Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Outside the Bar of Galaxies
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:18 PM (6,062 Views)
Storm Raven
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
stepping outside the bar and looked around to see if anyone was around. happy to see no one was watching she shifted the cloak till she was abel to spred her wings out to thier full langth. gave them one flap and she was in the air. she came down to rest on top of the roof of the bar and looked up to watch the stars.

Storm Raven
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
seeing the fight from the air, it intreged her so she came down for a closer look. wich was a mistak for it got her too close to the shoting. as soo as the hanger doors opened she flew right in after a mashien. she held onto the roof hoping no one would notice her.

Storm Raven
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
looking confuzed at them. why was eveyone fighting? might as well ask them.
"hay whats going on?"i yelled from the seling

Storm Raven
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
(okay srry for this but its getting real annoying. i though this was a open chat rp? but every time i try to join it u guys ignore me. is it on purpes?)

Storm Raven
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant
gust like that a featherd creature gose spate on the winshield of Krystal's spaceshipe.

(i meant no anger towards anyone. i gust felt a bit left and and gust want to get in here cuz it sound soo interesting.)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »