Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Lie 4 Death; A L4D2 mod with Kursed in it.
Topic Started: Feb 23 2011, 10:20 PM (2,085 Views)
Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
The models look good, thumbs up! And I'm sorry about the voice files, I haven't gotten to work on them yet because of Audacity being a royal pain in the ass, I'll get on that soon though.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't even have scripts yet.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Who, me? What makes you think I killed him?
Yeah, about the scripts...
It'll take me a bit to re-work every last one, but until then, I'm gonna have to leave ya hangin'.

But anyway, on a lighter note, I have the concept art re-worked, and I'm going to be posting a little surprise on Deviant-art. Some may like it, some may not.

Check up on it over the next few days. May take a day, may take an hour. who knows?

One last thing, if anyone wants, I'm in dire need of a modeling program. Some say blender, but I don't know. If anyone can, say the best modeling program that you can think of.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
3DS Max, but that'll run you about 500 dollars XD

You could try XSI, Blender, or even Sketchup and port the models into Blender to make them a recognizable file.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Well, shay-hoot.

Due to COMPLETELY UNFORESEEABLE EVENTS (i.e: my mom not liking my solid a/b+'s in school), I now have little to no control over my computers.

In a nutshell; I can't install any programs, download certain files, and go to certain sites.
(Blender) (model bases) (garrysmod.org)

So, I guess I can't do anything HF2P/L4D-wise right now.
Unless someone can hack me the programs, I'm stuck.

I know that almost everyone here who has supported me, but this just digs in the fact that I may not be able to make Kursed/Krystal a FPS star.

Sorry guys, but it's going from little to no chance.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sheesh, I completely bombed chemistry and it wasn't that strict on me. I consistently got 30's/40's on tests. Yes, percents. F's.

I still made it at the end of the year with a 69%, though my summer vacation wasn't as good as it could have been.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Okay, it appears that the only time that I log on is ti bear bad news.

But right now, I have both.

I finally got my mom to see sense, so I have full control over my computer.
My brother got back and fixed my computer.
aaaaannd fried my 2TB hardrive in the process.

Just so that you know, I had the concept art, models, placeholders, weapon files, .lua encryptions, and my Steam stuff on that hardrive.
I need to send the old hardrive in, get it repaired, and get it sent back.
About three to four weeks MINIMUM.

Which just goes to show, my life sucks.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Okay, slight update;

My hardrive came back, all files are present and accounted for. So we have that.
My brother got a new computer, so he's been staying off mine, but decided to go Dolores Umbridge on it. Now I can't do anything unless I have his permission, of which 90% of the time he's never home.

I can still do work, I just can't update steam the way it needs to...

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
One word:

DEAD.

THis is too much. I have full control over my computer, and yet I still can't work on The Project.

I'm cancelling. Sorry guys, but I can't get the tools I need. Maybe if I can get a job at valve, I'll make it a better priority, but not now...

BUT!

For you that I have casted, I may still need your voice acting....
I got the hang of Flash, and I've been toying with the idea of making a flash series...............

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: