Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Cornerian Bar on Galaxies; The stickied RP returns.
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:17 PM (24,019 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Just around a few seat's away from the bar counter, A male Fox with jet black fur and a white muzzle along with a black longcoat and a bottle of scotch in his hand, lay face-first unconscious on the counter from a long night at work.

He Seemed god awful tired, even with the earbud's in his head blasting some 50's styled music at a high volume, His eyes remained shut, his tail not even making any movements, and even a bit of leftover scotch was drooling out of his muzzle. the Saliva sadly running into the strands of medium length black hair that covered over his face...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
a small slight moan of of pain sunk it's way out of the boy's muzzle as Alessia made her kind gesture of care...

Despite the depression that made him drink himself to that state, the dream's he was having were alot more delightful then gloomy. images of warm days with the one he loved and his future child, the vision's of what the infant looked like were blurry, but the look in the fathers eyes were tearing with joy as he held it in his arms...

--

Meanwhile outside of the restaurant, a Hover bike was just parking itself out in the lot with a Vixen in a 60's leather jacket and black jeans stepped off pulling the key out as she did. She unclipped the strap's of the bike helmet and pulled if off of her head with the long black straight hair flailing out freely in the evening wind once it had been released from the tight protective helm.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
The vixen just left the helmet on the handle bar before beginning to walk accross the parking lot towards the set of stair's that led up to the bar. The Star's were rather calm in the night sky though barely viewable with the city lights brightening the area. She stared vaguely up at it as she got the railing, wondering if there was anything else she could do now that those traveling days were over... Though with a Daughter to take care of it probably wouldn't be for a while...

The wooden stair's creaked while her boot's stepped up each step to the door, She stood in front of it for a couple of second's making sure her hair looked alright in the reflection of the glass window, Didn't want anyone inside to get the idea of her being for sale if she looked like a tramp...

She took a quick breath to calm herself before pushing it open and walking inside....

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
When Sarah stepped in, her head glanced back and forth over the former setting she remembered having her first meal in. It was rather nice to be there again after such a long period of time,quite a few good memories were in the place.

She couldn't help but smile seeing Alessia just by the counter, Sarah's been rather close to her since first moving in.She quietly walked behind her, playfully covering her eyes and smirked... "guess who?"

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"what?" She responded with a raised eyebrow... "I'm doing fine though what did you mean by sleeping bu..." She halted that part of her replied, a resting head in the corner of her eye catching her attention, She stood on her toe's and tried to look over Alessia's shoulder to try and get a better look though seeing who she recognized only made her expression turn blank...

"Is he unconscious from drinking or something..." the hybrid sighed before face-palming...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"well... Usually My stone prevents him from passing out from the drinks..." She noted moving a bit closer to slowly take the bottle out of his hand and took a look at what brand it was...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Sarah just rolled her eyes with a smirk as she reached back there and lightly pulled her hand away from the drunk... "Heh... He's already got A girlfriend Alex, but let's just let him get his rest, I need to check something on him anyway and i need him out for it..." She joked before beginning to dig into her brother's coat pocket, hoping what she was looking for wasn't left at home....

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Mar 3 2011, 04:10 PM
"Well how else to you suggest waking him up?" Alex asked backing off for now with a smirk "I mean he's gotta wake up soon I think Krystal will want him back home soon you know how she is about him and his 'bounty'

" A grilled chicken blt club or something like that." KAdie replied simply laying back in her seat as she finsihed.
"*sigh* I think you mean 'our' bounty..." She responded, it's been so quite over the last month or so that she had almost forgotten about it... "Let's see... pistol, memory card, wallet, Skittles...." She muttered to herself as she kept searching her brother's person as he remained facedown on the counter, though she thought she would hand the bag of skittles to alex placing it in her hand before going back in...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Mar 3 2011, 04:21 PM
"No your dead it's on him now." Alex noted pointing to Scott. "So what's the verdict on the drink?" The hybrid asked opening the bag of skittles "he carries these around on him?" she added chewing on a skittle she popped into her mouth.
"I guess he's still kind of a kid on the inside, either that or he was buying it for Anne or something..." She muttered rolling her eyes.... Continuing for another moment or so, she finally gripped on the leather binding's of a small book.. "Ah-ha" Sarah Said quickly pulling it out beginning to take a look, hoping some light would come out of his old journal...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"Scott's journal." She replied pulling up the stool next to her brother and began to flip through the pages to the current date. "you'd think after Knocking a girl up and talking to her 24 hours a day 7 days a week you'd think he wouldn't need to keep logs anymore."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"Getting close to her 6th month..." Sarah replied, her Eye's mostly focused on the page. "She's getting to the Scary point of the emotional stages, I'm almost afraid to get near her... Though medical wise, she's ok. She's beginning to get those pains in her stomach those uh... Ugh... what was the word for it?"

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Mar 3 2011, 04:53 PM
"Krystal would probly know.... I don.t" Alex Shrugged.
"yeah... She probably would, She does have a birth daughter after all." the Hybrid replied before beginning to quote one of the first paragraph's of her btother's log...

'sometimes i wonder why Dad was friends with this old coot... Joseph is likely losing a bit of his marbels to make my job harder. I let him Borrow a game i was playing in the back lounge, He wondered what was the big deal about this crap and why kid's were so hyped up on it these days... Worst decision i've ever made to let him take hold of controller...

He played GTA4 for 3 days straight without sleep, and really go into it. Now he's trying to sell Came consoles and shipments of titles. And With Killzone 3 just coming onto the shelfs... I had alot of work to do at the counter with the long line of people driving me insane...'

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Sarah had pretty much gotten the idea as to his brother's exhaustion after that light bit of reading, though for a little while longer she thought she would continue to look through a few more entries to see if there were any other sources to his moping...

"Excuse me? Can I get a glass of water please?" Sarah asked noticing the bartender out of the corner of her eye which was still focused on a new page in the journal.

"yeah sure, just give me a moment to get somethin for this other dude."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"I uh... nothing..." She Stuttered before quickly shutting her brother's journal and a blush quickly came to her face...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"Well... he's my brother, I have to at least try to help him...." The hybrid replied with lowered ear's resting the journal on the table... "I Watched over him when out Parent's kicked the bucket, and became his mother figure for those few years before running into the scythe myself. I might as well be that figure again when he needs it i guess..."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: