Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Lie 4 Death; A L4D2 mod with Kursed in it.
Topic Started: Feb 23 2011, 10:20 PM (2,091 Views)
Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
I think that it's great that you're portraying a new side of Krystal that nobodies ever seen before. I think that it's a very great artistic twist, and it will definitely catch people off guard, keep up the good work, I'll be watching this topic =)

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Get Linux on your flash drive, transfer files to Mac via Linux on the Mac, problem solved

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Or a really bad hangover XD

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Hey what female roles did you need? Some say I have a wide vocal range, I can see what I can do

Arashikage
Member Avatar
I can try for Shakirae, if I could get the lines, I'll work on it and tell you if I can or not

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Hey, you haven't gotten back to me about the scripts, what lines I'll be saying etc, I can't give you an answer till I can see what I'm saying =\

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Uhh, no you didn't, maybe you forgot to send the message and hit the save for later button? That happens to me all the time

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Kursed, it just makes more sense for her to die

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Sorry for the DP but I need more on Ris' character, I don't have anything to go off of here, I'll just make something up for my audition

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Flip her off and take her to this webpage XD

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.jsp#rating_symbols

If you're above 13, you're entitled to blood and violence, but 17 and older, you're entitled to the good schit XD.
Edited by Arashikage, Jul 9 2011, 06:50 AM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
The models look good, thumbs up! And I'm sorry about the voice files, I haven't gotten to work on them yet because of Audacity being a royal pain in the ass, I'll get on that soon though.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
3DS Max, but that'll run you about 500 dollars XD

You could try XSI, Blender, or even Sketchup and port the models into Blender to make them a recognizable file.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »