Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Lie 4 Death; A L4D2 mod with Kursed in it.
Topic Started: Feb 23 2011, 10:20 PM (2,089 Views)
Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Who, me? What makes you think I killed him?
I'm getting one of those SATA/IDE converters soon, so I can get Lie 4 Death back in operation within a month.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Okay, cable came in the mail, now I need to reinstall 7.
AAAAnnnnddd, Krymson was declined, for now.

but while I'm here, had a dream;

I gues it was a Unforeseen Discipline-like thing, inspired by this..., or the High Top fail in SFA, where Tricky nudges the dead Wolf to wake up... I don't know. At any rate, it was because of a depresseing atmosphere...

Kursed went back to Sauria, only to find that General Scale's son camped near her home, snaring her ans Skorpeon back there by kidnapping Kate, Lilly's sister (Alpha and Omega). well, I keep my radio on at night so I can actually get some sleep. "My Immortal" came on, setting a great tone to the gravity of the situation, so it was playing in the background as Skorpeon and Kursed were caputred by Scale's son.

Well, they escaped, but with a slight loss; Kursed's left arm. Cue MI chorus, "This pain is just to real".
You know how dreams get, you're in a flowery field with rainbows and unicorns, then the next second your in a line for the WWII gassing chambers.

Basically, Skorpeon bandages what's left of Kursed's arm, then as the music comes on, Skorpeon glances at a Laser screen with a young wolf singing it, and now when I think about it, two things;

UD becoming flash; first episode: "Young Blood".

second; does this mean I'm going insane?

Every time I think about the dream, mainly with Kursed's face, I want it to become a reality, with how much of a h***hole my life is becoming. (If that's not allowed, I'll remove it Angel).
My parents don't care, my sister is miles away from my location, the one brother that shwoed interest in UD is gone for another 7 months, and my other brother hates me.
To tell the truth, where I get all the idead for Lie 4 Death are from imagining Kursed is right beside me.
Please don't call me crazy, because if you live one day in my life, you'll understand to.
wolfcry

[edit_reason]for got lines.[/edit_reason]
Edited by Skorpeon, Mar 13 2011, 06:23 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey, I'm still here if you need teh voices :3

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8

TheRedFox8

I don't mean to be rude Red, it's just that I have the males filled in;
Fallen Angel as Wolf.
Star Fox Runner(SF-O) is Miles
and I myself am doing Skorpeon.

Unless you can do a pretty good female voice, or can sweet-talk Angel fron Wolf, sorry.
Maybe you can be Crescendo voices?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ah, well, don't worry about it then. OWA is a male as well.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
TheRedFox8
Mar 13 2011, 06:34 PM
Ah, well, don't worry about it then. OWA is a male as well.
Well, I never really got the chance to try out, and probably won't have any good chane to anytime soon since i can't really voice act when other familt members in the home.. >>

So if Ryder is willing to take the time to give you a tryout, i'm alright if he thinks your better at it.... ^^

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
OneWingedAngel92302

TheRedFox8Mar 13 2011, 06:34 PMAh, well, don't worry about it then. OWA is a male as well.Well, I never really got the chance to try out, and probably won't have any good chane to anytime soon since i can't really voice act when other familt members in the home.. So if Ryder is willing to take the time to give you a tryout, i'm alright if he thinks your better at it....

Alright Angel.

But, I got my finger caught in a radial arm saw going 80 rpm.
The same day my computer is available for fixing :lookdown: .
Yes I still have my finger, just have to wear a cast until the tendon i cut in half heals, then i can wear a small splint just on my finger.
i hope...

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Okay, few thing:

If you have a Steam account, L4D is a new group, so look for it and follow it.
I ca access steam anywhere, so that's where the bulk of the updates will be posted.

I get the stupid cast of on the 28th of march, so L4D will recommence then,

I got a laptop, so I need to transfer my files onto this so I can continue eith it.

And congratulations to TheRedFox. Aka, Wolf O'Donnell.
You just need to work on the witch just a hair. but that's the only thing negative i have to say.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Awesome, it is a pleasure working with you. ^^

Yeah, sorry about the "Witch!" part. I kinda wanted to tone it down a hair because, well, I might turn a few heads by screaming "WITCH!" in my barracks room :P It's made like an apartment, and the walls aren't that far apart. As far as that, what, exactly, do I need to work on?

Also, sorry again about the background noise, I tried to eliminate that as much as possible. The mic I used is a little sensitive. I hope you can adjust it to your liking.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Okay, so, I finally managed to hack into my Steam drive.
Or what was left of it.

The virus killed the drive with the operating system files in it.
And I had Steam in there, to which Lie 4 death was infused.

Lie 4 Death is recommencing as soon as my computer-literate brother comes back from Brazil in November and he can help me reinstall Windows 7.

Can anyone say WTF BOOM?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Whoever gave you that virus shall suffer sudden, instant, and immediate death!

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
Or a really bad hangover XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

That too, yes.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
Hey what female roles did you need? Some say I have a wide vocal range, I can see what I can do

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
null

Hey what female roles did you need? Some say I have a wide vocal range, I can see what I can do

Kursed, Shakirae, and Zoey

Kursed has the typical heroine voice, just with a slight grate from her coffee love.

Shakirae is about 17, and she still has her voice breaking a little because of her, erm, age.

Zoey sounds NOTHING like she does before, because of the deep emotional trauma she encontered. Just basically as a normal girl does.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »