Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Outside the Bar of Galaxies
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:18 PM (6,026 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
"Claire, get your @$$ up here!" Drake exclaimed. "There's a Sith warship sitting off to starboard, and I need their comm frequencies! NOW!"

Moments later, Claire made her presence known. "Hnh," she mumbled. "This is strange."

"What?" Drake asked.

"Well... listen for yourself," Claire said. She accessed the speakers, and there was a burst of static before a voice said,

"... the hell was that?!"

"Report!" Malgus' voice commanded.

"Several of our turrets are gone! One minute, fine, then boom! I think--" the other voice was stopped when he began to choke.

"I do not abide by such incompetence," Malgus growled.

"Milord," another voice piped up, "I think there's another attack craft in the vicinity! Sensors can't pick it up - it's moving too fast!"

"Port-side turrets are gone! The Cerinian ship just took them out!"

"Bring us about!"
Malgus ordered.

There was a slight shudder as a small attack craft - a JX49 - jetted over the bridge of the Aurora. It was colored black, and the hull of the craft seemed to absorb light and sensor frequencies.

Drake looked to Krystal and Alex. "Do you know who that is?" he asked.

Faasnu flew right over the bridge of the Aurora, headed for the Dark Marauder. Missiles materialized, and then fired for the ship's gravity well projectors. the result was spectacular - the domes exploded as the Kadgeron Anti-ship Torpedoes impacted, and Faasnu heard the crew's surprise:

"Dammit! Gravity Well Projectors are down!"

working on his console, Faasnu sent an automated message to the Aurora:

"Whoever you are, it's you they came here to kill; Run!"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"No we can't recognize him ,but he feels like both you and Kyle.." The two answered. not fully understanding what they felt. They heard the voice from the com and Krystal turned to Serena

"You heard the man engage subspace!"

"Just let me leave them one thing." Serena smirked as she engaged the subspace drive, something launching from the front of the Aurora before it disappeared into the sub space portal.

The object was a bomb headed straight for one of the Dark marauder's fighter hangers there was a message Sloppily written on it as well as a hard coded message "From Serena with love." Serena had not only heard the transmission but she was able to figure out the frequency of the mag fields that shielded the Dark Marauder's hangers allowing the bomb to slip right in and explode though the payload wasn't likly7 enough to destroy the ship it would definitely cause enough damage to destroy the hanger or something else nearby.

Back in subspace.

"Well that was exiting." Alex spoke up."Though i wouldn't want to go through that again." The hybrid added with a smirk on her face.

"Too much excitement for me take command Alex I'm taking a nap." Krystal replied walking to the back of the bridge heading for her quaters

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Whoa!",Zack said out loud as he nearly fell from the subsace jump 'I'm coming up to the bridge',Zack said telepathically to his mother.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
'and i'm going to the captains quarters.' Krystal responded to Zack, as she sat down at her desk in the captains quarters relaxing.

"So where to now?" Serena asked Drake.
Edited by Kursed, Sep 9 2012, 03:19 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Drake shrugged. "Good question," he replied. "We need to pick out a safe haven - someplace that would make it hard for Malgus to find us."

"We could hit Nar Shaddaa, maybe" Claire suggested. "If you've got people coming after you, it's where you'd go to get lost in the crowd."

"Oh, hell no, Claire - remember the last time I was there?" Drake asked.

There was a pause before the AI spoke again. "Oh. Yeah. Forgot about that."

"I wish I could," Drake grumbled. "Anyone have any suggestions?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"We could head back to the Cerinai asteroid base as far as I know only krystal and i know about the place." Serena offered

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Zack made his way to the bridge and saw Alex and asked her "What just happened?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Uhh serena.." Alex said turnign to the Ai.

Serena sighed and the console near Zack popped out a holotape "run it in a holo player somwhere.." She noted.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Todd staggered drunkenly through the alleyway, and suddenly, a door at the back of the bar flew open, and Lola pulled him inside the door, slamming it shut.

(Fast forward to 3:00 of this video for a visual demonstration, warning, sexually suggestive)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLYKLlmpDY

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"In short, Zack, we got ambushed by Darth Malgus," Drake said. "Serena," he told Krystal's AI, "If you're sure no one else knows of that Asteroid base, then by all means - go for it. I, however, need to contact father - he needs to know Malgus tried to ambush us."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I can patch you through to him while were in subsapce. "Serna said pathcing a comm to Kyle through Drakes PDa.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Drake doesn't have a PDA. He has a holocommunicator.)

Drake activated his holocommunicator, and waited for the signal. Finally, a familiar figure appeared. "Drake, where the hell are you? I told you to stay at the bar!"

"Not now, dad," Drake answered. "Some old friends of yours and myself were... investigating a connection I sensed between this rumored immortal Sith and your brother."

"Immortal sith?" Kyle said. "You mean Darth Faasnu?"

Drake frowned. "Faasnu?!" he exclaimed. "Faasnu is the immortal Sith?!"

"It's not an easy thing to explain, kiddo," Kyle said. "And I'd rather explain in person. Where are you headed?"

"Can't say, dad," Drake answered. "We're headed for a safe haven after being ambushed by Darth Malgus."

"S**t," Kyle cursed. "Alright - who's piloting the ship?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I am." Serena replied "Why does it matter if we're on the Aurora?" Serena asked. "besides he's with krystal she should take the flak it's her idea to take him without telling you."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Be that as it may," Kyle responded, "I need to know where you're headed - but not over this channel. I'm sending you a comm routine for an encrypted channel Malgus hasn't been able to get into; contact me, and we'll figure out what to do." the channel cut off after that.

After disabling Malgus' ship, Faasnu headed along the subspace trajectory, following the Aurora to wherever it was going. Faasnu's ship was cloaked, even traveling at translight speed, so he didn't worry about being detected. The destination, however, disturbed him - if he didn't know it was impossible, he'd swear he'd been here before. Strange...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Serena sent thecoordinates along with "Do not let anyone know."

The Aurora dropped out of Subspace near an astroid field (near old cerinia) soon the ship headed straight for one of the larger asteroids.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »