Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Lie 4 Death; A L4D2 mod with Kursed in it.
Topic Started: Feb 23 2011, 10:20 PM (2,093 Views)
Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Who, me? What makes you think I killed him?
Alright! I've had the last straw!

It's not you guys, but with school, a dumb-bass brother who hates anything more technologically advanced that a wheel, school, and gmod.org creeps,

The Half-Fur2 Project is halting production!
As soon as I get a new computer, I'm starting COMPLETLY over!

I'll still keep the oice actors in mind, I'll just need to redesign everything.

Sorry for those who were wanting to play Alpha's/beta's anytime soon (You know who you are...)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yikes! Sorry to hear that.

If you need me to provide you with my character's lines, I will let you know when I am going to deploy soon. It will be for almost a year before I come back.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Good crap...

I haven't been here a while.
HF2P still down, but I've finished the basic concept art for The Survivors.
My mom found the carbon-copy of the Survivors' lines, had a fit because of "The Disgusting language" and threw them out.
before I could get home from school.
So, I'll need to rewrite them. Although, RedFox, your lines are a #1 Priority of mine.

I have a laptop, but it's too small to run Half-life 2, so, still waiting for new computer parts...

I've made a map in Minecraft, real basic, real stupid, but you play as Kursed.
A Non-cannon fight for your... er... legs.

In retrospect, I probably should have put some more fight scenes, but if you have Minecraft, here's the link to "Kursed Realms..."

Also, I've started the basics for the Unforeseen Discipline Flash Series, mainly the opening and closing themes, but hey, when you have a broken computer and a small laptop, that's amazing...

Overall, HF2P is still coming, just postponed a bit. :wink:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Guh, I hate it when parents to that. You're gonna be bathed in that language anyway later in life, so... yeah.

Anyway, good to see you here again, Prof.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Danke RedFox.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
I hope nobody here minds swearing, because my ***** mom and my ******** brother are such ***** that they can't tell their own ****** from a ******. They think that just because I'm under 20, I can't play anything more tense than Dora the Explorer.
My mom had a freak attack when she saw a concept art image of Wolf.

Having no shirt on in a Zombie Apocolypse can, and have, caused minor disabilities. Such as scarring. Some of his are still slightly "fresh".

She had a cow over his "ripped open chest". AKA; the slight scratches on his upper chest from the intro when he gets ridden by a Jockey. All they are are a few vertical cuts, no worse that a paper cut.

Well, she says I can't continue this game. So. what am I going to do?

Should I disobey er and continue, or should I get rid of everything I have and try a Dora the Explorer game?

YOU HAD BETTER SAY CONTINUE!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Tell your mother to go **** herself XD

Actually, think you could slip that image under the table to me? After all, I am that character's voice :t;):

More seriously, you are eighteen or over, aren't you? If so, you have a LEGAL right to "adult" material XD

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
AS soon as I can get my laptop working again.

But, actually, to tell the truth, by the time I can get my computer and laptop working again, you may be back. I don't know.

I need to search my mom's room and find the stick drive with all my HF2P Concept art on it, or use the back door on my laptop to get it from there.

But, anyway, my computer-literate brother is coming back in november. He'll be able to re-install Windows 7 on my desktop, and fix my laptop before he starts classes again.
So, Estimated Time of Recommission; November to December.
Estimated time of Alpha/Beta; Next year.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
Flip her off and take her to this webpage XD

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.jsp#rating_symbols

If you're above 13, you're entitled to blood and violence, but 17 and older, you're entitled to the good schit XD.
Edited by Arashikage, Jul 9 2011, 06:50 AM.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Thanks Arishakage.

I'm feeling this will be a Duke Nukem Forever, or an HL2 Ep 3;
I can't seem to get started.

But, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get Adobe Flash or any other flash program. I want to do a movie series about the RyDer family and what they go through.

Also, can anyone help me find an in-game movie recorder? I have an idea to do Half-life 2 "Mind Style".

Basically, do a "Furrman's Mind" using the Half-life maps in Gmod.
I also need it for Minecraft. Personal reasons...

On a note regarding HF2P, you guys won't have to worry about getting me the voice lines because I won't really have anywhere to put them.
And my mom probably won't allow me to store them on "the family computer."

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Well... I have good news and bad news;

Good news is, I finally got enough money to fix my computer.

Bad news is; it'll take a month or two...
and my laptop finally kicked the Arwing...

The computer I'm using right now is one from my library. so, this will be the last time I'll clock in for now.

In essence; I'm disappearing for another month or two... sorry guys, but all the computers I have are now dead. My laptop is about 7 years old, and it was supposed to live for 3. so, yeah. see you guys in a few months.
-- Private 1st Class Skorpeon 945

Deleted User
Deleted User

Good luck!

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Okay, a few quick notes.

One: I got my computer working again, but my Steam is down. so I can't work on HF2P. Yet another stupid delay.

Two: If anyone knows how I can contact Jen Taylor, LET ME KNOW!!!!!

Three: For those I have casted, I'm reworking the lines. Be another week.

Four: Who knows which would be some good tools to hack some models together, build some from scratch, and re-rig certain models to be able to be used in source?

I'll be popping up soon, and as soon as I can find a way to scan some Concept art so I can post them on Deviantart or something of the like, I'll start posting links to the concepts.

Sorry I have a crappy system, but for sure, L4D and HF2P will recommence within the next few months.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
HOKAY! Finally some good news:

I have the basic model for RIS, and the finished model for Skorpeon.
Still trying to get a decent Krystal model, and I need to mesh a few models together for the rest.

If you want, I have them up on my deviant art. Just go there and search SKorpeon RyDer.
It'll pop up.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Pretty neat. Hope you won't work on Wolf until later. Finally went on deployment and I'm useless to you out here :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »