Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Outside the Bar of Galaxies
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:18 PM (6,022 Views)
BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Indeed there was a carrier ship in the vicinity of their fleet. however it was not one that they would suspect. In the cockpit, Jay sat in a comfortable looking leather chair, his mechanical arms working to restore power to his ship.

"this is the "Deus Meus Ama" broadcasting to all ships in range" He paused as an explosion rippled throughout the ship. "if anyone can hear or understand me, please advise, Multiple hostile warships are in the immediate area. I can provide assistance but i need guarentee that im speaking to freindlies."

He worked furiously, his four arms pressing buttons, typing scipt patterns and dousing a flame in the corner with a fire extinguisher.

"Please respond, Over"

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
null

- Quote:"this is the "Deus Meus Ama" broadcasting to all ships in range" He paused as an explosion rippled throughout the ship. "if anyone can hear or understand me, please advise, Multiple hostile warships are in the immediate area. I can provide assistance but i need guarentee that im speaking to freindlies... Please respond, Over""Hail the ship broadcasting the message," Kylet'oran ordered. "Let's see if they'll answer.""Hailing frequency open," Voro said."Attention, carrier ship Deus Meus Ama, this is Kylet'oran Jek'ari of the Sangheili Gunship Retribution's Thunder. What is your current condition? Over."

"This is The DeMea (Deus Meus Amat)" Jay said, prasing the OmniMessiah. " My condition is finicky. i am putting out fires all along the ship and my power is almost depleated."

He tapped a display and read "multiple hull breaches and many many signs of power loss" the ship shuddered and groaned. "I have Drones working t o restore hull pressure and to puot out many of the fires, but i can offer A good 6 dozen drones to aid your attack"

The ship stopped its groaning and the power went stable, Jay cheering into the Vox. "The drones jsut restored power, so i might be able to aid in bombardment if i can get power to the Anterior Doors. Over"
Edited by BallisticWaffles, Jun 13 2011, 12:17 PM.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
null

"Acknowledged, DeMea," Kylet'oran responded, "Hold your position. We're gonna bring the Retribution's Thunder to you. If you have dorsal docking clamps, get them ready - I'm going to haul you out of that mess. Be advised, we may have additional hostiles on the way from the vicinity of the Regula Badlands. If you have other available drones, get your weapons ready - assuming they're not too severely damaged.""Initiating planetary descention protocols," Dar-Ma announced."Voro, get a lock on the DeMea," Kylet'oran commanded. "We may not get more than one chance at this.""Should I heat the weapons?" Voro asked."No," San snapped. "We may appear hostile to the DeMea. We need to rescue them, haul them through the atmosphere, and jump to slipspace before the enemy gets here.""Keesha," Kylet'oran asked, "Is there any shortcut through the badlands?""None that I'm aware of, father," Keesha replied. "Assuming they jumped when I think they did, we have a two, maybe three-hour window to get the DeMea and get the hell out of dodge.""Three hours?" Jason stated. "That'd be cutting it awfully close.""Not like we have a hell of a choice," Kylet'oran said. "I'm not going to leave behind someone who is calling for help - a Jedi would be compelled to help them, no matter the odds.""Maybe we can aid the DeMea in repairs," M'raaj-Dar suggested."In the time we have," Voro discounted, "We'd never finish in time.""But," M'raaj-Dar said, "We have a full compliment of Huragok AND repair drones.""Even with all of them repairing the DeMea," Voro argued, "we don't have enough time."We don't have to repair the whole ship," San suggested. "Just weapons and shields."Kylet'oran paused. Looking to his childhood Sangheili friend, he asked, "Voro, are we still patched into the comm system of the DeMea?""Assuming they haven't cut it off," Voro responded."Commander Jay, what is the weapon compliment of your warship?"* * *

Jay read data as it flowed in, his request taxing the wounded giants CPU system. "My Anti Ship missile system is offline until pwer can be restored, Anti Fighter Defenses are currently being denied power in favor of talking to you. My planet crackers were damaged and will take time to restore"

His mechanical arms fused and worked, Bringing the command center back into a state of order.

"Im not a direct combat Capital Ship captain, My strength is in other persuits." He brought up what remained of a consol, a schematic for a drone glowing against the inky blackness of the powerless cockpit.
"I designed them myself, and trust me captain, they are more than what is nessisary for the task at hand."
Like over grown bugs they looked, EAch with multiple hands, each with a diffren armament attached. Some had welders, some had guns. All of them had one distinction. They all were painted Black as night.

" THey dont run on ship based power, not until the battaries run out at least, but they can defend me well enough." The cock pit fluttered as lights turned on and off

"gott damne!" He shouted in joy, swiftly before the power went out again. "My damned drones are attempting to restart the main power center, but The omnimessiah knows how long that will take."

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"Dorsal docking whats?" Jay started looking at statistics and other such nonsense.

"no, im afraid They were sheerd off in a colision or something, reports say they arent there." He began typing, screens all around the bridge lighting up one by one.

He rushed off screen, the intercom playing Jay's voice "Attention Xenomorph Bridge team, back up is required on the bridge" He came back into camera view, a pie eating grin on his face.

"Power is flooding though the ships systems, in about 10 minutes Impulse will be restored. Now, i may be able to jury rig a couple docking clamps, but as soon as we engage our engines, we must dissconnect, or somthign bad may happen"

Outside, The ship Creaked and groaned as a docking bay opened. From it, it seemed that the bowels of the ship were expelled. Drones by the dozens left the safety of the hull and formed apon the port side. From t here, they began welding and twisting and eventually a very crude magnetic dockign clamp began to appear. under it, Many drones held it in place, difgging their feet into the hull to keep it steady.

"You ship is gorgeous" Jay said as it came into view, Admiring its hue and its smooth shape. "The dockign clamp will hold, but be carefull, i cant loose to many drones." Behind him the dark yellow hue of Xenomorph drones began appearing, Tapping on holo interfaces and calling up reports.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"Work you efervescent Reality raping TOASTER!" The chief engineer yelled, slamming his hands into the main reactor, narrowly missing a fellow Xenomorph engineer as it crawled along the wall. When nothign happened, he slammed his hands into the sides one more time, hissing in a combination of binaric Cant and Xenomorphic Tounge. A few seconds later, a deep deep humming noise echoing through the giant cavern.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////:D////////////////////////////////

A xenomorph on the bridge hissed and snarled, Jay growing excited at the message.

"Apparently a charge is building up in the reactors" He reported, Swinging holographic interfaces around with the mear touch of his hand. "Give us a good 10 minutes and we can Break and meet up with you guys somewhere else."

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"The hull has been sucessfully stitched up enough for us to Break. Epsilon Alpha is our cordinates, you are welcome to follow us, but the Break will only hold open for a minute or so..." He saluted them. "Wish us luck. HELMSMEN, Preform the rite of reality." Behind him a cloaked Xenomorph bowed and began intoing to a nearby console. Its words were timeless in origion, yet compleatly undecipherable.

In front of the now steadily moving forwards ship, Crackles of energy began pulling and twisting. The stars images shrunk and reverbed as the planet Epsilon Alpha was viewable from the cosmic space anus. The ships power went out again, but the impluse they had started before pushed them through. The hole remained open, but did not look at all stable.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
in the Anterior of the ship, quite litterally under the radar, was a drone. It looked surprised to be so far away from its home. Proticals engaging, it plicked little bits of data back to its host ship as it hibernated and waited for its reactivation codes.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
In the souless black of space, a lone beacon began blipping, Its internal hard drive flowing with data. Recieving wings unfolded from its base as it recieved the coordinates. WIth a spark of empyreal Energy, Balsa and Gracia appeared. Bending over to heave onto the floor, Balsa helped the equally as naucious Gracia up, and with the eyes of hundreds of unknown eyes apon them, Balsa calls out "we did it"

Deep inside the DeMeA, Jay just grins.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
(might as well image dump meself. Shes the one at the top left. Posted Image )

Within moments she appeared, a great rift opening in mid space, Her magnificent hull flowing through space like an iceburg. Her great cannons emerged from protective bays as the ship armeditself, vulcan heavybolters spinning as she loaded her blessed Bolts.

"Ships that we currently dont like" Came a wide area broadcast, Balsa clearly evident in its creation. "this territory is now annexed by me. You have thirty seconds to respond and maybe we wont open fire."

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
As the ships approached the gargantuan ship, she appeared to even register them as any sort of threat.
Even as they opened fire, dozens of rounds mearly plicked of the Shields.
Iw wasnt until 10 seconds later, and She opened fire. Her first rounds out were from her Heavy Bolters, A hundred thousand Turrets fireing at the compairativly small ships. Shields held the enslaught for a few blessed seconds before the sheer volume of BoltsFor the smaller ships, the Bolts impacted the outside decks, penetrating into the subsystems and lower decks, and then exploaded. The ships were torn apart in an frenzy of violence.

THe Dreadnought was spared, still firing away at the DeMeA even as she ceased firing and stayed motionless in space.

The Front opened, the LED eyes of a thousand Anti Ship Salvage Drones glaring into the void of space. Like a swarm of Locusts they flew, Simply bypassing the shields and slicing into the hull, massive amounts of metal being torn from the still living ship.

There would be no mercy for those on board. They may have put on some sort of a defense, if the drones hadnt ripped the ship in half like a prehistoric Carnivore.

"Attention Kyle, if you ever attmept to ambush us with ships again we will kill you and sacrifice your soul to gods of varying Alignment." Came the cheery voice of Balsa over teh comm, not even ophased at the minuiscule amount of ships thrown at them.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
( well than i blew them up. oopsie poopsie. might as well go ith it. make this somewhat interesting.)

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"Captain" Reported a deck hand "The ship has dissapread from the local Unibubble."
Both enfused and Ensconsed into hios captian shair, the mechanical monster that remained of Captian Joseph did grin and let loose a cant of Binaric dialog.

The InterDimentional Magnadrive flared, the usual Space Anus forming where the DeMeA travled. The Massive ship drifted into the portal, the wavenearly over taking her. The Space portal cloased of a section of the wave, the colored blast reverbign through out empty space.

"Well that went well." Balsa said, a smile on her face. Next to her, Gracia stood and frowned.
"i dont like lying momma." She said, kicking at an imagenary dust ball on the floor.

She found herself flying in Balsa's arms. "i know honey, i know, but we gotta cause as much chaos in this universe as we can."

Gracia laughed at the welcome human contact, but looked confused as to their objective. "why momma?"

Balsa shrugged. "lack of anything to do i guess..."
Gracia could only face palm. "momma..."

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"Hm?" Balsa said, compleatly unprepaired to be hailed. "oh yes perfectly peckish. Not a concern in the world" She said, shrugging and swinging her daughter around some more.
It was Jay to provide the story.

"We were attempting to Recruit him, actually. he led us to a Point and told us we would be tested." The video and message were sent to the Retributions Thunder.
"Afterwards ships of designs we have spent many a moon blowing up appeared and we rightfully opened fire in self defense."

Jay adopted a voice of business. "Afterwards, he launched a torpedo into a star, which caused a wave of energy to chase us here." He attempted to shrug, but only suceeded in tilting his head, one of the only body parts unfused to his mechanical chair. "if we see him, we will kill him. With little haste and probably with glee beyond mortal comprehention."

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"oh, waddya know" Jay canted, studying the video as well. With his equivalent of a shrug, he said. "we saw ships that had attacked us before and acted. Ill pray f or there souls, but im afraid thats it."

At the mention of war, He shrugged again. "War against a single ship? An inter dimentional ship at that. If push comes to shove, we can leave and never come back."

Mechandrites fell from the ceiling, a bottle of soda encased in its claws. Jay drank from it, another mechandrite wiping the residual smeg with a napkin.

"if a singel individual wishes to challange a ship a hundred times alrger than he, with two fo the most powerfull races in existance, with an Armagistra on board, then he may." He nodded. "i understand he was your friend, but he attacked us and we have children on board, we cannot let this pass."

Gracia answered from her perch on Balsa's shoulder. "he was crying in a bar and i went to go help him, thats when me and momma asked him to join us."
Edited by BallisticWaffles, Aug 19 2011, 11:01 AM.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"Your speeches are wonderfull" Jay said, his voice not changing from compleate boredom. "but you really think we will stick around to let him board our ship? We can jsut leave right now and never return. If he really was raised by these Yaut'ja..." A long cylindrical head appeared from the uppermost part of the Camera, the studded phallic head of a Xenomorph unmistakeable.
From the auto translater, it could be picked up that the Xenomorph was calling for the death of their long time enemies, and to wear their skin like cloaks.
Pushing the alien away, Jay continued. "than he will need to board the DeMeA to kill us. In space, we are the master."

At the Mention of his morals, jay smiled. "67% machine lass, i aint got time for morals or honor." The mechandrites dropped down to simulate hands as he said. "Honor is for the dead and the retired."

He laughed. "We have seen thousands of empires, millions of planets, billions of beings, you care to tell me what makes him one in a billion threat?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: