Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Cornerian Bar on Galaxies; The stickied RP returns.
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:17 PM (24,103 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

As the area around the bar filled with laughter and talk, the air was filled with whatever atmosphere was being given off from events unfolding. As a group was exiting the bar with laughter, a silent prayer was being said as a Snowy Owl appeared from within the group and gently opened the bar door. Briefly scanning the room for an open table, he seated himself in one that he found off near a brightly lit spot in the bar. Clasping his hands together while his elbows rested on the table, his index fingers pointing out, and placing the tips of them to his hidden beak, he went into meditation as a waiter soon came to his table to take his order.

"Excuse me," he began, "Sorry if I am interrupting anything, but can I start you off with something to drink?"

Opening his eyes and staring at the empty chair in front of him and taking his hands slightly away from his beak, "Water; distilled and pure."

Writing the order down and looking back to the owl, "Would you like that, but iced?"

Closing his eyes and placing the tips of his index fingers back to his beak, "That would satisfy." The waiter scribbled the order down and disappeared into the other side of the bar.

As the area around him quieted, he quietly continued his meditations.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »