Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Cornerian Bar on Galaxies; The stickied RP returns.
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:17 PM (24,091 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Welcome to the Cornerian bar located just outside Corneria city please leave your weapons at the door and relax and enjoy the Bar we serve almost anything please try not to break anything including the jukebox or anything else. Also due to the new smokign law there will be no smoking inside the bar.

Current song playing:Safty dance
Edited by Kursed, Feb 26 2011, 01:08 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
A tannish Red Vixen who was sitting at the table turned to Reece with a smile on her muzzle tail beginning to swish behind her."Took you long enough." Kadie said she had been sitting at the table Reece just sat down at. "So what's new?" The red Vixen asked with a smile she looked into Reece's eyes with her emerald green eyes blinkin she started. "you feeling alright?"
Edited by Kursed, Feb 26 2011, 01:07 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Sstepping into the bar through the double doors a Grayish blue Vixen walked up behind the jet black Fox looking over him with a bit of worry her hand on the chest of her jumpsuit covered body reaching cautiously reaching up behind the Fox's ear starting to gently rub behind it.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Alessa sighed as she continued to rub behind Scott's ear.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"No i don't think so and you could have asked me i'm pretty good with computres." Kadie noted as she relaxed back into her chair. "So you want me to order or you?" she added slightly smiling.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"hmm i'm not to hungry right now so just some fries." Kadie replied simply setting her arms behind her head "So have you found those flowers i've been looking for?" She added tail flicking behind her.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I haven't been home all day as i was delivering plants." Kadie blushed as she told the truth. "I ment the seeds but either is fine."
Edited by Kursed, Feb 26 2011, 11:04 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Gardening is R&R for me Reece." Kadie noted."Work isn't a burden for everyone." She added with a smirk laying her head on the blue fox's shoulder.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Like the time Tigress locked you in that closet?" Kadie asked with a smirk on her face.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(OBI WAN!!! anyway I'll bring in Kursed Alessia is half Cerinian but she knows nothing of Cerinia so your out of luck on her.)

A Set of Seafoam green eyes observed Krystal entering the Bar and decided to follow the Figures shape reavlead to being that of Vixen a blue one with purple dyed hair let down to her shoulders at the back of her head her clothing looked very natural for a civilian of Corneria basic shirt ,vest etc. but underneath that was a hidden armor that not even the Vixen's enemies knew of untill it was too late. Soon something lit up on the vixen's right rist reacting to the light she pressed a button on what appeared to be her comminicator "Kursed what is going on?" "I'm not under contract at the moment nor am I accepting them talk to my agent if you have issue's i'm offically on Shore leave.." Kursed Growled shutting off her communicator she walked towards the entrance of the bar.

"You don't need to be worried about her anymore Reece I'm hungry now want to order or should I?
Edited by Kursed, Mar 3 2011, 03:22 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Kursed looked over the picture Krystal had put into her view showing no emotion just as the bounty hunter always had when in this 'disguise' 'Should I reveal my true idenity?' She asked herself as she put a hand under her muzzle "Yes." She sighed "Is he missing?"
Edited by Kursed, Mar 3 2011, 03:45 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"If it's not the other twin of the hybrid bunch how you doing?" Alex asked Sarah turning to Scott "Any tips on waking sleeping beauty up?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I donno but now I know why Krystal doesn't allow bevrages like that on the ranch." Alex sighed stepping away to let sarah see before buriing her forehead into her paw...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Any suggestions?" Alex asked reaching down to Scot's behind her thumb and index finger starting to make a pinching position.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Well how else to you suggest waking him up?" Alex asked backing off for now with a smirk "I mean he's gotta wake up soon I think Krystal will want him back home soon you know how she is about him and his 'bounty'

" A grilled chicken blt club or something like that." KAdie replied simply laying back in her seat as she finsihed.
Edited by Kursed, Mar 3 2011, 04:12 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: