number of props and trees.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I thought I knew it from somewhere. Tomb Raider Legends was one of my favorite games on the Xbox, for it's genre anyway. At any rate it looks good, they all do. Keep it up. :smile:

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
null

Pretty observant. Yeah, it's from a Tomb Raider game. Tomb Raider Legend, to be precise.I have a forest scene, that I made myself, but it's very low quality and takes far too long to render due to the number of props and trees.
i was gonna say that scenery remided me of the first level of Jedi acadamy on yavin.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
I can't rip Jedi Academy level models the same way I can rip Tomb Raider level models. Though I MIGHT try getting a few just to add to my collection of scenary models.

Posted Image
This background was given to me. Thought I'd make use of it, seeing as it's a nicely designed one. Though parts of it come out unnecessarily bright in Blender.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
if you need Scenery models, I was able to Rip the Map's Dissidia and Crisis core. If you want them I can pack them up and upload them to mdeifire so i could send you link. My personal Favorite is the planet's core.

Posted Image

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Sure. I can't say no to something like that.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
TomLucas
Feb 22 2011, 08:33 PM
Sure. I can't say no to something like that.
alright, I can't get it converted to a .smd at the moment (unless you can open a .gmo), but you can expect the textures and the map packed into a .zip and ready for you by tomorrow afternoon.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
null

I can't rip Jedi Academy level models the same way I can rip Tomb Raider level models. Though I MIGHT try getting a few just to add to my collection of scenary models.This background was given to me. Thought I'd make use of it, seeing as it's a nicely designed one. Though parts of it come out unnecessarily bright in Blender.
I just hope Aarons belt is on tight looks like krystal could grab it easily..

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
There is nothing more scary than a vixen's wrath. Jack and Aaron better watch out when she gets free. >:)

I am curious though, is there a Croft Manor level model, and while I'm at it, there wouldn't happen to be one of Avalon from Tomb Raider Underworld would there?

TomLucas
Member Avatar
I don't have Avalon, but I DO have Croft Manor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · 3D Art · Next Topic »
  • Pages: