Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Outside the Bar of Galaxies
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:18 PM (5,978 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Outside of the bar nuff said.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Stretching forward, Sadie rested her muzzle comfortably on Sarah's shoulder. She wasn't trying to distract her or anything, but hey, she had to see, didn't she? Though admittedly, the wind was making her squint a bit. "How far did you say it was?"

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"Not to far... Next Exit and we should see the light's from the mall." She replied, glad to have a helmet covering up the red blush... "Oh, and take the shades in my coat pocket it should make the view easier for you."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Heh, you know, to be...perfectly honest, Sarah," the ermine began, obviously a little nervous, "I don't think I wanna risk...moving much."
Edited by Ris, Mar 13 2011, 05:59 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
Mar 13 2011, 05:58 PM
"Heh, you know, to be...perfectly honest, Sarah," the ermine began a little nervously, "I don't think I wanna risk...moving much."
"Alright then, but next time remind me to bring another helmet next time we come out.." the Hybrid noted, turning into their exit a couple of minutes later the could see the lights up ahead, wouldn't be to long till they got there...

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

"Alright then, but next time remind me to bring another helmet next time we come out.." the Hybrid noted, turning into their exit a couple of minutes later the could see the lights up ahead, wouldn't be to long till they got there...

Sadie liked how she put that. It made it seem like Sarah wanted to do this again later on. That was a good sign, right? "Alright, I will," she promised.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
Mar 13 2011, 06:14 PM
OneWingedAngel92302

Sadie liked how she put that. It made it seem like Sarah wanted to do this again later on. That was a good sign, right? "Alright, I will," she promised.
After a few more minutes of riding, they managed to get into the parking complex. for the fun of it Sarah felt like moving the bike to the upper parking area's, this time obviously trying to amuse the passenger after each turn up a ramp until they got to the right floor..

With a smirk, she sped up a bit more when going up the last one eventually making them jump off the pavement and off the ground, keeping balance as they landed as she began to drive around searching for a parking spot...

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Almost every time another sharp turn was made, Sadie tensed up, relaxing again once they were on a straight. Once they reached the top and Sarah jumped, the ermine had to 'whoop' in the rush of it. By the time Sarah had actually started looking for a good spot, Sadie was pressed against her back, her arms firmly wrapped around the hybrid's waist. "Geez, girl, do you -always- drive like this?" she asked with a laugh, taking a moment to close her eyes.

Though that kinda freaked her out, so she soon opened them again.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"no...." Sarah replied quietly as she slowly parked the bike in an empty spot and shut the engine off... "I was... just trying to.. well... have a bit of fun with you, I'm sorry..."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

"no...." Sarah replied quietly as she slowly parked the bike in an empty spot and shut the engine off... "I was... just trying to.. well... have a bit of fun with you, I'm sorry..."

"What? Oh, no, really," she quickly reassured her. "Did you not hear me laughing? Really, Sarah, that was the most fun I've had since I got to Corneria."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"Oh..." Sarah muttered as a blush quickly came up under her fur, now feeling a bit hesitent to take off the helmet... "Well.... I'm... glad to see i amused then.... hehe..." ^^'

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Ohh, don't worry, Sarah. I'm already having a great time," Sadie said with a smile. Letting go of Sarah's waist, the ermine swung her leg over and got off of the bike, readjusting the strap of her bag while she waited for the hybrid.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
Mar 13 2011, 07:04 PM
"Ohh, don't worry, Sarah. I'm already having a great time," Sadie said with a smile. Letting go of Sarah's waist, the ermine swung her leg over and got off of the bike, readjusting the strap of her bag while she waited for the hybrid.
The Hybrid rested her head on the handlebar's for a second and a half before slowly getting off to unstrap the helmet... Still feeling a bit foolish about the jump she could've hurt and possibly killed Sadie if she had screwed up...

It was only motivation to try and play things a bit safer and not act like a child to impress a new friend....

Once unstrapped, she took the helmet off of the messy head of her's and set it on a handle bar for when they got back... "So umm... we ready?" Sarah asked quietly as she turned in the ermine's direction, though looked a bit silly with the helmet hair and blushed expression....

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
At first Sadie tried to hold it back, but it was too hard. She had to giggle. "Yeah, yeah, I'm ready," came her reply, her green eyes bright and playful. "You know, it's cute when you blush."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
Mar 13 2011, 07:19 PM
At first Sadie tried to hold it back, but it was too hard. She had to giggle. "Yeah, yeah, I'm ready," came her reply, her green eyes bright and playful. "You know, it's cute when you blush."
"C.... Cute?" She repeated quietly as the blush became even more red and turned around to try and hide it....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: