Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Cornerian Bar on Galaxies; The stickied RP returns.
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:17 PM (24,012 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Akasha, the little Persian runt kitty, at 4'7", was standing on a stepstool, as she played the stand-up cabinet arcade game in the corner.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Evilwaffles
Mar 4 2011, 09:02 AM
Rave Collie, the black and white border collie, stumbled out of the men's room, his suit was messy and his hair was scruffy, he was clearly drunk. He spotted Akasha playing video games in the corner, he drunkily staggered over to her,
"Aren' cha too young to be in sha bar, shweetie?" Rave asked in a drunken voice, he thought she was too young because of her hight, he started to laugh before taking a swig of his alcoholic drink.

(Please not I don't drink IRL, this is just how Rave is)
"I'm not a kid! I'm just short!" Akasha growled at Rave. She then hissed at him for laughing at her.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Quote:

Rave smirked, he stumbled as he looked up at the angry blue fox,
"Wife huh?" he muttered, "I thought it chwas illwegal to marreh kidsh." he spoke to himself, loudly, not knowing how loud he was talking due to his drunken state.

"I'm NOT a kid, you oaf!" Akasha said, before she hissed at Rave.

Kursed
Mar 5 2011, 08:11 AM
"Just don't make fun of her Drunkie." Kyle growled to Rave walking up behind Akasha "Having fun?"

Thanks, Kylie!" said Akasha. "I'm having fun, thank you Kylie." she added.

Quote:

Kyle smirked reaching For Rave shoulder giving him the vulcan nerve/neck pinch.

Quote:

Rave looked down at his shoulder nerve as it was pinched, "Ouch!" Rave yelped, "What cha hell are chyou doing?" Rave asked, before he started to feel light headed, "Whoa... I'll be over there when you want to give meh a propeh massage love." Rave told Kyle as he made his way over to a vacant booth, Rave finished what was left of his drink as he sat down and fell asleep, laying his head on the table.

Akasha scratched Rave on the knees while he was passed out.

Quote:

"That should take care of him so how are you doing Akasha my sweet little kitty?" Kyle asked.

I'm fine, thanks!" Akasha said, hugging Kylie.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 6 2011, 12:31 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Evilwaffles
Mar 6 2011, 12:37 AM

[offtopic]That made me laugh, nice one :P[/offtopic]
[offtopic]Thank you! Don't worry, the scratches are shallow, and not serious.[/offtopic]

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
The stage lit up, and an announcer said "Ladies and Gentlemen! The Cornerian Bar is proud to present, Miss Lola Foxglove!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_BZkKLnnrY&feature=related

(like this ^ bad language warning)
The curtains parted, and Lola did a song and monologue, and then the curtains closed at the end of her act, and then the curtains parted again, this time to reveal a juggler, then they closed again at the end of his act.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 12 2011, 01:04 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
An announcer's voice came over the speakers..."Ladies and Gentlemen of the Cornerian Bar, it is our pleasure to present to you, tonight, Madame Vulpine and her theater troupe, performing on stage tonight, in a dance number!"

The curtains rose, and Madame Vulpine, Misty, Lola, and many other members of the theater troupe danced on stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTTU_pQTG5w&feature=related

After the curtains fell, Todd was there in the audience at his table up front, applauding, his leg in a cast.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 13 2011, 01:58 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Julius Quasar
Mar 13 2011, 01:57 PM
An announcer's voice came over the speakers..."Ladies and Gentlemen of the Cornerian Bar, it is our pleasure to present to you, tonight, Madame Vulpine and her theater troupe, performing on stage tonight, in a dance number!"

The curtains rose, and Madame Vulpine, Misty, Lola, and many other members of the theater troupe danced on stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTTU_pQTG5w&feature=related

After the curtains fell, Todd was there in the audience at his table up front, applauding, his leg in a cast.
Todd had the bouquet of flowers delivered to Lola backstage. He was sipping his drink, when Edge joined him at the table. "Saw the performance...how'd you hurt your leg?" Edge said to Todd. "Injured trying to learn how to dance. Madame V. wanted me to be in this dance number, but I hurt my leg in rehearsal. I'm clumsy." Todd replied. Edge let out a long, low whistle. "Sorry to hear that." he said to Todd. "It's cool. Thanks. It's a sprain, fortunately, not a break." said Todd.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 14 2011, 01:16 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"What's going on, bud?" Todd asked Kylie.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd and Lola followed Kylie backstage.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Yeah...'More Than A Feeling' is a great song!" said Todd.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Okay, sure!" said Todd. "I'll help as well. I am, after all, a professional performer." said Lola.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"I'm a singer, Krystal..." said Lola.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 8 2011, 06:07 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Oh, right, oops, sorry!" said Lola, gently slapping her forehead, realizing this.

[offtopic] Sorry, I forgot about that[/offtopic]
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 8 2011, 11:35 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Apr 9 2011, 07:16 AM
"We'd love for you both to help Lola but I specifically called for your husband and not you no offense... do you work a soundboard?"
"No offense taken. Yes, actually, I can work a soundboard..." said Lola.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 9 2011, 05:21 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
(So Kursed, don't forget Todd and Lola?)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: