Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
My 3D Renders and Mods; Yeah...
Topic Started: Feb 20 2011, 08:04 PM (4,014 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Topic moved as requested.

btw, How exactly did you give the Eye's that glow in the render?

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
if you need Scenery models, I was able to Rip the Map's Dissidia and Crisis core. If you want them I can pack them up and upload them to mdeifire so i could send you link. My personal Favorite is the planet's core.

Posted Image

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
TomLucas
Feb 22 2011, 08:33 PM
Sure. I can't say no to something like that.
alright, I can't get it converted to a .smd at the moment (unless you can open a .gmo), but you can expect the textures and the map packed into a .zip and ready for you by tomorrow afternoon.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Here you go, textures and Smd packed. Hope you can make some good use out of it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ctka76cvc1bo6po

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
No Problem, I have the other maps from the game and a couple of the rigged characters (both Cutscene and gameplay) along with their animations so if you'd like any more just give me a hollar.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
The Blur Really Seemed to give it a bit of an edge, the particle effects in the air aren't around like they were in the actual game but it seems like they weren't needed :lol:

Very Impressive Render Jack, I bet that would even catch a few eyes on Da.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Little Dragon's models are pretty good, though it would likely have a bit more praise if it wasn't used so many darn times.

Though I've never Played Marvel VS Capcom, it's pretty good from what i hear but i still don't find much of an interest in spending the time to look for it. Anyways Nice work dude, you tend to add your Fc to alot of Scenes don't you? :P

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Can't blame ya, so far i haven't seen many anthro models out there that are very detailed. Most are usually from Second life or are Remade using Little Dragon's model. Jack though is pretty detailed and you seem to use original outfits, and the fur is difficult to tell apart from what you would see in wildlife in rl. which gives it an A imo.

i'm almost a bit jealous, I hope i can get to this level sooner or later... but I still have to finish my Final year in high-school, so no lesson's on Computer science and graphics until college i'm afraid. XD

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
meh... I've asked for a couple of model requests in the past but pretty much everyone blew me off on facepunch expect this guy who helped me port some Sould Calibur 4 weapons. :/

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
I'm fully aware of that my friend, Over the last year i've seen quite a few model request threads get trolled and attackted by Gammer Nazi's and in less then 3 days the creator of the thread either Ragequits or is banned.

Though I can see why people still go there looking for model requests. Though most of the good 3d artists and animators left Facepunch a while back because of the user quality, Many Impressive 3d model maker's still remain. They don't release alot of their stuff, but many shots are shown in the [url][url]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1061736-The-Facepunch-quot-Model-Skin-quot-Pimpage-WIP-Thread-V5]model/skinPimpage thread[/url].

But i'm getting off topic. The facial features on this template Remind me of that old pic Kursed sent me a while ago, Something about Expression examples for 3d model makers for scenes. Though this version Jack deffinetly has a bit more quality then the one i saw from hq ^^;

Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Mar 1 2011, 05:20 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Okay guys enough with the suggestive talk, don't make me have to start editing posts. :P

jk, but keep it to a minimum. :animesweat:
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Mar 1 2011, 05:20 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
TomLucas
Mar 16 2011, 07:11 PM
Yeah, when I completed that pic, I was saying to myself that it looked a little more suggestive than I intended. XD

Posted Image
Just an updated version of one of the previous pics. XD
Heh... Nice one. Is that map from a particular game though?

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
:love:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · 3D Art · Next Topic »