Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Lie 4 Death; A L4D2 mod with Kursed in it.
Topic Started: Feb 23 2011, 10:20 PM (2,088 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Hope this site will be a bit easier for you when making updates, if something happens like last time just let me or one of the other staff members know.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
hmm... makes me wonder if anything is still in the works of 'Project Kursed'. Atis isn't really doing much these days and i think the most recent update there was back in june of last year... I still have the old lead Developer for it on my steam friends list so i might ask sometime.

So uhh... is there anything new planned or are you still looking for help?

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
that sucks.... :(

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
TheRedFox8
Mar 13 2011, 06:34 PM
Ah, well, don't worry about it then. OWA is a male as well.
Well, I never really got the chance to try out, and probably won't have any good chane to anytime soon since i can't really voice act when other familt members in the home.. >>

So if Ryder is willing to take the time to give you a tryout, i'm alright if he thinks your better at it.... ^^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »