Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Lie 4 Death; A L4D2 mod with Kursed in it.
Topic Started: Feb 23 2011, 10:20 PM (2,176 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Yikes! Sorry to hear that.

If you need me to provide you with my character's lines, I will let you know when I am going to deploy soon. It will be for almost a year before I come back.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Guh, I hate it when parents to that. You're gonna be bathed in that language anyway later in life, so... yeah.

Anyway, good to see you here again, Prof.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Tell your mother to go **** herself XD

Actually, think you could slip that image under the table to me? After all, I am that character's voice :t;):

More seriously, you are eighteen or over, aren't you? If so, you have a LEGAL right to "adult" material XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Good luck!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Pretty neat. Hope you won't work on Wolf until later. Finally went on deployment and I'm useless to you out here :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't even have scripts yet.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sheesh, I completely bombed chemistry and it wasn't that strict on me. I consistently got 30's/40's on tests. Yes, percents. F's.

I still made it at the end of the year with a 69%, though my summer vacation wasn't as good as it could have been.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »