Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Cornerian Bar on Galaxies; The stickied RP returns.
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:17 PM (24,096 Views)
Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece Kilza, the blue furred vulpine pushed open the wooden doors to the bar. He was wearing his usual attire, grey vest, red shirt, jeans and some black sneakers. He saw that the bar was underpopulated,
'Must have opened just recent;y. Reece thought to himself. He decided to shrug off the thought and make his way into the beer garden, he prefered the more fresh air which he has grown fond of living on a farmhouse. Reece took a seat on one of the wooden chairs in the beer garden and watched the program they had on the televison.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece looked at Kadie and smiled, "Hey there." Reece greeted happily, Reece heard Kadie's statement,
"I couldn't remember where I left my phone," Reece replied, "that's why I took so long, sorry."
"Not much really, I've been working on upgrading my computer, problem is I think I might have mixed up the wires and fried the hard-drive." Reece admitted.
"Well I feel okay." Reece noted, "Why is their something I should be concerned about?"

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
"Yes I should have asked, I just wanted to give it a shot to see if I could manage to do it." Reece replied, "I'll order, what would you like?" Reece asked.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
"Well I think I found them." Reece noted, "I wasn't sure if you wanted the seeds or the actual flowers so I got both, I have them on the kitchen counter at home, maybe you saw them?" Reece asked.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
"Sounds like you could use some R and R after working all day." Reece replied, gently rubbing Kadie's back. "Well we can always put the flowers in a vase or something." Reece noted.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece smiled, "Hey I don't mind my work most of the time." he replied with a grin, "It's just when I hurt myself or get locked in closets that's when I complain." he added with a joking tone to his voice.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
"Yep." Reece replied, "She still scares me to this day just because of that." he added, "Don't tell her I said that." he quickly noted.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
"I'll order." Reece replied, "Is there anything particular you want?" he want as he looked through his menu.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece nodded, "I'll be back soon." he told her, he then got up from his chair and walked to the main bar area.

Reece returned to Kadie around ten minutes later, he was stuggling to carry the two plates and two drinks. He quickly set them down on the table, he let out a sigh of relife. He passed Kadie her food and a druit punch she seems to get whilst she's here. Reece dragged his plate and drink to himself and started to eat.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece nodded, he swallowed what was in his mouth, "I will next time." he replied. He saw that she took bits out of her sandwich, "Not a salad person?" he asked.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece continued eating, "Well if you don't eat salads how can you be nice and strong like me?" Reece joked ignoring the fact she beat him in a sparing match.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Reece peeled the tomatoe piece off of his cheek, he placed it on his plate. He tried to dry up the tomatoe juice with a serviette. "Great, I'll be smelling that for a while." he noted as he noticed some of the juice had dried on his fur, he didn't like tomatoes either.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Rave Collie, the black and white border collie, stumbled out of the men's room, his suit was messy and his hair was scruffy, he was clearly drunk. He spotted Akasha playing video games in the corner, he drunkily staggered over to her,
"Aren' cha too young to be in sha bar, shweetie?" Rave asked in a drunken voice, he thought she was too young because of her hight, he started to laugh before taking a swig of his alcoholic drink.

(Please not I don't drink IRL, this is just how Rave is)

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Rave turned around to face the blue fox. He had a drunken smile on his face. "Hey Reesh ma buddeh." Rave greeted, "Hey, shyour not Reece so why are shyou blue?" he asked as he forcefully poked the blue fox, he then laughed again and drunk some more of his drink.

Reece continued eating his nachoes. "Your food good apart from your little frind here?" he asked, refering to the tomatoe slice.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Rave smirked, he stumbled as he looked up at the angry blue fox,
"Wife huh?" he muttered, "I thought it chwas illwegal to marreh kidsh." he spoke to himself, loudly, not knowing how loud he was talking due to his drunken state.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: