Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
My 3D Renders and Mods; Yeah...
Topic Started: Feb 20 2011, 08:04 PM (4,000 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Here you go, textures and Smd packed. Hope you can make some good use out of it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ctka76cvc1bo6po

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Leader of the Celtic Demons
Thanks for the model, OneWingedAngel.
I'm still setting up the Northern Crater model in Blender. Gonna make a Dissidia style render of Krystal fighting Aaron (the large bear from one of my previous renders).

Posted Image
Posted Image

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
No Problem, I have the other maps from the game and a couple of the rigged characters (both Cutscene and gameplay) along with their animations so if you'd like any more just give me a hollar.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Was going to use Aaron, but he was taking up too much of the camera. XD

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
:O That last one is wonderful. I love that effect. Did that come from the file OWA sent you?

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Yeah. Though I played around with material and halogen settings in Blender. Added some motion blur and stuff.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
The Blur Really Seemed to give it a bit of an edge, the particle effects in the air aren't around like they were in the actual game but it seems like they weren't needed :lol:

Very Impressive Render Jack, I bet that would even catch a few eyes on Da.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Speaking of which, I haven't used my DA in a loooooong time. Heh.

I dunno what made me do this one. Just got bored, in the morning.
Posted Image

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
whose staff model is that?

TomLucas
Member Avatar
That was LittleDragon's staff model. I can't seem to find the one I made for Paths of Fate. -_-

Posted Image
Always wanted to make a Marvel vs Capcom 3 style render.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Little Dragon's models are pretty good, though it would likely have a bit more praise if it wasn't used so many darn times.

Though I've never Played Marvel VS Capcom, it's pretty good from what i hear but i still don't find much of an interest in spending the time to look for it. Anyways Nice work dude, you tend to add your Fc to alot of Scenes don't you? :P

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Heh. At times I can't help it. Plus, my FC model is the best model I've ever made. XD

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Can't blame ya, so far i haven't seen many anthro models out there that are very detailed. Most are usually from Second life or are Remade using Little Dragon's model. Jack though is pretty detailed and you seem to use original outfits, and the fur is difficult to tell apart from what you would see in wildlife in rl. which gives it an A imo.

i'm almost a bit jealous, I hope i can get to this level sooner or later... but I still have to finish my Final year in high-school, so no lesson's on Computer science and graphics until college i'm afraid. XD

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Well, many thanks for the compliments. Heh. There are people I'm pretty jealous of, too, actually. People who are leagues better than myself. Also, believe it or not, I don't even intend to get a job out of 3D modelling/animation or anything like that. I'm more or less shooting for getting a voice over career.

Though, keep at it and I'm more than certain you'll be better than me. Heh.

Posted Image
If this image offends any Krystal fans, then I'm sorry. But if it's any consolation, Krystal isn't dead and she at least dealt some good damage to Jack. Just not enough to defeat him. XD

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
well you can't always win I Just don't know what's gonna happen when she wakes up... I do I have to say since I can't make models or even draw for that matter I have been quiet jealous that you have pictures of all your anthro Fc's in paths of fate speaking of that Don't suppose you could do one of Tigress but With Aaron? perhaps on a hill overlooking a burning city?

P.S. Like the fur efect despite not liking Jacks hairdo.
Edited by Kursed, Feb 26 2011, 08:38 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · 3D Art · Next Topic »