Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Cornerian Bar on Galaxies; The stickied RP returns.
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:17 PM (24,088 Views)
BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
The door opened a crack and a young girl walked in. She looked Too human, a suspitious air of unreality around her. She wore a Bright yellow sundress that obscured her lower torso on and a brown fading jacket over that. She timidly found a seat, next to Arashikage and asked, her voice small and soft.

"uhm, may i please have a water?"

When she spoke, the nearby condiments and glasses frosted, a layer of water droplets forming from the temperature drop and increase.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"thank you" she said, her drink frosting over once more. She reached into her pocket and drew out pieces of change. Counting softly, causing a paper napkin to singe, she looked disheartened. poking Kage, she asked "pardon me, but may i borrow a quarter?" her glass sheened with ice once more.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
" thank you" she whispered, a napkin igniting beside her. With practiced ease she slammed her hand into it repeatedly,, the fire quickly going out. her face red she put the change down and took her first drink in a while.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Gracia looked back and forth to discern if anyone was watching her. Deciding that she was safe, she opened her mouth. A dog's tounge, so vastly diffrent from her Human exterior, began to lap up the liquid in the container. She did so without shame, enjoying the cool H2O as it dribbled down her throat.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Gracia finsihed her drinki, pausing to wipe the vestiges of water from her mouth. She over heard the conversation taking place near her and it filled her with joy.

"an Off worlder" she thought, her face beaming with joy. "Maybe i can make a friend" A smile graced her sullen lips, brightening the entirety of her face.

She got up and walked to the table. Drawing all her willpower, she said in a quiet wispy voice" hello" An ice cube in a drink melted "My name is Gracia" A sheen as a drink was layered in ice. "can i be your friend?" A plastic wrapper crumpled and the smell of ozone drafted from it. Her smile was wide and her eyes gleemed with something unknown.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
At the unexpected question, Gracia tensed. "uhm... im" As the Napkin holder three tables down shimmered with ice, Gracia lifted the hem of her dress. Where one would expect human legs to be, She had a pair of Jackle legs. The fur was Dark Brown, missing in someplaces and uneven in most. "When i talk" An icickle formed from, the precipitation in the room, hanging off the edge of the table. "Bad things happen." The icickle melted ina flash, spilling water to the floor, Shocking Gracia enough for a small gasp to from from her lips. The puddle became an frozen sheet.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Gracia watched as the Potential friend walked out. She had whispered something, but Gracia couldnt hear her. turning to the other two partons, she asked "will you be my friends?" the ice sheet re liquified.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"my name is Gracia" She winced as the glass she had drunk from shattered due to thermal expansion. "Will you be my friend, Sema?" The Liquid from the glass froze in place. On Gracia's face a smile spawned, feeding the inner confidence in Gracia's depleated soul.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"WHen i talk" Gracia waited for the napkin to singe before she continued "Bad things happen." Patting the glowing embers that started to pattern her worn out coat, her face turned an almost tomatoey shade of red.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
For a second Gracia's FAce was blank. Then, albeit slowly, Dawning horror emerged as comprehension grasped her mind. She tried talking, only to grasp her throat as she sank to her knees, trying her hardest not to make a noise. Jerking adn shakign the entire way, Gracia nodded, then broke down, shaking in silent sobs.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
" If i concentrate" Gracia managed to say, despite the salt shake being thrown from the table. "i can control what happens" The salt shaker freezes solid. "but... when people start yelling and throwing things at me." THe result was left unsiad as the salt shaker was melted into nothing. "im sorry, all i want is a friend" She winced as her leg hair ignited, but it was quickly resolved by patting it. HEr eyes wet with tears, Gracia managed to say "May i sit down and pretend to be normal?" an order slip dissappeared into flames.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"Im... okay" Gracia said, standing up and discreetly putting out the napkin. She looked at alex who had sat down where she was hoping to sit. "uhm... i was talking to Sema" out side, unknown to any of them, a blade of grass smoked as it keeled over in death.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Gracia Sat at the table, simply basking in what she felt having a normal life would be. her eyes were red with drying tears. Her mood was improving, to see the least.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"A couple?" The air chilled but resumed its normal temperature when Gracia then said "What is a "couple"?"
She wracked her brain for any meaning to the words. Traditionally, A couple was a group ranging from two to three. These two, acting romantically to each other, met one criteria, but did not seem to be grouped by any other catagory.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Walking outside, Gracia had decided it was tiem for her to leave and find somwhere to sleep for the time being. However, she couldnt help but notice the odd Bird-thing on the roof, staring at her and two strangers. "What are you doing up there?" She said, unfortunatly having to raise her voice. A Garbage can ignited, its contents quickly ending up as ash.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: