Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Cornerian Bar on Galaxies; The stickied RP returns.
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:17 PM (24,062 Views)
Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
The mercenary that was sitting at the counter since long long ago, heard this conversation. This girl sounded a little off her rocker, but then again, she isn't the first one. He looked to the group, silently watching.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
The merc stood, "Holy crap, do I smell a bar fight?" He asked, approaching the spot eagerly with an empty bottle in his hands. "God, I haven't been to a good bar fight in years!"

Arashikage
Member Avatar
He set down the bottle, looking at the girls, "Ah well, I wasn't in a fighting mood anyway." He said, although he stayed there to keep an eye on the two, tensions seemed high, and at any moment, something could happen.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
The stranger looked at the vixen that started yelling, "Holy sht, she could be my drill sergeant" He muttered to himself, sitting on a nearby chair, watching what was to come next.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"So she tells her friend to stand down, then goes to fight her herself, because that makes PERFECT sense" Kage said to himself, chuckling at the very idea.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
He rolled his eyes, he just HAD to intervene now, "Hey hey, who died and made you queen of the planet?" He asked the hybrid, crossing his eyes. Sure, he didn't like this other girl, but that doesn't give anyone the right to banish someone from a planet that isn't theirs.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Kursed

immideinalty turning to face the merc who spoke up."SCRAM MERC!" Alex growled to Kage th rage clear in her eyes now.

The mercenary stepped forward, "Care to say that again? Huh, priss?" He asked, glaring at the rude individual.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"I've already lost my mind" He said back, "You wouldn't touch it"

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"Now hold it, I'm not just gonna drop this, I think you should shape up" The merc said back, "You're the one that brought this upon yourself, I'm here to tell you that's not acceptable"

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"She has the right to walk in here like she owns the fucking place, and then call out two of the people in it?" Kage asked, "Don't tell me that's what you were getting at"

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"But can you honestly look at that previous behavior and tell me it's perfectly okay? No, something has to be done" The merc countered, firm on his point.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"No, she was the one that wanted to fight me, I'm the one that wants her to reform" The mercenary clarified

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"Tuh, lowlife bitch acting all snotty" Kage said, turning and going back to the counter, he'd fight later.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
He sat down at the counter and looked to the tiger, "People, I tell ya" He said, looking back down and putting his forehead in his hand.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
"Uhh, sure" He said, his breath visible. It was really freakin cold. The mercenary reached into his pocket and pulled out a quarter, giving it to the girl.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: