Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Outside the Bar of Galaxies
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:18 PM (5,986 Views)
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Stretching forward, Sadie rested her muzzle comfortably on Sarah's shoulder. She wasn't trying to distract her or anything, but hey, she had to see, didn't she? Though admittedly, the wind was making her squint a bit. "How far did you say it was?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Heh, you know, to be...perfectly honest, Sarah," the ermine began, obviously a little nervous, "I don't think I wanna risk...moving much."
Edited by Ris, Mar 13 2011, 05:59 PM.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

"Alright then, but next time remind me to bring another helmet next time we come out.." the Hybrid noted, turning into their exit a couple of minutes later the could see the lights up ahead, wouldn't be to long till they got there...

Sadie liked how she put that. It made it seem like Sarah wanted to do this again later on. That was a good sign, right? "Alright, I will," she promised.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Almost every time another sharp turn was made, Sadie tensed up, relaxing again once they were on a straight. Once they reached the top and Sarah jumped, the ermine had to 'whoop' in the rush of it. By the time Sarah had actually started looking for a good spot, Sadie was pressed against her back, her arms firmly wrapped around the hybrid's waist. "Geez, girl, do you -always- drive like this?" she asked with a laugh, taking a moment to close her eyes.

Though that kinda freaked her out, so she soon opened them again.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

"no...." Sarah replied quietly as she slowly parked the bike in an empty spot and shut the engine off... "I was... just trying to.. well... have a bit of fun with you, I'm sorry..."

"What? Oh, no, really," she quickly reassured her. "Did you not hear me laughing? Really, Sarah, that was the most fun I've had since I got to Corneria."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Ohh, don't worry, Sarah. I'm already having a great time," Sadie said with a smile. Letting go of Sarah's waist, the ermine swung her leg over and got off of the bike, readjusting the strap of her bag while she waited for the hybrid.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
At first Sadie tried to hold it back, but it was too hard. She had to giggle. "Yeah, yeah, I'm ready," came her reply, her green eyes bright and playful. "You know, it's cute when you blush."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

"C.... Cute?" She repeated quietly as the blush became even more red and turned around to try and hide it....

"Come on, turn around! Lemme see it!" Sadie teased, stepping closer to the hybrid. "I mean, what reason is there to hide it if it's cute, right? Besides, we don't wanna be late."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Who couldn't, right?" With a soft smile, trying to reassure her, Sadie held out her hand. Now she just had to wait to see whether or not Sarah would accept it.
Edited by Ris, Mar 14 2011, 07:48 PM.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

Her eye's Softened as the hand was held out to her, and slowly took it into her own, feeling cared for and pulled her close into a hug a moment later...

Sadie had to enjoy the hug. It was nice...It seemed like Sarah meant it, and that was most important. Pulling away a few moments later, the ermine again took her hand with a smile. "Come on, let's go."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

"Okay" she replied quietly with a smile as she eased the hug and let go but kept her hand in the Ermine's as they started to walk to the door towards the mall entrance.

"So," Sadie began as they walked, wanting to make conversation, "what kinds of movies do you like anyway, Sarah?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"I'm usually one for action, too," the ermine remarked with a smile and nod, turning her eyes again to the hybrid. "Though if there turns out to be a romance you're interested in seeing, I'd be fine with that."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

"If there's one worth seeing, then i guess that's what we'll be looking for." She replied with a blush and smile as they walked up to the door, letting go of Sadie's hand and went to open it for her.

"Why thank you, Sarah." It was nice taking turns being the gentlewomen. Stepping inside, Sadie turned back to wait for her date, tempted to hold out her hand again but not wanting to push it.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Sadie became a little more hopeful when Sarah took her hand again without question, without her asking. It was good that she seemed to care on her own, right?

"So sorry to make you lead the way, but I haven't been here yet. You know the way to the theater, right?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
OneWingedAngel92302

"yeah, I've been here a couple of times before." She noted as she took the turn to the left trying to avoid the large amount of people that were passing by... "It's got alot of nice store's though i'm not that big of a shopper when it comes to clothing."

"Yeah, me either. We didn't really have big malls or anything back on Fichina, you know?"

It was also pretty cool being able to relate to someone, at least a little bit, concerning her home planet.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: