Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Cornerian Bar on Galaxies; The stickied RP returns.
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:17 PM (24,093 Views)
FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Romulan Ale? I only know only now a few people who drink that",Deric said with a grin as he entered the bar with his signiture jacket on and his bass guitar strapped aross his back.
Edited by FurryFilm, Jul 23 2012, 07:53 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Kursed

"I didn't think there were other as far as I knew they were near extinction.." muttered a voice from the shadows suddenly appearing near the Cerinian taking a seat next to him was a dark blue Fox wolf.

"Well it's always good to seen new faces",Deric said as he sat next to the Cerinian, "My name's Deric by the way", he added with a smile as he offered a hand shake.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Kursed

(She's not a full cerinian) "Alex and what brings you here?"

(oh sorry :animesweat: )

"Just thought I'd meet some new people", Deric replied with a grin

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Kursed
Aug 5 2012, 12:16 PM
"this is not the best place for that ya know." Alex replied simply to Deric
"Well I met you", Deric said not letting up on his grin.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Kursed

"Are you trying to pull something?" Alex asked looking at Deric oddly.

Deric then let out a chuckle and replied in a playful tone,"Ouch, just being friendly."

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Bad relationshp I take it?" Deric asked.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"anything I can help with?", Deric asked Alex in a polite manner as he got up and walked over to her.
Edited by FurryFilm, Aug 7 2012, 03:58 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant

Zack walked into the bar and looked around and spotted a familiar face.
"Hey Kyle!", He said as he quickly made his way around the bar to him "Kyle, how's been haven't seen your face in two years now", Zack said to his old friend.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
null

"Well, looked what the cat dragged in!" he said. "How's it been? Still on the dole with the Corps?"

"Not really, I've just been doing some mercenary work with my dad", Zack replied he then noticed the girl beside him and said as he stuck out his hand to shake, "oh, I'm Zack by the way, Zack McCloud."
Edited by FurryFilm, Aug 10 2012, 03:41 AM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
seeing as Kyle and the girl were cought up in coversation, Zack pulled up a chair and just sat there and listened.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Yes... I am", Zack replied to the Cerinian, Zack had a bad feeing about him.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Kursed

- null "Yes... I am", Zack replied to the Cerinian, Zack had a bad feeing about him.Mccloud? whose your mother?" Alex quickly asked. She turned To Kyle "Vaguely mom told me about him a little."

"Krystal, her name is Krystal ",Zack replied quickly, slightly confused why he was getting a ton of attention all of a sudden.
Edited by FurryFilm, Aug 11 2012, 05:56 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Well I spent most of my life on Sauria", Zack replied "I'm surprised I didn't hear anything about you", he added.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Sixteen years", Zack replied.
Edited by FurryFilm, Aug 12 2012, 07:15 AM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Kursed

"Alot has happened in 16 years." Alex explained you better head home and see your mome before you leave again.

"well that's the thing I haven't seen her in the last five",Zack replied, "Dad won't say why, but she left when I was thirteen."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: