Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Outside the Bar of Galaxies
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:18 PM (6,067 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Outside of the bar nuff said.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(that isn't my military base is it?)

Uncloaking in the Air was The Cerinian Aurora a Destroyer as soon as it's shape became clear to see the beam cannons opened fire on the maruadres. "How many times do i need to save the scales of one of Kyles friends?" Asked Krystal who responded to Kyle.
"Anyway I have the hanger ready to open if you want." Serena Krystal's Personal Ai Responded over the comm. Raptorian fighters struggled to pentrate the sheilds of the destroyer and many more were sent for a swim. "I hope these guys enjoy water because after I'm threw with their fighters their gonna wish they brought their swim trunks" Krystal added.

Edited by Kursed, Jun 5 2011, 08:56 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I can drop you off there but that's it i'm needed here in Lylat." Krystal replied as she walked into the HAnger.

"Setting course for Nar Shadda. " Serena said over the ships intercom system.
Edited by Kursed, Jun 5 2011, 12:52 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"At the moment No But I have a feeling Krystal has a Suggestion." Serena replied.

"I do I think perhaps we should switch craft to a larger ship..." Krystal suggested. "The Asteroid base is on the way and we could easily get into the super carrier." The vixen explained.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Thanks Kylet... but I already saw that coming what your picking up is a jamming beacon we left behind left with a copy of our Iff codes." Krystal responded turning to the Hologram of Serena. "How long until we can jump?"

" 2.40 minutes untill we're far enough from the carrier to jump to the Cerinian base." Serena responded.

"Let's hope they don't detect us." Krystal said turning the comm back on "NOw if you don't mind I left a little surprize in that beacon too bad i couldn't leave them a slipspace bomb but this will have to do." Krystal nodded to Serena.

"Hold on decloaking as soon as the jump drive is ready
The Aurora declocked a few meters from the assault carrier before warping off into the void known as space.

Meanwhile the small beacon left behind amall enough to not be detected easily most likely identified as space debri's flaoted inside the sheilds of the assault Carrier then Exploded a small measure to cause some panic and give Krystal some time.

Edited by Kursed, Jun 9 2011, 06:47 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(well at this point everyone is in space so yelling at a cieling is very confuzing.)

"So Kyle may i know what buisiness you have on Nar Shadda?" Krystal asked as she walked closer to Kyle.
Edited by Kursed, Jun 10 2011, 01:51 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"No I am,no what species is he this is sounding quiet serious." Krystal replied simply.

"My data banks have no information on him." Serena replied.
Edited by Kursed, Jun 13 2011, 02:30 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(there's usually not a windsheild on spaceships either.)
due to the large amount of metal between the bridge and outer space The crew heard little as the ship hit something.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Just try not to get yourself into a mess again alright?" KRystal asked We should be nearing the asteroid base soon Serena Eta.

"Right-" Serean was cut off as the FTL system shut off. "..Now." She finished." We're already on docking approach for the base hold on this may look Scary." Serena finally finished talking.

The Aurora was heading straight for a asteroid with nothing on it or so it seemed when the Front of the ship hit the base of the asteroid it passed through a camouflaged opening meant to look like the asteroid's surface. inside it seemed a lot bigger but it was all a clean metal docking bay for space craft and slowly getting closer in front was the gigantic Victory class assault carrier known as the Galatea.

"Docking with the Galatea. in 3 minutes why don't you two take a break in the mess hall I can handle this myself." Serena replied once they had gotten into the asteroid base.

"Kyle you hungry?" Krystal asked beginning to walk off the bridge.
Edited by Kursed, Jun 13 2011, 04:34 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Krystal walked down a large ramp and into a large docking bay "Welcome to the galatae I think this ship will serve our purpose better with all the trouble going around." Krystal informed Kyle as she lead him to the Mess hall "As for what's on well what do you want we have mashed potatoes two varities of eggs and well just about anything left on board.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I can be Sure of that." Serena replied her hologram appearing in front of Kyle. "Nice music would you like to hear mine?" Serena smirked.

Shaking her head at Serena's actions..."Don't mind her and you get your own food." Krystal replied pointing to the food dispensers.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Meanwhile just outside of the Cerinian asteroid base the Monsterous assault carrier known as the

(http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk34/Vixen2005/Cerinian%20ships/GalataeBottom.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk34/Vixen2005/Cerinian%20ships/Galataeback.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk34/Vixen2005/Cerinian%20ships/GalataeSide.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk34/Vixen2005/Cerinian%20ships/GalataeFront.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk34/Vixen2005/Cerinian%20ships/Galataetop.jpg)

(Continued) Galatae was slowly moving out of the bases docking bay it's 8 beam cannons already online where turning around as they searched for Targets.

"Kyle was Kylet'toran suppose to pick you up?" Krystal asked sitting across from The dragon (I think he's a dragon) at a lunch table in the mess hall.

Serena's hologram appeared in the middle of the table. "We'll be clear of the asteroid base in thirty seconds and far enough to jump in a minute." Serena informed the two walking off the table she jumped off with a thud.

"Oh I forgot to mention it's still in prototype phases but on this ship Serena is well somewhat real have you heard of Star Fleets emergency medical hologram program?" Krystal asked Kyle as she took another bite of her grille chicken sandwich she grabbed from one of the dispensers.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Well that wasn't a terribly good visit." Krystal sighed shaking her head. "Serena can you track him."

"I can only tell you what direction he is heading other than that he's off my scope." Serena replied

"Get me in contact with the Retribution Thunder" Krystal told her Ai friend

"hailing them now.
Edited by Kursed, Jun 16 2011, 03:46 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Serena?" krystal askde

"The Aurora is in orbit I can send down a transport if you need to get to it.
Edited by Kursed, Sep 3 2012, 09:50 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"The hanger can fit two large freighter class vessels." Serena noted.

Krystal just pointed to Serena.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: