Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Cornerian Bar on Galaxies; The stickied RP returns.
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:17 PM (24,020 Views)
Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
The bar door swung open and a lean red panda stepped inside, standing at 5'6", taking a moment to peer about. She was wearing faded blue jeans and red-plaid button-up with the sleeves rolled up to just beneath her elbows. A few buttons were undone near the top, showing some of the dark fur on her chest before reaching her white tank top.

Walking further inside, she almost tentatively took a seat on one of the stools, quietly scooting in and leaning slightly over the counter as she waited to be served.

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
(OOC: Oh, and just so you all know [to clear confusion], I mean this little guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda)

She smiled at the tigress, a little surprised by her height but shrugging it off, giving her a little nod. "Um...What do you recommend? It's my first time here."

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
(OOC: For tigers?)

"Well, I've never been to Titania. Sure, I'll try it," she said with another smile and nod of thanks, idly drumming her fingers on the countertop as her tail hung behind her, slowly swishing from side to side.

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
(Oh, alright.)

"Thank you," she said as she took the glass. Lightly gesturing the glass toward the owner as he walked away, she brought it to her lips and took a drink.

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Her ears perked up at the sigh, and the young red panda looked over to Tigress. "Everything okay?" she asked, shortly after wondering if she should have kept to herself. She didn't know about proper bar etiquette, if there was one.

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
(Lol)

The girl lightly smiled. "Well, I'm not against chatting, if you want to."

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
The girl lightly frowned. "Bad day, huh?" she quietly spoke. "I'm sorry."

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
"So what happened?" she asked before taking another drink. Turned out it was pretty good.

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Her ears flattening, the red panda looked down at the counter, her tail curling slightly around her stool. And that's why you don't talk to strangers...

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
"Alright, so we won't talk about it. Sorry." She sat in silence for a few moments, only shifting slightly and taking another sip of her drink. But she was starting to wonder how long her trip to the bar should be.

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Whether Tigress wanted to talk, maybe just not about whatever was troubling her, the girl didn't know. But she wasn't going to risk finding out. Instead, she merely kept to herself, taking a drink now and again until her glass was empty.

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Though it certainly wasn't her business, when Tigress left to so seemingly cheerily interact with the other group of people, the red panda lightly perked her ears and quietly listened in as she stared down into the empty glass before her. So it turned out that she was among carnies--that would explain why the tigress was so big and why the other two claimed to have psychic abilities.

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
When Tigress again took her seat, the girl watched her for a few seconds. Eventually, she got up and walked back toward the other two. "Excuse me," she quietly began, "I don't mean to intrude, but you're her friend, right?" Her tail flicked back toward the lone tigress as she spoke. "Do you know what's got her so upset?"

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
She blinked, glancing back over her shoulder. "Oh," she mumbled. "So she's an inventor."

Cage Blackpaw
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
"Motherly...?" It didn't seem like the tigress would be thought of that way. "Well, I guess if she's around the right people it'd make sense. Do you live with her?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: