Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Cornerian Bar on Galaxies; The stickied RP returns.
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:17 PM (24,094 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Gardening is R&R for me Reece." Kadie noted."Work isn't a burden for everyone." She added with a smirk laying her head on the blue fox's shoulder.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece smiled, "Hey I don't mind my work most of the time." he replied with a grin, "It's just when I hurt myself or get locked in closets that's when I complain." he added with a joking tone to his voice.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Like the time Tigress locked you in that closet?" Kadie asked with a smirk on her face.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
"Yep." Reece replied, "She still scares me to this day just because of that." he added, "Don't tell her I said that." he quickly noted.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
It was so strange, thought the Cerinian woman. Krystal Indari (NOT the Krystal from star fox, mind you) and her HK series droid, HK-65, walked down the street to the Cornerian Bar. Even as they walked, Krystal couldn't shake this... familiar feeling she had; a presence she'd not felt since the fall of Cerinia. She reached into her back pocket and retreived the last picture she had of who she was looking for. She'd already sent someone else to another region, and even paid him in advance, but she was losing hope that she would find him. Her love and her life, Kyle Indari, was supposed to be somewhere. She knew he'd survived the fall of Cerinia at the hand of the Necromyans, but...
Krystal's thoughts were interrupted when she reached the Cornerian bar. Taking note that weapons were not allowed, she unlimbered her H44 CAR and handing it to HK-65, she said, "HK, find a suitable spot and set up shop. Alert me to anything you think is a threat."
"Query: Of course, master. But where are you going?"
Krystal smiled. "For a drink," she said. If her HK droid got the joke, he didn't say anything as he left to find a suitable post. Krystal sighed, pushed open the door, and entered the bar. She had to find someone who knew Kyle... But who?

(Is there another Cerinian or someone who has delt with Kyle Indari Before here?)

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(OBI WAN!!! anyway I'll bring in Kursed Alessia is half Cerinian but she knows nothing of Cerinia so your out of luck on her.)

A Set of Seafoam green eyes observed Krystal entering the Bar and decided to follow the Figures shape reavlead to being that of Vixen a blue one with purple dyed hair let down to her shoulders at the back of her head her clothing looked very natural for a civilian of Corneria basic shirt ,vest etc. but underneath that was a hidden armor that not even the Vixen's enemies knew of untill it was too late. Soon something lit up on the vixen's right rist reacting to the light she pressed a button on what appeared to be her comminicator "Kursed what is going on?" "I'm not under contract at the moment nor am I accepting them talk to my agent if you have issue's i'm offically on Shore leave.." Kursed Growled shutting off her communicator she walked towards the entrance of the bar.

"You don't need to be worried about her anymore Reece I'm hungry now want to order or should I?
Edited by Kursed, Mar 3 2011, 03:22 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
... Krystal had to find someone who knew Kyle...
... found. An armored Cerinian with purple-dyed hair was the most likely to have information on Kyle. She approached her, trying not to give the impression she was assailing her, and sat down next to her.
"I... apologize for the abruptness of this, but..." she started, reaching into her pocket and retreiving her picture of Kyle, "... Have you seen and/or do you know anything useful about this person?" She slid the picture into Kursed's view.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Kursed looked over the picture Krystal had put into her view showing no emotion just as the bounty hunter always had when in this 'disguise' 'Should I reveal my true idenity?' She asked herself as she put a hand under her muzzle "Yes." She sighed "Is he missing?"
Edited by Kursed, Mar 3 2011, 03:45 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
When Sarah stepped in, her head glanced back and forth over the former setting she remembered having her first meal in. It was rather nice to be there again after such a long period of time,quite a few good memories were in the place.

She couldn't help but smile seeing Alessia just by the counter, Sarah's been rather close to her since first moving in.She quietly walked behind her, playfully covering her eyes and smirked... "guess who?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"If it's not the other twin of the hybrid bunch how you doing?" Alex asked Sarah turning to Scott "Any tips on waking sleeping beauty up?"

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"what?" She responded with a raised eyebrow... "I'm doing fine though what did you mean by sleeping bu..." She halted that part of her replied, a resting head in the corner of her eye catching her attention, She stood on her toe's and tried to look over Alessia's shoulder to try and get a better look though seeing who she recognized only made her expression turn blank...

"Is he unconscious from drinking or something..." the hybrid sighed before face-palming...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I donno but now I know why Krystal doesn't allow bevrages like that on the ranch." Alex sighed stepping away to let sarah see before buriing her forehead into her paw...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"well... Usually My stone prevents him from passing out from the drinks..." She noted moving a bit closer to slowly take the bottle out of his hand and took a look at what brand it was...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Any suggestions?" Alex asked reaching down to Scot's behind her thumb and index finger starting to make a pinching position.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
"I'll order." Reece replied, "Is there anything particular you want?" he want as he looked through his menu.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: