Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
My 3D Renders and Mods; Yeah...
Topic Started: Feb 20 2011, 08:04 PM (3,999 Views)
TomLucas
Member Avatar
Leader of the Celtic Demons
Let's start with Jack Thorn...
Posted Image
Or rather, his eye.

Posted Image
Jack just posing, looking ready for a fight. Heh. The black smoke effect was just for show. He can't emit a black aura. But his eyes ARE self-illuminating and glow in the dark (kinda makes stealth an issue for him).

Posted Image
Umm... Wesker and Jack... can't be good...

Posted Image
Krystal in bolivia... Well, Krystal still needs some work. The reason I chose Bolivia... well... Krystal comes off to me as the kind of person who enjoys forests and tropical looking places.

Posted Image
Jack, on the other hand, comes off as the kind of person who stays in the dark. All you see are his eyes glaring at you, wondering when the appropriate time to strike is. The moonlight coming from the window, casting over Jack was meant as a symbollic reference to Jack's supremecy.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Quote:

Topic moved as requested.

btw, How exactly did you give the Eye's that glow in the render?

I add an emission map to make it self-illuminating. And use some halogen effects to give it a more soft glow.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Pretty observant. Yeah, it's from a Tomb Raider game. Tomb Raider Legend, to be precise.
I have a forest scene, that I made myself, but it's very low quality and takes far too long to render due to the number of props and trees.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
I can't rip Jedi Academy level models the same way I can rip Tomb Raider level models. Though I MIGHT try getting a few just to add to my collection of scenary models.

Posted Image
This background was given to me. Thought I'd make use of it, seeing as it's a nicely designed one. Though parts of it come out unnecessarily bright in Blender.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Sure. I can't say no to something like that.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
I don't have Avalon, but I DO have Croft Manor.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Thanks for the model, OneWingedAngel.
I'm still setting up the Northern Crater model in Blender. Gonna make a Dissidia style render of Krystal fighting Aaron (the large bear from one of my previous renders).

Posted Image
Posted Image

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Was going to use Aaron, but he was taking up too much of the camera. XD

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Yeah. Though I played around with material and halogen settings in Blender. Added some motion blur and stuff.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Speaking of which, I haven't used my DA in a loooooong time. Heh.

I dunno what made me do this one. Just got bored, in the morning.
Posted Image

TomLucas
Member Avatar
That was LittleDragon's staff model. I can't seem to find the one I made for Paths of Fate. -_-

Posted Image
Always wanted to make a Marvel vs Capcom 3 style render.

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Heh. At times I can't help it. Plus, my FC model is the best model I've ever made. XD

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Well, many thanks for the compliments. Heh. There are people I'm pretty jealous of, too, actually. People who are leagues better than myself. Also, believe it or not, I don't even intend to get a job out of 3D modelling/animation or anything like that. I'm more or less shooting for getting a voice over career.

Though, keep at it and I'm more than certain you'll be better than me. Heh.

Posted Image
If this image offends any Krystal fans, then I'm sorry. But if it's any consolation, Krystal isn't dead and she at least dealt some good damage to Jack. Just not enough to defeat him. XD

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Because some people tend to portray Krystal like she's unstoppable and perfect. Heh.

Quote:

well you can't always win I Just don't know what's gonna happen when she wakes up... I do I have to say since I can't make models or even draw for that matter I have been quiet jealous that you have pictures of all your anthro Fc's in paths of fate speaking of that Don't suppose you could do one of Tigress but With Aaron? perhaps on a hill overlooking a burning city?

P.S. Like the fur efect despite not liking Jacks hairdo.

Well, I'll keep the Tigress/Aaron idea in mind. But I can't make promises that I'd actually go through with the idea.

As for Jack's hair... I think it looks much better than the hair I used to have for Jack. XD

TomLucas
Member Avatar
Well, when you're the criminal leader of an army of lunatics and creepy people, then I think keeping your hair clean and tidy is the least of your concerns. XD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · 3D Art · Next Topic »
  • Pages: